Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims With Active Love Lives

RiverBlossomRiverBlossom Posts: 255 Member
edited July 2017 in The Sims 2
I've always avoided the Romance aspiration because it seemed difficult, but seeing as how incredibly slow the BFF status drains, I figured I'd use it. Right now my Sim has eleven lovers and wants twenty (so far). I'm afraid what she'll want after it's accomplished - fifty? A hundred? Is she going to sleep with all of Desiderata Valley? Sheesh, eleven lovers. You know how many more she has than me? Eleven. She's only been alive a week, and in no time at all I'm going to have pages of little red hearts. A lot of Sims will be crying when I decide to cut the load. But I use cheats all the time, so keeping all her relationships at the intimate max is no problem. (So far.)
So, what's your love-loving Sim's personal best?

Edit: Well, her goal's achieved. Now she just wants to be intimate with 5 service Sims. I'm still scared of what she'll want next. Think I'll start the string of breakups soon.
Be safe.
Post edited by RiverBlossom on

Comments

• cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    edited July 2017
    I got up to 16 once, but I love family play and generations so much that I get bored too quickly if I've just got one sim.
  • LizMarie1085LizMarie1085 Posts: 436 Member
    I have one sim named Carr in my legacy neighborhood. He's an alien and a romantic sim. He's married, has a daughter and has around 15 girls friends!! While in uni he was a rolling stone and tried to stay true to his college sweet heart but they Come and go. She's moved out of the house twice and fallen in love with that wealthy guy with the red robe from nightlife but it is by far the most amusing household to play...

I also set up his house like a straight up bachelor pad. It was suppose to be a studio with zebra print carpet blue walls and Pictures of Bella all over lol...
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    I think my largest group of paramours attached to one sim was about 12, but then I let the sim in question woohoo in a photobooth in a community lot, and then the whole neighborhood knew and all the other 11 were furious with her. :)
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • MidnightmoonliteMidnightmoonlite Posts: 27 Member
    I don't do the romance aspiration much, I've got to about 5 maybe? Lol idk. But I am the type of simmer that likes to ruin happy marriages and create affairs and angst so I probably could do it lol
  • GodlikeGodlike Posts: 305 Member
    edited August 2017
    Eleven?! Holy hell! That must be hard to keep up with :open_mouth:

Anyway my most memorable Romance aspiration Sim story is this one: three Sims two female and one male. One female and the male had both Romance as aspiration, and not keeping tabs on who was dating who at the time the two Romance Sims hit it off together. At the same time Romance female and other female became friends so no big deal you'd think until I accidentally had gotten both pregnant by the Romance male. They never found out their babies shared the same father and remained friends until their dying day as elders.

The kids though? They managed to friend each other too. For the longest time I couldn't figure out for the life of me why they wouldn't just romance the other one until I had a good look at their family tree... /facepalm
    Lift me up - Let me go
  • MangAnimeJeMangAnimeJe Posts: 563 Member
    One of the sims I currently play with has two female lovers and a male. I planned to let him get married to one of the girls, keep the other as an affair and have a somewhat serious-ish story with the guy. He got married to the woman and I even tried to let her catch him cheating, and she did... but she didn't react at all :D she just left the bedroom and started cooking.
  • cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    One of the sims I currently play with has two female lovers and a male. I planned to let him get married to one of the girls, keep the other as an affair and have a somewhat serious-ish story with the guy. He got married to the woman and I even tried to let her catch him cheating, and she did... but she didn't react at all :D she just left the bedroom and started cooking.

Maybe your sims can have an open relationship, if the woman doesnt care about the other woman. Wonder if the man would care if she had another man?
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    cleo00 wrote: »

Maybe your sims can have an open relationship, if the woman doesnt care about the other woman. Wonder if the man would care if she had another man?

I've got a pair of sims in an open relationship, actually. (Both Romance sims.) With ACR installed, any autonomous actions can have jealousy turned off, but if you direct your sim to make out instead of casual>make out you get jealousy again.

The dude of the pair is friends with benefits with a businesswoman sim who doesn't have time for a serious relationship right now, the girl is romancing townies, and they're raising a daughter, Harmony, who has purple eyes and red hair and I think she's going to look amazing.
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • MangAnimeJeMangAnimeJe Posts: 563 Member
    I've been playing sims 2 for so long and I've never seen stuff like that happen, so it just caught me off guard :smiley:
    They broke up in the end because she got mad at him for no reason so there's that.
  • LadyLuxLadyLux Posts: 34 Member
    Ahaha great post.

Like you I've never tried the romance aspiration -- I hate breaking my little simling's hearts but I'm also working my way through every aspiration so I'll get there eventually (I had no idea it went up to 11 though?! Ermergerdd)
  • Sapphire268Sapphire268 Posts: 66 Member
    I usually don't play romance aspirations, but in one of my Sim State University's, Heather Huffington is dating practically everyone she knows! She's dating Castor Nova, Martin Ruben, her professors, her sorority sisters' boyfriends and some of the sisters as well. All up I think that's around 7 or 8 people. She's never been caught either, thank goodness for community lots.