Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LIVING IN SPACE = changed from rags to riches.

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I'm glad your sims made it through the winter. Although I didn't vote, I was all for the shack :) The house looks great! Congrats on the marriage :)
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Thanks can't wait to play again, but today is busy with church and all. but hope to be able to play late this afternoon. They can't have a baby until they have a second bedroom. Will need more money. Things are looking up a little, not sure what the bills will be now. will wait and see.
  • blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    I love their new home and they make such a cute couple.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Aw, they're doing so well. Good job :cookie::mrgreen:
    @blazerntq you like their home. Needs more furniture
    @Rflong7 Yes they are doing good, it was a long winter. I have never seen a winter like that in all the years I have been playing. at least it use to stop snowing a little. but not this time, glad I got them the shack. :D
    @Evalen Yes their home does need more furniture. It is a great start though and I wish them the best of luck.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I would never add a stove before adding countertops for prearing salads until sims get some skill in cooking and the counter comes first in my games.Your game looks like it's going well and I hope you're having fun with it.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    @TadOlson thanks you are right, Just thought she would learn a little faster on a stove. she did make waffles. I have a new update coming, I had it all ready to post and something happen. Oh well will have to send it later.
    edited July 2017
    My story was moved here, so I will continue with it here.

Dewey showed MaryAnn a add in the News paper, "Looking for a couple to take care of lighthouse in exchange for a house. No pay, but a 3 bedroom house and lots of room, the house unfurnished in a small Country Island. You must pay all expenses, lights, heat, water etc. Contact the town hall"

Dewey thought it was a great idea, but MaryAnn, was not so certain.

Dewey reminded her that they had been robbed twice and that the store in town was robbed and someone was mugged, the town was getting worse.

MaryAnn agreed but was still afraid that this was a spam.

He continued his case by telling her that they both want a baby, but this was not the right place to raise a child.

MaryAnn finally agreed, but was concerned how would they get the money to go there.

Dewey explained his plan to sell the house and use the money to move there with their own furniture.

the house sold fast and off they went on a new journey in life. when they arrived on the Island they went to the Town Hall and signed all the papers and got the key and directions to the property.

Dewey and MaryAnn were in shock as they stood and looked at the house.

n4i006.jpg
    2irlvt5.jpg
    They unloaded what furniture they had and moved in.
    2d99ohj.jpg
    And then went fishing in their new pond
    xg2ro.jpg
    they were glad that they made the move and each thought about starting a family
    Post edited by Evalen on

Well Spring started out, but now look, somehow I keep thinking that all my worlds want to do is snow.
    fml5r5.jpg
    I guess I will wait a few days and sees what happens.
    I had no idea that your story had been moved. Good thing that I found it. Wonder if others might be wondering what happened to your thread.
  • Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    The new house looks great! I'll bookmark the thread so I don't miss out on stuff.
    Hi :)

Cute Lighthouse. I bet you're tired of snow right now. XD
    I've bookmarked, too, so I'll get notices. :)
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited July 2017
    Yep, also bookmarked it. I want to know how they're doing. That's a cute house, with the lighthouse!
    5JZ57S6.png
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Hi :)

Cute Lighthouse. I bet you're tired of snow right now. XD
    I've bookmarked, too, so I'll get notices. :)

You have never been so right. thanks for your input
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Yep, also bookmarked it. I want to know how they're doing. That's a cute house, with the lighthouse!

thanks glad you like it. Now if it would just stop snowing.

edited July 2017
    Dewey and MaryAnn went to the Pub and meet a Professor Tate, he is retired and a widow, they became friends very fast. He told them that he had a houseboat and that they could use it anytime they wanted. Dewey and MaryAnn were very excited. It was docked across from where they lived. He said he didn't use it now that his wife passed away, they use to go everywhere in it.
    6f068h.jpg

Dewey and MaryAnn took him up on the offer
    21tpv7.jpg
    They really enjoyed their time on the Houseboat and spent days and weeks on it.
    1zge49d.jpg
    even swam at night, Dewey even tried snorkeling
    zu318p.jpg

They slept nights on the Houseboat and watched the stars at night together, the sunset and sunrise, they were having so much fun.
    NKgfB3W.jpg
    Post edited by Evalen on
    Woot~ I want a friend like that! :mrgreen:

• Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    I want a houseboat too now! haha
    edited July 2017
    @Rflong7 yea, me too. My sims sure know how to meet the right people.
    @Namaya92 I love the houseboats in Sims 3. My sims are having so much fun.
    Post edited by Evalen on
    @Evalen Awesome! Your sims are having a great time.

As Dewey and MaryAnn slept peacefully on the Houseboat a violent storm blew in. The wind was fierce, tossing the houseboat around, waves crashing against the side.
    Dewey and MaryAnn were awaked by being tossed out of bed, they did not know what was happening and rushed to the deck.
    Lightening flashed across the sky, striking the sea near the houseboat, shaking there inner being.
    Thunder crackled as Dewey clung to MaryAnn trying to calm her. They held each other close all night.
    When dawn arrived the storm had ended. leaving them in waters unknown. The houseboat was fine for enduring such a storm, only some minor damage.
    o9seJPz.jpg
    Dewey went to the upper deck. Looking though the telescope he spotted a Island, although he did not know what was waiting for him on the unknown island he headed the houseboat towards the island.
    As he got closer he could see that it was a small island with a town.
    SYd7C7f.jpg
    He docked the boat at a empty port and they went into town to discover where they were and how to get home.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Living on a houseboat must be heaven! (except with that kind of weather of course) Anxious to know what they'll find on that island.
    5JZ57S6.png
    What a cute little town. Hope to see more pictures of it.

Well I had a big problem. somehow I had some CC in my game as it was doing a little lagging, I thought maybe someone was stuck somewhere, but no, so I found out it was a world that I had downloaded, corrected it, I do not have any CC in my game, and never get any lags, so I new something was wrong, fixed, but lost my world I was playing, So I had to put them in another world, good thing I did have a save of them.
    A lot has happen during this time. Here are a few updates
    Meet Annabell, funny I named her Amanda, but somehow I kept calling her Annabell, so I changed her name to Annabell
    M8FjEq2.jpg
    This is Annabell with her Imaginary Friend Kirby, I love the IF, I know some do not, but I love them and always have them marry their IF
    txxeRSw.jpg
    Well time has flown by as you know how time flies in Sims, Here is Annabell now as a child, she looks serious.
    g0zZW48.jpg
    Here she is again, I just love her, she always looks so serious.
    5KoQogp.jpg