Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Builds get marked as CC

simgamesimgame Posts: 538 Member
edited July 2017 in Mods Bugs & Issues
Whenever I make a build it get's marked as cc, however I never use cc in my builds. I do use cc and a few mods.

And I have checked if my builds have cc in them with the sims 4 tray importer but they don't.
And it isn't because the people living there have cc on them.

However when I put the cc out of the mods folder, this problem doesn't happen. But I always play with cc and I can't play without it.

Any help?

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    you don't have to play without it. just remove it when you want to save a lot
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • simgamesimgame Posts: 538 Member
    you don't have to play without it. just remove it when you want to save a lot

I know but then I always have to close the game and open it again ...
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hello
    You can exit the game and move the mods folder to the desktop just when you want to upload the build to the Gallery, then exit the game again and place the mods folder back in again. You would just need to close and restart the game twice, and it would just be when wanting to upload the build.
  • simgamesimgame Posts: 538 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    You can exit the game and move the mods folder to the desktop just when you want to upload the build to the Gallery, then exit the game again and place the mods folder back in again. You would just need to close and restart the game twice, and it would just be when wanting to upload the build.

Yeah I do that but it's still irritating. I think I have 3 mods; the UI extensions one, a mod that makes Granite Falls a residential world and a mod that unlocks all lot types. I guess the problem has something to do with one of these mods