Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is ready and waiting to purchase the Pets EP right now?

13...Next

Comments

• boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    I keep checking everyday smh. I want them soooo bad. Seasons too. And... witches.
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    The disaster that was City Living has made me A LOT more skeptical on purchasing packs from this developer. I need to see what exactly they are offering for the selling price to determine if it's worth getting or if I should wait for another mega-sale like I did with the disastrously disappointing CL. I won't be fooled into wasting money on a pack that didn't reach it's full potential. I also want to see how the company responds to critics, they were careless with CL and dismissed all criticism. With this being the first EP under the new executive producer I need to see improvement from the downward spiral the franchise was headed beforehand.
  • Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    For all things ts4, waiting to see what is actually delivered seems to be the best course of action.
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    It's going to be so beautiful. I'm practically bursting at the seams with joyous anticipation. With Pets, Maxis will finally be taking the next step in our relationship. We'll be hearing wedding bells before you know it.
    6riwm5.png
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    Is this true are they going to give us Pets, I don't mind but I was hoping for Seasons First. I have real animals in real life so I have enough to take care of.
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    I am chewing my sofa to pieces with all the excitment:
    sofa.jpg