July 18 - It's patch day for The Sims 4! See what issues have been fixed.

I am missing Worlds and EPs

JENNIFERZ77JENNIFERZ77 Posts: 112 Member
I am so frustrated. I am missing my Worlds and EPs. I have searched the forums. Please help

Comments

• phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 15,683 Member
    How are they missing?

Worlds are downloaded from the sims 3 store. EP's will be in your origin account. EA has consolidated the sims 3. If you click on your sims 3 game you should find your EP's there. They are not listing them individually anymore.
  • leosimsbrleosimsbr Posts: 7 New Member
    Like @phoebebebe13 said, EA has consolidated Sims 3, they aren't listing individually anymore, they're listing in Game Details.

You can find your EPs and SPs in Origin, if they are registered:

1. Go to your Games Library
    2. Click on Sims 3 game title;
    3. Click on "Extra Content".

After this, all available expansions and stuff packs will appear for you.

Your Worlds can be finded in your Purchase History in Sims 3 Store.

1. Go to thesims3.com;
    2. Log in;
    3. Place the cursor on "Store"-> "My Store Account" and click on "Purchase History";

All content that you bought in Sims 3 Store will appear for you.
  • truckie024truckie024 Posts: 26 New Member
    i got this kind of problem also, just it all installed and none of the packs are showing in the expansion/stuff tab when game loads up, the only thing that shows up is the one that was installed from dvd
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 15,683 Member
    edited July 17
    truckie024 wrote: »
    i got this kind of problem also, just it all installed and none of the packs are showing in the expansion/stuff tab when game loads up, the only thing that shows up is the one that was installed from dvd

Did you buy your codes from an unauthorized source like ebay? EA is removing eps from accounts if the codes were bought from an unauthorized source. If you got a TOS violation you would have to contact EA directly. If you downloads were bought through origin , I suggest uninstalling and reinstalling origin and rebooting your computer. This should fix the problem
  • truckie024truckie024 Posts: 26 New Member
    all the ones failing to show i have never had before, all were brought from origin store bar sweet treats as i cant get it off store any more, uninstalled 2 times now and tried repair with same issue
  • igazorigazor Posts: 12,209 Member
    truckie024 wrote: »
    all the ones failing to show i have never had before, all were brought from origin store bar sweet treats as i cant get it off store any more, uninstalled 2 times now and tried repair with same issue
    In that case, I would suggest contacting EA's Customer Support. There could be something unexpectedly wrong with your Origin account that they need to correct on their end.
  • BessiebooBessieboo Posts: 47 Member
    Hi, I am having the same problem. Been working fine up until today and now my game is not recognizing my expansion packs and some of my sims are disappearing in worlds that are nowhere near overpopulated.