Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think we will get a supernaturel this time

I'm a famiy, and supernatural player. I was disappointed last time how the last two expansions didn't have any of them. Sure I'm grateful that vampires were in a game pack.( They were the most fun so far) The others I don't see them being in game packs . So I hope we still get some of them in expansion packs,.

Comments

• DebbieGCDebbieGC Posts: 288 Member
    I also want to see more of a supernatural game pack or expansion. I enjoyed playing as a werewolf and a witch.
  • zombiesuezombiesue Posts: 148 Member
    No, I don't think so. I like all occult features more than anything else, but I don't think they are popular with the community as a whole :(
  • KarallyneKarallyne Posts: 362 Member
    edited July 2017
    zombiesue wrote: »
    No, I don't think so. I like all occult features more than anything else, but I don't think they are popular with the community as a whole :(

agreed
    i'm thankful we even got vampires so early. it's not something I would have expected until much later due to how polarizing supernaturals are to this community. not expecting any more supers anytime soon, though.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I believe more supernaturals are coming. :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • sillehbeesillehbee Posts: 704 Member
    I'm going to be horribly disappointed if we don't get an EP similar to TS3's Supernatural.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited July 2017
    Not in an expansion, My hope is now that at Least Werewolves and Sorcerers get a GP. or just each get a Pack of their own.
    I don't want to see werewolves lumped with Pets, or Supernaturals lumped all together. I want each life state to have as much variety in content as possible.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • laazygnomelaazygnome Posts: 255 Member
    I'm a family and supernatural player as well and in my current household I'm mixing the two together and it's a lot of fun! I really want a supernatural pack in The Sims 4 so I can play with all supernatural beings like witches, werewolves and fairies again.
  • ShertorrieShertorrie Posts: 7 New Member
    I agree! Supernaturals were super fun! Especially the town that came with it in the Sims 3, it was so awesomely creepy! I also loved used all the different life states to help my witch find ingredients for her spells.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I don't think we will get Supernaturals as part of expansions. I think we only got Aliens in GTW because they tied into the Science Career tract.
    I actually like it better this way not all of us like all supernaturals and might want to skip some.
    egTcBMc.png
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I don't think we will get Supernaturals as part of expansions. I think we only got Aliens in GTW because they tied into the Science Career tract.
    I actually like it better this way not all of us like all supernaturals and might want to skip some.

And if they were grouped together with each other, or treated like a side dish, they wouldn't be able to reach... I don't want to say full potential, because Vampires are great... however they haven't reached their full potential, there's so much more they can be.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    Maybe if Pets come out, the werewolf lifestate might return. As they're... 'animals' too. I don't know.
  • nm223181nm223181 Posts: 62 Member
    I hope not haha! Not my type of gameplay.
  • xenoviewxenoview Posts: 336 Member
    I hope each supernatures get their own game pack. They did it for vampires, so they can do it for witches, werewolves, and fairies.
  • tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    Ready for witches !
  • CiarasStuffCiarasStuff Posts: 12 New Member
    I'm not seeking supernatural as a whole pack but it would be entertaining around Halloween for Jasmine Holiday to host an event similar to when you could turn into a plant sim you could be turned into a witch, werewolf, mummy, ghoul, clown for the Halloween week
  • LauraMSimLauraMSim Posts: 88 Member
    I want Supernaturals badly. Maybe not as a EP but a GP or an add on to Vampires.
    Sims 4 console player, former PC player.
    Waiting for all packs to go on console.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    nm223181 wrote: »
    I hope not haha! Not my type of gameplay.

+1
  • FereldanCherryFereldanCherry Posts: 291 Member
    edited August 2017
    I SO want something cool for halloween ... I love halloween. I know the toddler pack is the next big thing, but does anybody know when there could possibly be new teasers or news? I'm such an impatient person, I hate it! xD Greedy me...
    The Fox And The Lion (Chapter 1 - The Introduction): https://fereldencherry.tumblr.com/tagged/tfatl1/chrono
  • PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    I loved the vampire pack.
    I also want witches/sorcerors pretty badly. At launch, they promised us "weirder stories" (that was one of their marketing catch-phrases at the time), and besides vampires we've gotten ... bowling ... and 67 variations of the treadmill. ... *Shakes head sadly.*
    They need to pick up the pace giving us more interesting stuff.
  • PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    edited August 2017
    @FereldanCherry I think the next quarterly teaser is due early October.
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    DebbieGC wrote: »
    I also want to see more of a supernatural game pack or expansion. I enjoyed playing as a werewolf and a witch.

One of my fav sims was a twin who became a werewolf. Imagine how much fun you could have running around Outdoor Retreat as a werewolf? Now that I think about it I'm surprised they weren't included in that pack.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison