Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The internet is mocking us :P

13...Next

Comments

• Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    edited July 2017
    Concerning the OP's post, I really don't care if some blogger decides to make fun of a debate on here. If that is what they choose to do then ... I don't envy their life choices. As for laundry, I was in the disappointed camp. I may still eventually get the pack depending on how it is executed.

Anyone can mock anything.

I agree that the players of the game -- including those giving feedback -- are diverse. Gathering feedback from a large group especially for a game with such a broad reach, will inevitably produce multiple opinions. It's called democracy.

Hahaha I actually thought of saying that as well. I honestly don't care about some random blogger, who I probably don't even know. And I probably won't, he can't even write an article since he doesn't know how to actually write a good one. It's ridiculous to say the community is confused because we can't decide on what we want. There is no way all of us can agree on one single thing. Honestly, to me a blogger that blogs about a game forum... that some quality content right there
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    edited July 2017

Seriously? Again. I'm so annoyed by this. Most of us don't have an issue with laundry cause it's boring. Even though i don't quite get the obsession over it, but anyway the issue is that it does not make sense for an eco friendly SP.

Also maybe he should add. That when we first voted for a theme they made the mistake of mentioning the possible new feature. People probably didn't even see "eco" they only saw the word "laundry". I wouldn't even be surprised if the developers had known all along that this was going to be the outcome.

If someone tries to fight me on this, I'm simply not going to answer. It's too obvious so it's really not worth my time.
    21mbz47.jpg