Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Collab for the Alien Adoption Challenge #Collab4AAC

Comments

• SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    edited June 2018
    Oops, so busy chatting I forgot to share the new chapters!

In a new situation there's always a Period of Adjustment

Lenna finds Tarak is growing fast: Granny Visits

Two little but important words: We're Family

Tarak had some fun in this chapter, mostly autonomous though I did nudge him to go outside because I was hoping he'd show me what happens when he plays in the plants. In the Garden
    Post edited by SimTresa on
    image.png
  • wendelynewendelyne Posts: 212 Member
    Robyn copes with what happened in Chapter 29: She's Really Gone...
    FrrwAjA.jpg
    Special bonus chapter and collab with @CathyTea in which Sebastion pays a visit.
    Chapter 8: Connections

NvvjLtr.png?1
    image.png
  • kkira555kkira555 Posts: 102 Member
    I dropped the ball here and forgot to write, here is the letter for Brio's kid Momo https://kkssimestories.wordpress.com/257-2/
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I have been struggling to write myself. The screenshots for the next part is sitting in my drafts but I've written nothing in it. My brain is like "keep writing with vinghoplo" but also like... "I don't have the time to translate right now and do it justice so don't write yet."
    My Vingihoplo solution was to use it until Tarak's communication skill reached 3. I might still go back and forth depending ont he situation, but I won't use it exclusively anymore.
    image.png
  • wendelynewendelyne Posts: 212 Member
    I think we're a pretty laid back and supportive group so if you're not up to writing right now don't force yourself. Simlit is supposed to be fun!
    Chapter 8 is up. Finally managed to work in the Modesi Legend as I planned.
    image.png
    edited August 2018
    Two chapters about Flower Bunnies and Birthdays

Chapter 9: Flower Bunny Day
    Chapter 10: A Quiet Birthday
    image.png
    edited August 2018
    Tarak and Del have been very busy, with Tarak taking the helm!

WBCeIcv.png

Chapter 11: In Disguise
    Chater 12: Ice Cream Social
    Chapter 13: A New Trick
    Chapter 14: Adventures

image.png
    And one more, which I didn't have time to finish last night. Apparently unflirty sims autonomously enjoy Love Day. Only shared that screenshot with @CathyTea because it was unrelated to the story.

Chapter 15: New Love
    image.png
    oh god. so many new chapters and i'm sitting on one still that i'm just staring at not ready to write xD
    don't worry, you'll get there. Mostly I was just describing what happened in game instead of trying to plot, except when I wanted particular things to happen.
    image.png
    Why is it I only get fires when I don't want them?

Chapter 16: Unexpected
    Chapter 17: Fire
    image.png
    Oh no!!! Fires aren't good!
    edited September 2018
    I'm finally working on another part. It should be out tomorrow or they day after. xD

chapter Eleven!
    Post edited by Shadami on
  • For_EorzeaFor_Eorzea Posts: 380 Member
    Hey there, friends!

I should let you know that while I yet live, there's been a ton of school stuff that I ought to be dealing with, which leaves me little attention for my stories. I'll get back to writing Firecalls when I get the chance, but this month has been pretty draining and I should focus on the most pressing irl things before I can get back to doing what I love.
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Hang in there , Eorz ! @For_Eorzea ! Story time handles suspension awesomely ! And when we pick up again , no time will have passed , strorywise !
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    For_Eorzea wrote: »
    Hey there, friends!

I should let you know that while I yet live, there's been a ton of school stuff that I ought to be dealing with, which leaves me little attention for my stories. I'll get back to writing Firecalls when I get the chance, but this month has been pretty draining and I should focus on the most pressing irl things before I can get back to doing what I love.

@For_Eorzea Tsemppii! I'll be waiting with our collab whenever you're ready. No pressure on that front. :)
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
    edited October 2018
    I know there are a couple stories that take place in the San Myshuno. I was wondering if I could place them in my game as potential encounters in the city. Alex and Amy tend to go to the city festivals alot and I think it would be super cool to run into some of them. Of course I would contact and offer collab writing if they were to show up. :D

A fiery festival
    Post edited by Shadami on

Heya! I know it's been ages, but chapter 24 is finally up! And I am oh so very proud...

Fiday
    tumblr_messaging_pgces3bj5D1vyymue_1280.jpg
    Oh yay! I need to read this. Somehow I saw this before and went eeeeeeeee cute picture! And didn't realize it had an actual new story part link in it. Oops

And my above question still stands . :3 I'm hoping to get another play session in sometime in the next week though ^^
    @Shadami Thank you, thank you. :)
  • ny275ny275 Posts: 261 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    I know there are a couple stories that take place in the San Myshuno. I was wondering if I could place them in my game as potential encounters in the city. Alex and Amy tend to go to the city festivals alot and I think it would be super cool to run into some of them. Of course I would contact and offer collab writing if they were to show up. :D

@Shadami My challenge is on a seemingly indefinite hiatus but I have a timeline written out for the rest of Whisper and Daniel's lives. Of course you can put them in your game if you want and I would be happy to write with you! I forget what name they're under but will update you sometime tomorrow. Or you could look under my profile- same name as I am on the forums. Ny27.5. :) If you do place them, I hope you enjoy! Oh, they're marked cc but it's only because I have a skin.