Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How To Live With Grace: A Generations Story ((NEW 3/10))

Comments

• KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited July 2017
    SrO5iDk.jpg

Chapter 10 is up! Akira has moved in and is discovering all the same problems Alicia encountered...
    Post edited by Karilan on
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    The link is not working.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Sorry about that @Skcaga6 , it's really weird I usually link the image as well as the chapter text but it doesn't seem to want to let me now...only one or the other will work.

Oh well, that should have fixed the link!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
    Okay haha, I figured out what it was...the title of the chapter wasn't appropriate apparently, and the link kept getting changed to plum.

Fixed now!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    When I reading how Alicia love Akira I'm melting. :blush:
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    Glad you're enjoying it @Persefona711
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    PrfaMVV.jpg

Chapter 11 is up. Brace yourselves.

Considering how this week wrapped up, I've decided to extend my posting schedule. For the forseable future I'll be posting 1 chapter per day!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    2xSDNEV.jpg

Join Alicia and Akira for their special day in Chapter 12!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    Awww!

Akira seems to be used a lot. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    @Skcaga6 At the moment yes, I'm focusing on the major events in Alicia's life and lately, Akira seems to be a major thing in her mind!

I also find it ironic that she found someone who's name starts with A as well.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    Congratulations for Alicia and Akira! They looked awesome. Can't wait for nooboos :wink:
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    F4aZrTe.jpg

Nooboo(s?) on the way in Chapter 13!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    I was referring to the fact that he is a big character in a few different stories on here.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I was referring to the fact that he is a big character in a few different stories on here.

I hadn't realized he was a regular townie rather than a randomly generated one when Akira met him. I can't believe I've never seen him in one of my other play throughs. I usually try to go for randoms, but I'm quite happy with him so far!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    He is one of the regulars from I believe City Living. Part of the Karaoke household. One of the stories I am collaborating on right now also uses him as a main character which is giving him guest spots in my own story. He is a cutie and fun to play with.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    re6vHPy.jpg

Chapter 14 is up, and I apologize in advance for the lack of photos this chapter. For some reason they all came out super dark and it was difficult to recreate them. You'll have to use your imagination!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    edited July 2017
    V0UazBs.jpg

Catch up with the growing Grace family in chapter 15!
    Post edited by Karilan on
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    Wanted to let you know that the links for your post here in the forum is taking you to the first page of this thread instead of to your newest chapter.

Great chapter by the way. Love the girls.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Thanks for the heads up @Skcaga6 , I always seem to be able to fix one link and not the other, even though they are the same? I don't think the forums like me linking twice haha.

I was quite surprised that both girls were born with black hair, I'm not sure how detailed genetics are in Sims 4 but I was hoping one would be a red head. I guess Akira wanted to be involved for generations to come. :smiley:
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    In one of my families the first five kids inherited dad's blonde hair and mom's green eyes. The sixth had mom's red hair and dad's grey eyes.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @Karilan I think Black hair is just dominant in sims 4 genetics. My two sims had 3 black haired kids (the mum was blonde but the dad had black hair). As for eyes, 2 of them got their dad's brown eyes and one got his mum's green eyes.
    edited July 2017
    Ah, interesting @Bugsie2016 I've never looked deeply into whether genetics is logical in Sims 4. I love the genetics feature in CAS so I assumed some logic was present and it wasn't purely random.

@skcaga6 Wow, that's pretty extreme that 5 of them came out so similar!

The only downside to logical genetics is I feel like I'll never have natural blondes in my generations now, because I don't know if it's possible for blonde to overpower the dark haired genes.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    Nh4dhX9.jpg

Things begin to get heated in chapter 16, and not in a good way!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    sY1tJlP.jpg

Chapter 17 is up, and I can't believe how far we've come already! Brooke is growing up, and in a lot of ways, Beth is not. :wink:
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,040 Member
    *waves* Hi! I've been reading your story since you started, I just don't comment as much as I should :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless: I really like your writing! The personalities that you've given all your characters are great! I love how different the two girls are! And you're doing a great job of describing life with siblings! As someone with two sisters and a brother, I can relate! lol Keep up the good work!
    Also, I caught a small typo in the story.
    Anya had been upset after Brooke got caught stealing from her mother, but they had smoothed things over and been good friends ever since.

Shouldn't it be "Beth got caught stealing" since it was Beth and not Brooke who stole the bracelet?