Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My LTW keeps resetting its progression

Hey there, so I have this bug and I've had it for a while but I'm getting really sick of it now and I wonder if there is a fix for it (can't find anything on google). It happens to be that my lifetime wishes keep resetting their progress randomly. For example the Zoologist LTW will keep resetting its counter of counting towards 20 collected animals and also the Jockey keeps resetting the amount of money I've made so far. Now this is totally random. I don't move lots, worlds or anything. I don't reset anything either. It just happens while the game is doing its normal thing. Does anyone have similar problems or a fix for it? I do use mods like the NRAAS mods and awesomemod. Are they causing this problem?

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    If you think that MC is causing this issue, then I suggest playing without it. But I doubt you will see any difference.

If you have the MC Cheats add-on module, there is a command that can help fix this in some cases although it won't prevent it from happening.
    NRaas > MC > (Sim) > Advanced > Lifetime Wish:Change Tally
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    edited July 2017
    igazor wrote: »
    If you think that MC is causing this issue, then I suggest playing without it. But I doubt you will see any difference.

If you have the MC Cheats add-on module, there is a command that can help fix this in some cases although it won't prevent it from happening.
    NRaas > MC > (Sim) > Advanced > Lifetime Wish:Change Tally

I do have the cheat module, thanks I'll try it. I doubt it causes it, because I've seen people on forums with the same issue that don't use any mods at all.
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Just to chime in, I noticed resetting on the Zoologist LTW also (my avatar's LTW). I found it was because I kept taking her into CAS. I don't remember if it did that before or after I installed MC, or if I used the cheat to get her in there. :)