Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heart shapped Cookies

GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
Anyone know if someone has made a mod that allows sims to bake the heart cookies without being in a romantic mood? Also, the gummy bear pancakes, too. With them noting being in a humorous mood. I would live to have my sims make those for their kiddos for breakfast.
epngF25.png
It's up to Nancy!
My YouTube!

Comments

• Saltysea21Saltysea21 Posts: 182 Member
    Just tried searching online but couldn't seem to find anything- sorry :( Maybe I looked in the wrong place though, you'd think someone out there would have made one for this
    This is one corner… of one country, in one continent, on one planet that’s a corner of a galaxy that’s a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond. And there is so much, so much to see.
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    edited July 2017
    The only work around would be to artificially put them in that mood. If you can find decor for playful and flirty, you can place that in your kitchen and toggle them whenever you want to make those items. Then, just toggle off the emotional aura when they are done. Their mood will go back to normal.

Edit to say: you can put one of those MySims statues found by digging and the ice bucket from going in a date. That will give you playful/flirty.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    if you have a bathtub you can have them take a bubble bath and they'll get playful or a steamy shower for flirty.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    edited July 2017
    That's a great idea @SageRainWillow. I imagine you can turn the mood off when done. I am so going to use this for myself.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited July 2017
    MySims are good for playful. Get yourself a Chef Gino for the kitchen. VIP ice bucket thing from gold date is good for flirty. Both fit in kitchens.
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    NRowe wrote: »
    That's a great idea @SageRainWillow. I imagine you can turn the mood off when done. I am so going to use this for myself.

Yep, that's exactly the idea. You can turn of the effects when you are done cooking and the mood is gone in a matter of seconds. You can do the same thing with energized items. That way, you can also make the protein bars too.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    There's a certain drink your female Sim can drink and it puts her into an instant flirty mood and prevents new babies.
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    The only work around would be to artificially put them in that mood. If you can find decor for playful and flirty, you can place that in your kitchen and toggle them whenever you want to make those items. Then, just toggle off the emotional aura when they are done. Their mood will go back to normal.

Edit to say: you can put one of those MySims statues found by digging and the ice bucket from going in a date. That will give you playful/flirty.

Le sigh, I guess I will have to do this! lol I was hoping for an easier way (i.e. having the recipes unlocked for normal use).

Thanks everyone who commented, it really has helped! :D Man, I wish I knew how to mod, and them I wonder if they even could be modded.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!