Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cannot click on sim for self-interaction when at home

Title pretty much says it all. My main sim can be the active sim but when I click on her while she's the active sim, the interactions for herself doesn't come up but only when she's at her home lot. When she's outside, I can make her make calls, fake pass out, change clothes, and other things but at home, she couldn't. The other sims in the house does not have this problem. I have tried resetting her several times but I really can't click on her when she's the active sim. Any suggestions?
39edf25f4f3d48e6b489772a75136841.gif?ssl=1&w=450
Check out my simlit here: Chronicles of Patchouli's Sims

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    First, try emptying out her personal inventory.

If that doesn't help, and you are not averse to using mods, an NRaas MasterController Reset is much deeper than a testingcheats reset and might fix the problem.

If not, or if not using mods, try the old fashioned way of doing a household reset. Retreat to Edit Town, evict the entire household to the side of the screen, copy the residential lot down to the bin, bulldoze the original, replace it with a copy, and move everyone back in without having left the screen.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • PatchouliNittPatchouliNitt Posts: 78 Member
    I tried the Master Controller Reset Everything but it's still the same. I also tried to evict, copy, and move back in but it's still the same. She's already old so I might just let her die since she's the only one affected, the others in the family are fine.
    39edf25f4f3d48e6b489772a75136841.gif?ssl=1&w=450
    Check out my simlit here: Chronicles of Patchouli's Sims