Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what happed to lifesimmer ?

she hasn't made a sims video i months i am starting to get really mad i am almost thinking of unscribing to her channel and not watching any of her videos and more.

Comments

• JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    A lot of YouTubers, even famous ones, just randomly stop uploading. One pretty famous League of Legends channel with millions of views didn't upload anything between 2012 - 2016.

Switch over to Deligracy, she said she isn't planning to stop making Sims videos any time soon :)
  • Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    i hope she's learning to control her super mutant x-men powers in tibet. that's what i'd like to be doing right now. maybe she'll put that on youtube.
  • JarethsPetJarethsPet Posts: 10 New Member
    The Sim Supply is another good channel!
  • KarallyneKarallyne Posts: 362 Member
    I don't know why it would make you mad of all things, it's not like you're the one paying her money to make videos.
  • Petarce123Petarce123 Posts: 493 Member
    I don't think you should be mad.I love LifeSimmer very much and she's definitely my favorite.But we don't know what's going on in her personal life.She hasn't posted anything on Twitter, Instagram or YouTube. Hopefully she's okay and she'll come back soon. :)
    I want Seasons and Island Paradise for The Sims 4!

• ErinMcf88ErinMcf88 Posts: 371 Member
    i have a right to be mad
  • AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    She's had issues with her personal life for a while now, it's something nobody gets much information about. I'm unsure if she'll return to the videos when she's currently earning loads of money at this moment in time. Her being absent for so long and not giving us a detailed explanation as to what's happening probably shows it's serious.
  • Petarce123Petarce123 Posts: 493 Member
    ErinMcf88 wrote: »
    i have a right to be mad

Yes you have.But she has a personal life and like every normal person she has problems in it.
    I want Seasons and Island Paradise for The Sims 4!

• iv405iv405 Posts: 1 New Member
    I don't think you should unsubscribe to her, I'll be nice since I don't think you know what is going on in her personal life. She is going through some issues with her mental health. If you need more information; go to her channel and read the description in her *Vampire's* video overview.
    Also she doesn't owe us anything and she doesn't have to post or make any videos for us. YouTube isn't her job, it's her hobby. So, it's insensitive to say you'll never watch her videos again and unsubscribe to her because she is unavailable to upload. Again, not trying to be mean but look in someone's point of view. But it is kind of understandable to get upset.
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    i have a right to be mad

@EricMcf88: How do you have a right to be mad? I don't understand that mentality. She's a YouTuber and you don't pay her to do what she does or doesn't do. Also no one is forcing you to watch her, but have a little bit of respect.
  • BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    Perhaps they just have other things going on in their life and so have stopped making videos for a little while, in the meantime though there are lots of other amazing simmers who make videos :smile:
  • KianaisloveKianaislove Posts: 126 Member
    The newest series on my Channel!?
    Please check it out and subscribe if you like!!

https://youtu.be/yxGr4wbRGt8
  • roroprincess1229roroprincess1229 Posts: 222 Member
    I heard she's gone through a lot in her personal life lately, there's no need to be mad about it. Meanwhile there's plenty of new simmers in the community that don't get enough credit you should go and check them out. You'll really make some's day by commenting and subscribing when they're first starting out.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Rosebud_official
    Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/therosebud_yt
    Tumblr:http://rosebudsimmer.tumblr.com/
    Orgin ID: TheRosebudsimmer
  • JessPlaysJessPlays Posts: 58 Member
    If your looking for Australian simmer check out Some Supply or Deligracy.

I have a channel as well, I'm Aussie.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoeKhiPp4ZcD3UsiAuF-_ww
  • melb623melb623 Posts: 57 Member
    edited September 2017
    i have a right to be mad

Actually, no you don't! Everyone has a personal life off the internet. You're not LifeSimmer, so you don't know anything on why she had stopped uploading. Someone close to her could have passed, or even she could have passed. Or maybe she is having personal problems as in depression as she has stated in her videos before that she has had depression. One of her latest videos even stated she is having a lot of depression lately. Maybe she is getting help for her depression. So quit bashing her about it! A true LifeSimmer fan would be worried, not so mad at her you'd unsubscribe to her channel because she is taking a break from her hobby. Her youtube channel and her creations is not something she has to do to please people as it is her life! She is not a robot so quit treating her like one!
  • squinoasquinoa Posts: 36 Member
    I have to agree; you don't have a right to be mad. Discourage and disheartened maybe that one of your favorites is down for the count. However it should go without saying that self-care, self-love is and always should be more important that uploads. I hope you find or have found a new simmer to follow.
  • xashleonxxashleonx Posts: 1 New Member
    She's back on youtube. She explained that she was gone because of mental health issues and her possibly self-harming herself. She didn't take care of herself