Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How To Live With Grace: A Generations Story ((NEW 3/10))

Comments

• LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    Oh!! I hope they do get back together but I agree that the kids shouldn't get their hopes up if they don't know if they will be able to reconnect. And ahhh Karlee, dang woman! You easily take 4 kids, you're superwoman! Wish 4 kids in Sims was as easy in RL ;)
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    LadyLana1 wrote: »
    Oh!! I hope they do get back together but I agree that the kids shouldn't get their hopes up if they don't know if they will be able to reconnect. And ahhh Karlee, dang woman! You easily take 4 kids, you're superwoman! Wish 4 kids in Sims was as easy in RL ;)

I don't know how Karlee does it! When Cameron leaves the lot, he comes back to kids with max needs and no messes. She is pretty magical!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
    ouTSd7f.png

Cameron reflects once more on his every-day tasks in chapter 40.
    Daisy wasn't very interested in their school project, but Dawn looked pretty enthusiastic about it!
    IHkvwcg.png
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Your story lately is starting to make mine look dramatic. :lol: I loved this chapter and it's a good break from all the simlit dramas of other stories. Just peaceful in a way. Is peaceful the right word? Calming maybe. I have no idea. :)
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Your story lately is starting to make mine look dramatic. :lol: I loved this chapter and it's a good break from all the simlit dramas of other stories. Just peaceful in a way. Is peaceful the right word? Calming maybe. I have no idea. :)

Perhaps not peaceful, but quiet? Cam is quite conflicted right now, but not the type of person to cause a huge fuss over it. The next few chapters are probably going to deal with some issues, and then we need to focus on the kiddos so you guys can decide who to vote for!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    Karilan wrote: »

Perhaps not peaceful, but quiet? Cam is quite conflicted right now, but not the type of person to cause a huge fuss over it. The next few chapters are probably going to deal with some issues, and then we need to focus on the kiddos so you guys can decide who to vote for!

That's the word. I don't know why I couldn't think of it. Stressful week but now I can actually think! Poor Camo!! :'( But, yay we meet the kids finally!! (I know they've been in the chapters but we don't know too much about them.)
    x0y4gqS.png

We get to see how Cameron spends his "spa" day in chapter 41.

Preemptive warning: this chapter is about double the usual length. I considered splitting it up but decided it needed to stay complete to be properly effective.
    This chapter was a labor of love for me, and it took a while to actually get the wording right and hopefully natural.
    Read the chapter before viewing the bonus image as it's a tiny bit spoilery!
    kt0EXTF.jpg
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    2fXKXqO.png

Cameron returns home to talk to Karlee in chapter 42.
    Camlee suffer from the no-lip-touching-kiss error (caused by the fact that both of them have slim lips) which means I have to really play with angles to get a cute kiss photo! It took long enough that my fiance asked why I was watching them make out so intently. :D
    PXLwUnD.png
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    wsDZ2lL.jpg

Cameron finds his sanctuary in chapter 43!

Bonus screen:
    Cam took the fam to Granite Falls and I was surprised the game let me take toddlers, but I didn't realize there were no toddler beds.
    Poor Declan and Damion had to nap on the couches instead.
    lmuZ6aH.jpg
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    Hi Gracelings! I've decided to put a bit of a cap on this generation because of how long it is already.
    I'm going to aim to finish by the 50th chapter!

Of course, this is pretty exciting because it means I can marathon play this weekend while I'm getting over my cold and get tons of screenshots ready. :) Very much looking forward to generation four!

You and aiming to get to gen 10 before I finish gen 3. :lol: I'm joking. I'm excited for Gen 4. :)

Hahaha! It's my main legacy! I can't help it.

I'm not caught up on the Burtons right now, is Rye still a child?
    Perhaps she can have a play date with Dawn & Daisy before they grow up!

@Karilan
    For now, we only have a few more chapters (I've pre-written everything but if you want to borrow her and Claude, I wouldn't object!)
    I'll look at the timeline I've got, since the next few chapters are heavily focused on Camo.
    Maybe we can fit it in as a special, or do you think it would be better when the three are teenagers?

@Karilan
    Teenagers could work. I have a lot of teen years that it could fit into before I start Rye's story. :)

Sounds good! I’ll let you know when the girls might age up! Probably February :)
    Works with me. :) Claude's arc ends last week of January. :)

@Bugsie2016 Aiming to have Dawn's 18th birthday in the next few chapters (probably Feb 13th or 15th). Daisy would be 17 at the time and the twins 14. How old would Rye be? I'd love to have her at the party and if Dawn would be too old to be her friend she could easily be invited by one of the other kids.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    @Karilan She's 17 at the minute so not really that much younger. She's about 7 months off being 18. :) (We're in mid October in story, her birthday is April. :) )
    @Karilan She's 17 at the minute so not really that much younger. She's about 7 months off being 18. :) (We're in mid October in story, her birthday is April. :) )

Perfect! Do you think she'd be friends with Dawn and Daisy then? They currently share pretty much all the same friends.
    D2vFwMN.jpg

Perfect! Do you think she'd be friends with Dawn and Daisy then? They currently share pretty much all the same friends.

Probably. Rye is pretty social. :) What are their interests?

Both Dawn and Daisy love to dance and sing. Their creativity skills as kids both hit 10. As a teen, Dawn is highly interested in fashion and makeup. Daisy's a bit more of a free spirit and a rebel (she aged up with dyed hair) and has a bit more of a mischievous mean streak to her.

What about Rye?
    They'll probably have a dog by that time too!
    D2vFwMN.jpg

Both Dawn and Daisy love to dance and sing. Their creativity skills as kids both hit 10. As a teen, Dawn is highly interested in fashion and makeup. Daisy's a bit more of a free spirit and a rebel (she aged up with dyed hair) and has a bit more of a mischievous mean streak to her.

What about Rye?
    Music is Rye's passion.

What about Rye?
    Music is Rye's passion.

Oooh that could be so cool then! Let me know if you want Rye there and when you've got her uploaded. I won't be home for a few hours. I'll upload copies of the girls if you want to borrow them too. Would you like all the boys too? (Declan and Damion (Cam's kids), Jason and Asher (Colby's)
    D2vFwMN.jpg

What about Rye?
    Music is Rye's passion.

Oooh that could be so cool then! Let me know if you want Rye there and when you've got her uploaded. I won't be home for a few hours. I'll upload copies of the girls if you want to borrow them too. Would you like all the boys too? (Declan and Damion (Cam's kids), Jason and Asher (Colby's)

I'll do it now (and remove the CC, she'll look slightly different in your game as I have EA eyelash removal. :# ). :)
    COBeLIi.png

The Grace family goes to Granite Falls for a family vacation in chapter 44!

Bonus screenshots!
    Dawn was not too happy will grilled veggies.
    CAIfShH.png
    Extra bonus! As I was editing the final photo I realized that Cam's tattoo was slightly visible through his shirt. I thought it was a brown and green shirt, but Jase pointed out that he was clearly wearing a see-through shirt. Oh Cam. It so doesn't suit you.
    bv2tHj2.png
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    ylvu3De.png

Cameron and family wrap up their vacation in chapter 45!

Bonus screen:
    Karlee blew a kiss at Cam during the conversation with Evelyn and David, Evelyn made this face and I couldn't help but change the dialogue to match her reaction!
    oi2tX5J.jpg
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • madelynsims95madelynsims95 Posts: 285 Member
    I'm finally all caught up! I had left off right before Daisy was born, so that was a lot of reading! I just love this family. I've read through all three generations and I just really enjoy it. I really love the life Camo has. Living on a farm with a big family is my dream! :love:
    Origin ID: madelynsims95
    Stories/Challenges:
    Mother May I? (100 Baby Challenge)
    I'm finally all caught up! I had left off right before Daisy was born, so that was a lot of reading! I just love this family. I've read through all three generations and I just really enjoy it. I really love the life Camo has. Living on a farm with a big family is my dream! :love:

Welcome to the present time Madelyn! And good timing, the vote for gen 4 is coming soon. <3
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    dKfSMri.png

The Grace family attend a school play in chapter 46!
    Ahhhh Dawn's face nearly made me cry it's too cute!
    blZyqfh.png
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • madelynsims95madelynsims95 Posts: 285 Member
    Yay!! A puppy! I'm so excited! What kind of dog is Pepper?
    Origin ID: madelynsims95
    Stories/Challenges:
    Mother May I? (100 Baby Challenge)

Oh gosh, I didn't even look! I'll check it out tonight. I let my fiance choose 2 puppies to get to know, and then after a bit of interaction with Cameron we learned Pepper's trait and Jason instantly picked that one.

I was shocked by how small the puppies are! I'm curious to see how big the dog ends up being.
    Pepper is a trouble maker. :(
    D2vFwMN.jpg

Oh gosh, I didn't even look! I'll check it out tonight. I let my fiance choose 2 puppies to get to know, and then after a bit of interaction with Cameron we learned Pepper's trait and Jason instantly picked that one.

I was shocked by how small the puppies are! I'm curious to see how big the dog ends up being.
    Pepper is a trouble maker. :(

Pepper looks like a beagle to me! :)