Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eliminate the Town! A Mafia Game {Town win!}

Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
edited July 2017 in Off Topic Chat
Welcome to the Eliminate the Town Mafia Game!

~~~Rules~~~

Full rules here. I'm just going to go over the basics.

1. This game involves lynching, killing, arguing etc. Don't take anything personally, but on the flip side, don't be rude either!
2. Don't edit your posts >:) just don't :)
3. Only bolded votes will count. Nicknames are fine, as long as I know who you're talking about (
Broncos4life or Broncos would be fine)
4. If anyone does not post for a full 48 hours (a day and night cycle) they will be replaced if possible. If you're going to be gone, let me know!
5. Whispering is not allowed.
6. Both days and nights will last 24 hours each. If everyone has voted, I will end the day early. Same with night actions.
7. I'm going to try and have the magic time when everything starts/ends at 3pm EST, and I'll hopefully stick to that.
8. Veteran players, please help guide new players if we have any.
9. If you don't submit a night action, nothing will happen. I'm not a fan of randomizing it. And it doesn't have to be bolded, but you can if you would like.
10. Mafia and Werewoles will have separate pms where they may communicate with each other during the night phase only.
11. You are allowed to speak at night, but off-topic only. So you can talk about how you had ice cream for dinner, but not about who you would like to lynch in the next day.
12. You can unvote, revote, change your vote as much as you like, just make sure it's bolded
13. You may vote for a no-lynch
14. Hopefully, we will have story time ft. Broncos stories!
15. If you are a ghost, feel free to stick around and enjoy some complimentary ghost popcorn, just please, don't speak on-topic.
16. You can role-claim, but there will be punishments. Fake role-claiming is allowed. If there is a punishment handed out, the rest of the players will not know so they don't know if the person was lying or not
17. Most importantly, Have Fun!

For now, we will be using the Kill All Townies setup. It has a unique lynching system, where it is possible for more than one lynch in a day. Day 1 will have one lynch. After that, the number of town-sided players killed in the previous night will be the number of lynches available. Everyone will still only have one vote. The top two vote getters will then be lynched.

~~~Roles~~~
Mafia
Nikolas Herman- may select one person to kill each night, with the input of their partners
Dexter Overberg- if investigated, will appear as innocent, may speak with partners during the night
Lydia Tackett- may choose one person to protect each odd night, may speak with partners

Werewolves
Darnell Salmon- may select one player to kill each night, has night talk with partners
Mikaela Nickerson- Will appear innocent on cop report, has night talk with partners (Godfather)
Andrea Merchant- may choose one person to protect each even night, has night talk with partners

Townies
Norma O'Brien- may investigate one person each night, will receive scum or innocent
Peyton Dowell- can only detect werewolves, will receive werewolf or not werewolf
Brittni Cooley- each night, you may select a player to kill if you choose to, but you are still townsided.
Jackson Kearns- the power is in your vote
Greyson McMahon- the power is in your vote
Ava Schultz- the power is in your vote
Carrie Maynard- the power is in your vote
Colton Penn- the power is in your vote
Jarrett Steiner- the power is in your vote
Edgar Stanfield- the power is in your vote
Irene Meyer- the power is in your vote

~~~Players~~~
lovesstorms~lynched day 3~ Mikeala Nickerson
bellagorilla~killed night 3 by the mafia~ Darnell Salmon
Zinniavanilla~killed night one by werewolves~ Edgar Stanfield WINNER!
SilentWolf10~killed night 2 by werewolves~ Irene Meyer WINNER!
DeKay~killed night 2 by mafia~ Jackson Kearns WINNER!
CraftyKat~alive~ Brittni Cooley WINNER!
Icmnfrsh~lynched day 3~ Colton Penn WINNER!

Stormsview~lynched day 3~ Dexter Overburg

Lyoufln~alive~ Carrie Maynard WINNER!
DatSubmarineYourLookingFor~killed night 3 by werewolves~ Jarrett Steiner WINNER!

DivaEvie07~lynched day 4~ Nikolas Herman
LuckyKittenCat~Lynched day two~ Andrea Merchant

Meepy!!~alive~ Greyson McMahon WINNER!
HappyFuzzyKitty~alive~ Ava Schultz WINNER!
pandabear1836~killed night one by the vigilante~ Lydia Tackett
Zinniavanilla (replaced Tribbo Day 2)~alive~ Peyton Dowell WINNER!
Sameie~killed night 2 by vigilante~ Norma O'Brien WINNER!

We need a lot of players, so tell your friends!!

~~~Day/Night phase links~~~
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
Game End
Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Post edited by Broncos4life on

Comments

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I don't really understand the rules, so i'm gonna pass this time. I will bookmark the page though in case the setup changes, so I can join if I choose to. Am I making sense?
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited July 2017
    This looks very interesting.

So, basically, there are two bad groups (mafia and werewolves) and one good group (townies). All groups are trying to win, of course.

On night one, if both mafia and the werewolves are successful on killing a townie each, then there will be two dead townies. That means the next day when it's time to lynch, we'll be lynching TWO people. So, basically, how many ever townies are killed the night before are how many we lynch the next day.

N1 - Two townies die
    D1 - Two people are lynched
    N2 - One townie dies
    D2 - One person is lynched
    N3 - Two townies die
    D3 - Two people are lynched
    ETC

I assume if you are going by the mafiawiki that there will only be 7 power roles and nothing else, right? Actually, I suppose it depends on how many people sign up.

So, sign me up. :) Seems fun.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I don't really understand the rules, so i'm gonna pass this time. I will bookmark the page though in case the setup changes, so I can join if I choose to. Am I making sense?

Perfect sense :). The setup might change, so stay posted!
    This looks very interesting.

So, basically, there are two bad groups (mafia and werewolves) and one good group (townies). All groups are trying to win, of course.

On night one, if both mafia and the werewolves are successful on killing a townie each, then there will be two dead townies. That means the next day when it's time to lynch, we'll be lynching TWO people. So, basically, how many ever townies are killed the night before are how many we lynch the next day.

N1 - Two townies die
    D1 - Two people are lynched
    N2 - One townie dies
    D2 - One person is lynched
    N3 - Two townies die
    D3 - Two people are lynched
    ETC

I assume if you are going by the mafiawiki that there will only be 7 power roles and nothing else, right? Actually, I suppose it depends on how many people sign up.

So, sign me up. :) Seems fun.

Yes, 7 power roles. And will do! Thanks!!

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I'm in, I'm in! Sign me up, Broncos!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

I was just about to ask you in the username battle lol :D

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I will play! Lets all just hope we can get 17 players.
    unknown.png

I was just about to ask you in the username battle lol :D

:lol: Multitasking and sometimes don't get to everything when I mean to.

I'm sure we will.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

Yay! Let's hope! The more the merrier!

I think you are tagging a non-existent user called UniSims@DeKay instead of doing it separately.
    unknown.png
    I think you are tagging a non-existent user called UniSims@DeKay instead of doing it separately.

You know what I'm not good at this whole hosting thing :D jk, I'll fix it

• SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    I'd love to sign up! I'm a bit confused, but I'll do my best. :)
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges

Thanks! And ask any questions you have! I think you'll get it!

:lol: I didn't mean it as an actual complaint, just thought it was funny.
    unknown.png

Hehe, I have a goal to join every mafia game that I can (besides the Hamilton one because I know NOTHING about Hamilton...). So, question 1: is it kind of like the last mafia game that Crafty hosted, but with a different lynching system? Because that's how I'm seeing it...
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)

Hehe, I have a goal to join every mafia game that I can (besides the Hamilton one because I know NOTHING about Hamilton...). So, question 1: is it kind of like the last mafia game that Crafty hosted, but with a different lynching system? Because that's how I'm seeing it...

I told you I'd help you through the Hamilton game! You just have to listen to Hamilton!
    7dW3gu7.gif

Yes. There are the three different parties, each of which want to eliminate the other two. With the lynching system, I'll try to break it down as much as possible.

Day 1, only one lynch can take place, just like any other game.
    Let's say night 1, the mafia kills a VT, werewolves kill a mafia, and the vigilante kills a VT. Two townies were killed, so two players can be lynched the next day. Let's say you think Broncos is suspicious, but nobody else, you can just vote for Broncos to be lynched alone. If someone else becomes suspicious, you can change your vote to Broncos and fillintheblank.

:lol: I didn't mean it as an actual complaint, just thought it was funny.

It really was, I just thought I was funny, and come to find out, I'm not XD

Yes. There are the three different parties, each of which want to eliminate the other two. With the lynching system, I'll try to break it down as much as possible.

Let's say night 1, the mafia kills a VT, werewolves kill a mafia, and the vigilante kills a VT. Two townies were killed, so two players can be lynched the next day. Let's say you think Broncos is suspicious, but nobody else, you can just vote for Broncos to be lynched alone. If someone else becomes suspicious, you can change your vote to Broncos and fillintheblank.

Alrighty then. :) Thank you! ^_^ That makes a lot of sense. If I have any more questions, I'll send them your way. :)
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member

So, it's also like Crafty's game where the mafia and werewolf will also want to get rid of each other so that only one side wins, even if all the townies have died?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Also, sign me up. :grimace:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    edited July 2017
    Me please oh my gosh this'll be fun!

@lovesstorms thanks for helping out! Do you know if people vote both players in a combination (like Vote: Crafty and Broncos) or in singles, and the two people with the most votes get lynched? (Like Vote: Broncos) Also tagging @Keyenpeydee and @rosey1579
    oh
    DeKay wrote: »
    CraftyKat wrote: »

@lovesstorms thanks for helping out! Do you know if people vote both players in a combination (like Vote: Crafty and Broncos) or in singles, and the two people with the most votes get lynched? (Like Vote: Broncos) Also tagging @Keyenpeydee and @rosey1579

Thanks guys!!

And Crafty, you vote for a combination, like Broncos and Crafty. If someone voted for just Broncos, it wouldn't be in the same category. Make sense?

• Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member

Thanks guys!!

And Crafty, you vote for a combination, like Broncos and Crafty. If someone voted for just Broncos, it wouldn't be in the same category. Make sense?

Um, where on the setup does it say that? I'm not confused...
    oh

Thanks guys!!

Um, where on the setup does it say that? I'm not confused...

*sees notification on thead* *hopes someone new is signing up*

There's like no information about anything on the setup. All you get is there's a daystart, day one there is one lynch, and the amount of lynches after that depends on the amount of townies killed the previous night. I assumed that players don't have to use all the lynches available, so they would have to vote for a pair. Yeah, if they could clarify that, that'd be great.