Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We need more stuff 2 beautify our homes!

2...Next

Comments

• agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    agustd wrote: »
    I wish they gave us realistic looking furniture, not the blocky, chunky monsters that look so much bigger than sims, the proportions are all messed up when it comes to furniture. Couches are the worst. Can't play without CC ones. We also don't get enough clutter and if we do it's also oversized and you can't even place it on shelves without using a cheat. So many unrealistic looking items in this game, i wonder how the homes of people who create them look like lmao. It's like they've never been to ikea. Or never watched tv/ picked up a magazine.

I think the misc decor is a lot better in sims 3. And there are more Wall Art options. And couches too. At least you aren't stuck with EA's colors, because of cas. From here on out I am playing the sims 3...for a while @agustd

I agree, i also don't remember myself struggling myself with shelves as much as i do in Sims 4. Back then before they gave us move objects it was a real pain. What do i need decorative books for if they won't go on a simple shelf? Luckily, CC clutter is there to save my need to always create tiny, extra cluttered spaces lol.

I'm seeing a big improvement in terms of decor in this game so i'll give them that. Excited to see what the future brings, I loved all the clutter from Parenthood.