Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wedding Pictures!

Comments

• Options
    Izzeh96Izzeh96 Posts: 152 Member
    Here are some of mine! This was a while ago, and I don't play with this couple anymore but I love the photos!

QYrdcOU.png?1
    jxKEqa3.png?1
    peHcjgb.png?1
    feu5YpL.png?1
    tOHwBtd.png?1
    bPumXqo.png?1
    M3Wr7Hr.png?1
    NUFz78O.png?1

Bonus photos from the night they got engaged:
    RhV5o4d.png?1
    jt5Mbfw.png?1
    z1nKzHC.png?1
    rXJqIMQ.png?1
    B9uC3gV.png?1
    One of my WIP's

My build showcase
    English isn't my first language but I'm like 90% fluent.
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    @cind3r3lla Beautiful shots!
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    @LunaNova Thank you! Yours too, really colorful :smile:

@cameronw209 No they don't, not at least at my weddings :confused:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    I'm guessing it wasn't gluten free, or she was afraid she'd burst out of her 'stays?

[img][/img]03-06-17_1-08-47nbspPM.jpg

03-06-17_1-10-49nbspPM.jpg

[img][/img]03-06-17_1-14-43nbspPM.jpg

Three of the parents:
    [img][/img]03-06-17_1-15-21nbspPM.jpg

03-06-17_1-05-30nbspPM.jpg
    [code[/code]

Okay, so they're sort of gathered around

[img][/img]03-06-17_1-03-32nbspPM.jpg

The Deed is Done, no backing out now!

[img][/img]03-06-17_1-02-58nbspPM.jpg
    Reception

03-06-17_1-21-17nbspPM.jpg

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SimSergioSimSergio Posts: 234 Member
    edited July 2017
    These are the photos of the two weddings my Sim had.

When she was blonde:
    jXRQtr9.png
    b966a04.png
    GHx8FFS.png

Now that she has brown hair:
    yIm4SQi.png
    ww4ZFaR.png
    iYRM4hP.png
    imko0hR.png
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    cind3r3lla wrote: »
    Some pictures from my vampire wedding between Raven Vatore (Caleb Vatore's daughter) & Dante van Vaughan (now Vatore) :smile:
    2eIUcHw.jpg
    mYfXVmy.jpg
    UdXjmzk.jpg
    5YDu28C.jpg
    t17z95S.jpg

wow, these two look so great together!

Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    trulyoutrageoustrulyoutrageous Posts: 245 Member
    cind3r3lla wrote: »
    Some pictures from my vampire wedding between Raven Vatore (Caleb Vatore's daughter) & Dante van Vaughan (now Vatore) :smile:
    2eIUcHw.jpg
    mYfXVmy.jpg
    UdXjmzk.jpg
    5YDu28C.jpg
    t17z95S.jpg

Loving the color scheme. Looks like a very royal wedding!
    supersonic, simobotic, disconnected, not respected, who would ever really wanna go and top that?

tumblr_np8nzkY5xK1rkqz3ho9_r1_250.gif
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    Nice! I play my sims so slow that they rarely age up to get married at all. Guess I must speed up. getting to next gen, and arrange some weddings! :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited September 2017
    Your female sim is stunning btw.

I am always getting nervous when a wedding comes up, cause so many goes wrong and there isnt enough time to talk with everyone, enjoy, eat, traditions and just dance the night away before your sims pass out or need to find a nearby toilet.

We are learning.. :)
  • Options
    DeathCabForCutieDeathCabForCutie Posts: 59 Member
    edited September 2017
    qp2jjq.png
    Here's my sim Marianna marrying Raj Rasoya :) I decided to do a non traditional wedding colour scheme with these 2 as Marianna's daughter got married not long after and I wanted her to have big white wedding.

302ntz5.png
    Marianna with her grandaughter Rosemary on the wedding day. The woman in the background is Marianna's daughter.

90szyt.png
    Marianna and her daughter Elena (Elena isn't Raj's daughter, Marianna was previously married to someone else and they divorced as he cheated). Also in the pictures is Elena's fiance (now husband) and son. I'm not sure where Rosemary was at the moment of this screenshot. Great parenting, Elena.

rcvhg7.png
    Raj has a great relationship with Marianna's grandchildren.

256zdc0.png
    It was a nightmare getting everybody sat down for the screenshots :/

a29ahj.png
    I love the fireworks that come with City Living!

29l0co6.png
    This was the last picture I took, just before everybody went home. I didn't get chance to complete all the tasks to get a gold medal on the event as Rosemary was exhausted and needed to go home to bed. I don't know why Andre looks so miserable in this picture...

I've got plenty of pictures from Elena and Andre's wedding but I'm not in the mood to upload them at the moment, it takes so long :p It was very dramatic though, Elena's teenage son is currently caught up in a love triangle with 2 girls and both came to the wedding. As you can imagine, it all kicked off.
  • Options
    Your female sim is stunning btw.

I am always getting nervous when a wedding comes up, cause so many goes wrong and there isnt enough time to talk with everyone, enjoy, eat, traditions and just dance the night away before your sims pass out or need to find a nearby toilet.

We are learning.. :)

Thank you! <3.

I know that feeling all too well. I've been turning off the event award thingy lately. Sometimes I just wanna throw a party to throw a party without my Sims' actions being graded, LOL.
    supersonic, simobotic, disconnected, not respected, who would ever really wanna go and top that?

• Options
    The wedding didn't go too well with this one but I just love her wedding day look. Also, these two sims weren't supposed to end up together! They were with each other's best friends initially, but I leave them alone for two minutes with full autonomy on and the next thing I know, they're in love! Eish!

tumblr_oxcd4fwiw81tjvmrao2_540.png
    tumblr_oxcd4fwiw81tjvmrao1_1280.png
    tumblr_oxcd4fwiw81tjvmrao3_1280.png

• Options
    YinalaYinala Posts: 132 Member

6o1xm9.pngrjgm4g.pngvsjrc0.png

In the last picture it is right after the wedding and her vampire lover "turns" her so that they can be together for eternity because they are soulmates <3
  • Options
    YinalaYinala Posts: 132 Member
    edited October 2017
    asesina wrote: »

tumblr_oxcd4fwiw81tjvmrao3_1280.png

@asesina I LOVE lace wedding dresses like that! If I get married one day I want my irl wedding dress to be long sleeve with lace<3 Also your sims are really good-looking<3
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited September 2018
    I loved my Moroccan themed wedding the most of all!

I only played 3 weddings in this save yet and by far this was the most magical. I had created a wedding/hotel/restaurant type of venue and had my wedding there. Everything was perfect and everything was matching, even how their friends arrived and how they looked. The colours, the way the evening fell. And the shots just turned out amazing for me and i was happy :) Still am.. here they are:

1_10_16_0_47_28.png
    1_10_16_0_51_50.png
    1_10_16_0_57_02.png
    1_10_16_1_10_51.png
    1_10_16_1_13_21.png
    1_10_16_1_25_09.png
    1_10_16_1_26_17.png
    1_10_16_1_26_56.png
    1_10_16_1_27_30.png
    Post edited by FurSimsOfficial on
  • Options
    justdancerebeccajustdancerebecca Posts: 1,334 Member
    JasonPogo wrote: »
    Weddings for me are always chaos. I mostly end up having the couple eloped and just pretend it was a lovely wedding...

I do that because I get impatient. My sims never have the time to do much other than work and sleep, so I have them elope to get it over with lol
    wr7jm5.png&quot

• Options
    justdancerebeccajustdancerebecca Posts: 1,334 Member
    edited October 2017
    I've never had sims sitting down at my weddings either. since the sims 2 lol. It ruins it for me
    wr7jm5.png&quot

• Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    Ah so nice weeding pictures.

@Yinala huh your vampire looks from the side a lot like my damien. :o
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Awww, I love threads like this! I play an Amazon challenge, so I haven't had any big fancy weddings in too long. :disappointed: Makes me want to have 2 random Sims get married just for a wedding!!
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    SquiggleDustSquiggleDust Posts: 70 Member

Ahh, this thread makes me want to have a fancy wedding in my game now!

Here's the last wedding I had, nothing fancy, just a 'heat of the moment' (but actually planned) elopement at the romance festival <3

cpkdhQ3.png
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    They just had their wedding yesterday! Here are Delencey and Jake

37575081411_8a394d10ea_c.jpg

23722829698_1dfeb010ed_c.jpg

37575082821_243da04c1c_c.jpg
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    edited October 2017
    I cant organize weddings. One time i had the cake and someone else ate it. Another time all the caterer served were pancakes. Another time is set up the park in willow creek and they had hotdogs cause i could not get them to eat anywhere else. They wander off they go home they go to work. One wet herself because i thought she was wandering and i made her stay.
    These pictures are great. I need a tutorial is there any that can be found?
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    Another time all the caterer served were pancakes.
    Hell yeah!! We had breakfast served at my own wedding, that sounds perfect to me!

signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    edited October 2017

Great then i
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    Another time all the caterer served were pancakes.
    plum yeah!! We had breakfast served at my own wedding, that sounds perfect to me!

Great then i stand corrected. But there was no cake to have them eat. No other food served. They did not sit and watch they did not eat the pancakes they just walked around. I am not good at this wedding stuff.
  • Options
    haydub07haydub07 Posts: 84 Member
    I love seeing everyone's wedding pictures, they're so beautiful!

X5Ctfaq.png

6pxh9VU.png