Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just have to say this ;)

I really like that we get to have a share in making this stuff pack. :) Super happy that laundry won. The problem is I looooove all the other ideas too. lol. I was really surprised about the nursing home one as I had mentioned that in the ideas a long time ago. :) I would really like something like that so bad. I really still feel the elderly people in the game are not shown enough love. (Hint hint) Can you please make all these ideas come true. It was worth a try, right? lol. Anyway, looking forward to future stuff packs. :)

Comments

• lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    I didn't know there was a nursing home idea too. I'd like to think of it as a retirement community. :) I agree, elders in general are not shown enough love or dignity.
  • OoAtomicKittenoOOoAtomicKittenoO Posts: 47 Member
    I feel like laundry really could have fit with any theme that was given... maybe that's just me?
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I feel like laundry really could have fit with any theme that was given... maybe that's just me?

Probably since the team has no idea what eco living means. It could have been in a age stone SP too

lasummerb wrote: »
    I didn't know there was a nursing home idea too. I'd like to think of it as a retirement community. :) I agree, elders in general are not shown enough love or dignity.

Really? I didn't see it
    21mbz47.jpg
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    @Orchid13 I didn't see it either, probably because I didn't vote until the most recent gameplay theme.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    @Orchid13 I didn't see it either, probably because I didn't vote until the most recent gameplay theme.

In mine it only said laundry.

Lol
    Kidding
    Kind of
    21mbz47.jpg
  • altkt075altkt075 Posts: 97 Member
    It wasn't inside that. I read it on here somewhere when all the ideas for what kind of pack it should be. I just can't remember where at the moment.
  • professorlilithprofessorlilith Posts: 392 Member
    I think the idea of a nursing home or elders related pack would be great. One of the first buildings I made was actually a retirement home.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    You speaking of the game as well as real life? A shame that the US of A is such a youth worshipping culture.

• ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    altkt075 wrote: »
    I really like that we get to have a share in making this stuff pack. :) Super happy that laundry won. The problem is I looooove all the other ideas too. lol. I was really surprised about the nursing home one as I had mentioned that in the ideas a long time ago. :) I would really like something like that so bad. I really still feel the elderly people in the game are not shown enough love. (Hint hint) Can you please make all these ideas come true. It was worth a try, right? lol. Anyway, looking forward to future stuff packs. :)
    Weird if nursing home was even a option I remember Graham saying they would never make a elder stuff pack and I believe him just look what the game has added for elders since release the answer is nothing.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"