Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Quarterly teaser: Toddler SP (Late Summer)

Comments

• SimlysabinaSimlysabina Posts: 20 Member
    Oh! I had such a feeling a toddler SP was coming! First time I've been excited for an SP!!!
  • NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    One SP is pretty much what I expected and it's a toddler one so that's perfect !
  • samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    I agree, I was hoping for this! Wasn't expecting much (in terms of quantity) this quarter anyway so 1 stuff pack is fine with me.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited July 2017
    O.K. then let's guess/pick apart what we see. A new toy box? A new interactive tree house play object? A new fountain coming? Why is there a fountain in the video? A new wagon..what's that about? New clothes...not much make sense right now. ETEA: Why is grass in the video, is it a hint?

ETA: the fountain and the trash bin become the tree house play object and the toy box...what? The bench turns into a wagon...
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • kaanvardar99kaanvardar99 Posts: 134 Member
    edited July 2017
    I see a costume chest over there. :p
  • NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    There seems to be some new costumes for toddlers. One has a cape and another wings !
  • jotajejejotajeje Posts: 162 Member
    I was hoping for a little more... It's ok, I think we will have the pets announcement this quarter.
  • VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    I feel good. I only wanted one SP this quarter (would of prefered an EP) and because of this my theory of SP being released around GP to be bundled is still holding up. Next quarter should be the EP and a GP. :smiley:
  • plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited July 2017
    I hope it will be outdoor play! I see the video like this:

The toddlers are outside and bored, because there is nothing for them to do.
    Then, fun outdoor toys appear and they are happy.

Maybe toddlers can take their toys for rides in the waggon? Or maybe kids and older Sims can pull toddlers along in the waggon :)
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Ok I'm good with this. Definitely predicted one SP only and nothing else this quarter. That leaves us with the Pets EP in November and probably one other SP this year. I will likely get the toddler pack and then not bother coming on here much until next year :)
  • pixiejuicepixiejuice Posts: 711 Member
    edited July 2017
    I don't know if this is something or not, but I noticed the patch of grass in the lower corner grew flowers between the before and after! The flowers behind the costume chest too! Do you think that means anything? (Seasons in a patch?) 0_0
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    pixiejuice wrote: »
    I don't know if this is something or not, but I noticed the patch of grass in the lower corner grew flowers between the before and after! Do you think that means anything?
    I didn't notice that til you pointed it out! I won't read too much into it but you never know! Could be something in a patch
    I hope it will be outdoor play! I see the video like this:

The toddlers are outside and bored, because there is nothing for them to do.
    Then, fun outdoor toys appear and they are happy.

Maybe toddlers can take their toys for rides in the waggon? Or maybe kids and older Sims can pull toddlers along in the wagon :)

Maybe it's a toddler park? Like a dog park. lol
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • BubblegumjonahBubblegumjonah Posts: 118 Member
    > @Jerrello said:
    > Well that was underwhelming.

^ Yeah, agreed.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    oh no :s
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Could that be a costume trunk? The toddler opening it has fairy wings... Either that or it's a costume and a toy chest.

There's a red pull along cart on the left behind adorable fox-kid... Functional or décor?

And the play treehouse thing in the background.

New 2 new female hairs on the black girl and the redhead girl at the chest. The boy in the middle has a new combed over style too.
    So is it too early to speculate on what the main/gameplay item might be? :P
  • simduck88simduck88 Posts: 89 Member
    How long until this trailer is posted in English on The Sims twitter?
    edited July 2017
    I think you guys are right that must be a clothes' trunk like a dresser to get those outfits. The little cape is cute but I would have preferred a Superman outfit. lol
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,174 Member
  • simduck88simduck88 Posts: 89 Member
    samemie wrote: »

It would all be speculation, the last quarterly teaser gave 0 clues that a rock wall was coming.
    simduck88 wrote: »
    samemie wrote: »

It would all be speculation, the last quarterly teaser gave 0 clues that a rock wall was coming.

Of course, after posting that I did go and rewatch that one to see if the rock wall was there and you're right. But hey that doesn't stop people posting what they'd like to see right?
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited July 2017
    With the fairy, fox-kid and the boy in the middle's cape/superhero look...

I think the odds have gone up for costume chest.
    Post edited by EmmaVane on