Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Played household's members change assigned outfits when they are at San Myshuno events

AnckaaAnckaa Posts: 63 Member
edited July 2017 in General Mods Discussion
In my current save game I play all families in all worlds. I customized their homes and clothing and everything else. When I play with one of them and there is an event in San Myshuno, e.g. Spice Festival, I always meet at least some members of my other families but they don't wear clothes I assigned them to wear instead they wear something completely random, like lama hats combined with some unmatched clothes from city living EP... After the event has ended they don't change into their original clothing, but wear this ridiculous outfits game assigned to them until I play them so I can manually change their outfit back to normal.
I wonder if there is a mod or an option in MC Command Center mod where you can disable this randomization of outfits for all played households?

Here are some pictures:
2rm15ix.png

otggth.png

muu4hc.png

2lbhlie.png

qqvmdi.png

8xv3tu.png

eq5q49.png
Post edited by Anckaa on

Comments

• ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    edited July 2017
    Yes.

Open MCCC from a computer, select Dresser, then Replace Situation Outfits (button at the bottom)
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • StevieSaysStevieSays Posts: 207 Member
    Yeah and the most annoying thing is that it assigns EVERY slot of clothing and accessories, and the sims don't change out of these outfits after the event. So they all just walk around looking like this and the only way I've found to get them into their normal clothes (without mods) is to either ask to see outfit or play them and have them change clothes. [massively run-on sentence. sorry]
    Patch please?!