The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LIVING IN SPACE = changed from rags to riches.

124...Next

Comments

• Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    edited August 2017
    I'm sorry to hear about your corrupted game :( Im glad you were able to place the family in a different world. Which one are you using now? Annabell is cute!
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Namaya92 wrote: »
    I'm sorry to hear about your corrupted game :( Im glad you were able to place the family in a different world. Which one are you using now? Annabell is cute!

@Namaya92 Hi, I think she is cute too. I am playing in Aluna Island v0.4, It is very pretty and I am fixing it to my liking, it has some dive lots also.
    @Namaya92 Well looks like I spoke to soon. I had to do a restore and guess what all my saved played worlds are gone. I am thankful that I still have my sims. I will be putting them in Sunset Valley :) until the next generation and then I will possibly move them then. I do like Sunset Valley and I do still have Aluna Island but I had spent a lot of time with it, so for now it is Sunset Valley. In the mean time I will work on another world. It is a lot of work, putting all the sims you like in a world. I have special sims I always put in my games. I will add a few to Sunset Valley until they move. I am glad I still have my family. so off to play
    Ohmy, sounds like you are having quite some trouble with your game... I hope Sunset Valley won't corrupt! It might be a good plan to delete your EA folder (keep everything you want to keep like your saved sims and library). If you don't use CC, you don't need to bother keeping the mods folder or DCCache folder. This way you are certain that you have rid your game of any unwanted CC that might have come with the worlds you downloaded. I did this a few days ago (had to redownload all the store content I wanted to keep and the CC hairs etc I had) and it was definitely worth it. My game runs very smoothly now.

@Namaya92 Well everything is good, I had to restore because of my wifi printer, Some how it was not working with this computer, so I had to restore my computer. Looks like I was having all kinds of different problems all at once. Everything is working fine now, printer and all, I needed the printer for work I am doing for my church. I did not use Sunset Valley as I have always liked and played in Mercury Island. Here is a picture of the Island and the house they are using. Everything is now back to normal. Dewey is working on discovering portions to get the IF portion for Annabell, MaryAnn is reading and Annabell is painting. Happy to be back playing. I know the Island is small, I just redid some of the lots and will be doing some more. I like small worlds as larger ones, I seem to feel out of control, to much going on. I have found that more sims show up in smaller worlds on the lots as there is only one of a kind. I guess that is just me. Hope you are having fun with your game.

lcFwJRO.jpg
    ghAOdAv.jpg
    edited August 2017
    I have been remodeling my little Island for my sims. I took out the city Hall and put the town hall with the police and military in it, I deleted the school and put the town hall there. that gave me three new lots the old police and Military and city hall, I put then put the festival where the Military was, and the fire dept. where the police was. I deleted the school, deleted the school sports arena, what ever it is called because my sims do not use it. I place where the sports arena was the business building and the Hospital & science building together, letting me delete the Hosp., business building and Science center. giving me more room. I have a lot of extra space now to build other things, I will be putting a nectary where they can dine, and pizza and make wine in the cellar and a garden. I also added a small beach area. I will be building a Educational Center for all skills. and still have some room for whatever comes to mind.
    This has always been one of my favorite towns. I love playing in it.
    Post edited by Evalen on
    edited August 2017
    Things have been going well for the Dexters
    Annabell loved her new town. As usual Annabell was online chatting with Andrew a teen she has been friendly with for sometime. He seemed very nice. She told Andrew that she too would be a teen in a few days, He said that was nice.
    m6wCaPu.jpg
    Andrew said he wanted to meet and that she sounded very nice. He invited her to his house.
    Annabell took her bike and went to meet Andrew. He was very nice, he introduced her to his Grandfather, they played computer games, watched TV and ate lunch that his grandfather made for them.
    After eating Annabell was very tired and dizzy, she fell asleep on the couch
    2qDGg9k.jpg
    When she woke up she was in a strange place. Where am I, How did I get here"
    Andrew explained that he was a alien and that was not his grandfather, they made me do it.
    Sr7RAGY.jpg
    Annabell went to the grandfathere. "I want to go home."
    but the grandfather just yelled at her, "this is your home now kid, get use to it."
    j6S5GUm.jpg
    "No" she screamed back.
    5Mq7XrG.jpg
    Your worth a lot of money sweetheart, as soon as your turn a teen you will be sold to a breeder who will pay me well for you.
    again she screamed at him...
    Our race is dying he said. we need new blood, you will help populate our world. Our females can no longer breed. Our scientist have been trying to find out why, to no avail.
    liFeeW7.jpg
    'I won't" she screamed at the old man.
    Annabell ran to the table and stared to cry, "I won't, I'won't" she kept saying to her self, I want to go home.
    pCnSfTS.jpg
    AnnaBell started writing in her Journal. I want to go home.
    Post edited by Evalen on
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Poor kid :(
    5JZ57S6.png
    This is the real me he says to AnnaBell, don't be afraid I will not hurt you,
    xr8Tiev.jpg

I was born from a breeder her on Lunar Lakes. I have been living with Sir Mercer to be trained, to do what I do on the computer. that is how you got here. I am sorry AnnaBell, I did not want to do this, I don't want to do this anymore. My real name is not Andrew
    obBctaW.jpg

My real name is Phog, but you can call me Andrew if you want. AnnaBell, looked at Andrew, "your so green, I will call you Phog as Andrew is not your real name. For the first time she felt that she could trust Andrew. It was the first start of becoming friends.
    v5wZiaF.jpg

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Aw, poor child. :(
    AnnaBell is sad, not sure how this will turn out. Will she ever see her family again. will she become a breeder, only time will tell.
    edited August 2017
    Sorry I have not posted lately, but so much has happen in my game and so many changes that I am no longer calling it Rags to Riches. Here is a update that will bring us where we are.

THE GREENS:
    Aliens of human size, yet who possess an olive-green skin color. They are from a planet in the outer space realm, Living on many different planets.
    They claim to have super powers, that humans do not have. The do not need to sleep like humans and restore their energy through brain power and space rocks. They are highly intelligent and peaceful unless challenged.

This is our story. LIVING IN SPACE – A Generation story.

Here is the background for our story

Our story began with Dewey Dexter and his wife MaryAnn. They lived a peaceful normal life, in a small town called Mercury Island. The Dexter’s were poor but managed in time to buy a small home. It was now time for them to have a baby and raise a family. So AnnaBell was born.

Annabell was a cute little girl who loved the computer and spent a lot of time on the computer talking to a teenage boy who name is Andrew. They became very good friends and he invited her to his house. Annabell went and they had fun playing games, watching TV, after his grandfather made them lunch, soon after lunch Annabell became very tired and fell asleep on the sofa.

When Annabell woke, she was no longer on SimEarth, she was on a planet in outer space called Lunar Lakes, A
    Sir Mercer who was a Human Trader told her she was here to be a breeder for the Greens a alien race the was dying. Annabell protested and wanted to go home to no avail

She found out the Andrew was a alien also, who used the internet to lure young girls here and was made to do it. Weeks upon weeks Annabell cried and wanted to go home. Andrew who name was Phog did as much as he could to comfort her. Annabell became good friends with him.

Years passed all to soon and Annabell fell in love with Phog and married, Phog took her last name Dexter to make her happy. they had a child, they named her Bella. Bella was a happy child, although she was part alien, she did not care.
    Her mother told her stories of SimEarth where she came from. Bella was always excited to hear her mother’s stories about SimEarth.
    fIiCV7l.jpg

Everything was peaceful on Lunar Lakes until the war started among planets who wanted to take over Lunar Lakes. Many were killed along with Bella’s parent Annabell and Phog Dexter. The Government took Bella Dexter and put her up for sale as a breeder.

The Morgan’s True Green Aliens felt sorry for her, they did not believe in selling breeders. So they brought Bella to make her part of their family to save her from becomin a breeder.
    The Morgans have a son named Austin Morgan, who is a true Green Alien also.
    WLhBzIR.jpg

Bella did not know what to expect, but soon learned that they had excepted her as their own.
    Bella Dexter missed her mother and father and her home, she thought of all the fun and good times they had.
    coeMecH.jpg

Although the Morgan’s were good to her, it saddened her that she would never see her real parents again. Bella thought of all the stories her mother told her about SimEarth and how wonderful it was. Bella wondered if she would ever get to see SimEarth or if perhaps one of her future generations would.

Our story now begins LIVING IN SPACE
    I will post pictures and more later.
    Post edited by Evalen on
    Interesting background story!! I'll be looking forward to seeing pictures of your sims living in space. They have come a long way from living in their cold tent.
    edited August 2017
    Namaya92 thank you, I remember living in that tent and all the snow that I thought would never end. I am loving where this story is going. Love the Aliens.
    I will now be posting all update post just on the LIVING IN SPACE post. Hope you like it.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Cool~ Your story grew to be even bigger. :mrgreen: