Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So how are you gonna kill time till the Toddler SP?

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    It's gonna be a while till we see the new SP, so what are you doing to keep busy? Any summer activites planned? Or for those on the other side of the world, what winter activites do you got going on? Anybody playing any other games, or just gonna keep simming?
    Me, I'm getting my Legacy caught up. I don't do the rules, I do my own thing. By the time the SP comes out I should have plenty of tots running around. Believe it or not, I've only had one toddler so far. I play on long, and he just aged up to toddler the other day.
    Maybe I can get some ideas from you guys for when I get bored. Or when my 9 year old gets bored, which is every 2 minutes

Have my sims do summer activities around pools and waterparks.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Play Kingdom Hearts
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    My single vampire Sim just had triplets (three boys). She's gonna surprise the father (Vlad) by moving the whole clown carload into his house. They'll both be busy for a loooong while.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I'm just playing a legacy. Though I can't wait for more toddler CAS stuff!
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    Been downloading some cc, mostly African American hair at first, and then some clothes, and fell into the rabbit hole after that*g*
    now if only I knew how to check through my cc, to know which ones are missing a mesh, so I can more easily remove the bad stuff.
  • MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    I'll be doing what I've been doing since City Living....continue to play Sims 3, lol
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    Since the news about toddlers being able to have playdates came out, I'm planning to have one of my sims visit every toddler in the various worlds, and maybe see about adding some toddlers to some families.
  • Amber0922Amber0922 Posts: 73 Member
    Irl...sending my kiddos back to school tomorrow! YAY!
    In the sims, I've got a family prepped for the new SP. YA couple who live with her parents. She's an artist he's a musician. Her mom HATES her son in-law. She thinks his music career is going nowhere. I'm having fun with that. Lol
  • dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    probably go and buy more of the Tokyo Ghoul novels (I bought three yesterday and I've already read all of them, I forgot how quickly I read manga books oops)
  • EmoFlowersEmoFlowers Posts: 325 Member
    IRL, I'll be rewatching all the Netflix Marvel shows, and then locking myself away to watch The Defenders on the 18th. :blush:
    As for my Simmies life, I'm going to make the base of a toddler park and try to adjust the current parks so I can make them toddler inclusive. I'll also do what someone else brought up in another thread and make a restaurant with space for the kid playground.
    !! Mermaids !!

RIP Princess (July 4, 2001 - January 11, 2016)
    RIP Misha (May 1, 2011 - July 2, 2016)
  • WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member
    I haven't had any time to play recently. My baby is becoming a toddler herself and is always on the go.
    C0gfE.gif
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

I think I will build something I have not yet built in the sims games.
    If I have the time maybe 2 things. because I have 2 different builds in mind :)
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Well, since the game rarely generates toddlers (unless you use MCC,) I will be making sure there are plenty of little tykes available for playdates.
  • agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    I'm gonna try to win gold on all the parties in game. I normally hate the objectives and never play with them but it's gonna be a cool little experiment, I'm also excited to throw a costume Halloween party for the kids in my household because I've realized i've never really used Spooky Stuff and I'm growing really sick of the summer irl so carving some pumpkins and spooky candy sound like an excellent idea. I'm about to age up my last toddler in the family though because it's too hectic with 6 sims AND a toddler so maybe i'll try to get my teenagers families of their own before the pack comes out who knows.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    probably playing splatoon 2.its going to be a while before i get it target doesn't sell game cards anymore. but my birthday is tomorrow and mom said she would buy me one game. i got a switch early because my dad was dying. so my real birthday isn't til tomorrow.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Amber0922 wrote: »
    Irl...sending my kiddos back to school tomorrow! YAY!
    In the sims, I've got a family prepped for the new SP. YA couple who live with her parents. She's an artist he's a musician. Her mom HATES her son in-law. She thinks his music career is going nowhere. I'm having fun with that. Lol

Still hard to get used to schools starting so early -- when I was a kid we didn't start until after Labor Day. :o

I actually put my current family save on hiatus and have been playing with a single vampire hunter. She's also a collector and working in the Science career. I've been doing some building too, and now I'm thinking about a large play park to put all the play items from the Toddler SP as well as play items for kids.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    probably playing splatoon 2.its going to be a while before i get it target doesn't sell game cards anymore. but my birthday is tomorrow and mom said she would buy me one game. i got a switch early because my dad was dying. so my real birthday isn't til tomorrow.

Condolences for your father's illness -- been there done that got the T-shirt. Hang in there.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Condolences for your father's illness -- been there done that got the T-shirt. Hang in there.

thanks todays my real birthday and dad died on the28th of last month so its a big adjustment.
  • SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    edited August 2017
    @friendsfan367 Sending you condolences for your dad. I have not had to experience this yet, so I can't empathize with you, but you have my deepest sympathy.

Eta and wishing you a Happy Birthday as well.
  • BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    Work, work, and sadly, more work :joy:
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Well, a full-time job, a part-time job and being a book blogger don't leave me with a lot of free time... But I always manage to squeeze my beloved Sims sections somewhere between being tired and being unable to fall asleep. :D The release date is so close now anyway.
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I made my legacy have more kids then I planned for the toddler stuff
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Dropping toddlers into families and going around to meet them so I can have play dates when I get the pack.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Working on my Legacy challenge. My heir is a teen, working to age her up and start on her journey.
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    I have new Toddlers waiting. :) I think I will get the Toddler stuff pack as a gift. a few of my friends offered. I told them I could not buy it until Christmas. They do not understand why. So I just may let them :)
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor