The Sims 3 website is undergoing maintenance. Will update as soon as maintenance is complete.
The Sims 4 Is Coming To Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Read the blog for more info.

It's GIVEAWAY TIME! Win any TS3 or TS4 pack!

aricaraiaricarai Posts: 7,271 Member
Ahhh...it feels good to be back in this section (I've missed it!) and giving back to the community.

Anyway, before I start rambling as I tend to do, just wanted to let ya'll know that I'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my YouTube channel if anyone would like to participate.

Click on the picture to watch on YouTube and find out more details!
36011180395_37698c7a58_z.jpg
Post edited by aricarai on

Comments

• JoshuaSims0JoshuaSims0 Posts: 162 Member
    Sure.
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,365 Member
    This is very awesome! Definitely going to enter soon!
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 7,271 Member
    Nomiko13 wrote: »

Awesome m'dear @Nomiko13! You've got about 10 days left :mrgreen: I hope you have fun scavenging!
  • VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,278 Member
    Is it ok if I pm u the answers??? I still have to find them first, been so busy.
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 7,271 Member
    Is it ok if I pm u the answers??? I still have to find them first, been so busy.

Of course it is @VioletHorse :mrgreen:
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,365 Member
    aricarai wrote: »
    Nomiko13 wrote: »

Awesome m'dear @Nomiko13! You've got about 10 days left :mrgreen: I hope you have fun scavenging!

Ooh, I gotta start scavenging soon then :wink:
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,675 Member
    I wish I'd seen it sooner! I probably don't have time as I leave for vacation the day after tomorrow. Very nice of you to do this and I love your reasoning. Also I like your channel so I'm glad you started it :)
Return to top