Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Collab for the Alien Adoption Challenge #Collab4AAC

Comments

• CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Here's a new chapter! This one introduces a bit more about some of the premades (Geoffrey, Mortimer, Salim) and some semi-nefariousness on the part of a local university... Septemus 20
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    Oh, I've got a new chapter! Septemus 21

Plus, he's joining the pen pal project! Sebastion’s Pen Pal Profile He's going to be writing @kkira555 's Brio!

Does Gunther Haas play a role in any of your stories?

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    Emmanuel sees Rocket in school and writes him a note! The Blue Hair Boy.
    Here's a new chapter for Septemus (he discovers his favorite hobby!) Septemus 22

• RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hi guys! So... it finally happened: I got my Alien Adoption -story started! Here's the prologue:

Stardust Sapling: Prologue
    YhllLTv.jpg

The prologue and the first chapter are mostly setting up the premise, and the actual challenge-play starts in the second chapter.
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    We finally discover what caused Rocket's no good very bad day in the last chapter! Thank you @allysimbuilds for your patience waiting for Rocket's reply to Emmanuel's note.

Alien Adoption Ch 8: Secrets

08-20-17_10-38-30c2a0am.jpg?w=460&h=260&crop=1
    Oops ! I forgot to post here that I have an update , too. I'll add the link soon when I'm on the computer , and it's in my siggie , too!

So excited to read your updates , @RipuAncestor and @Rainydayz179 !

• allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    edited August 2017
    Emmanuel's mom, Elliot, cheats on her husband... "Cheater"
    alienated-elliot-meets-demarcus-1-allysimbuilds.jpg
  • ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    edited August 2017
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Septemus is 77... I think Rae's kid is 73? ( @ra3rei ).... who else has numbers?

I can make a registry on the first page of this thread and also on our blog (which is still in development) so we can keep track!

Yup 73 - Sorry for the crazy weeks. But my operation rescue Joie has concluded and I'm setting my PC back up. (My guest room is in use now so I have to find a new home to work from.)

My other alien child is currently numberless... so I'll look and see what's available when I get around to needing one for them.
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • GigglecakeGigglecake Posts: 114 Member
    This sounds like a lot of fun. I know I've already got some projects in the work, and I'm not sure if it's too late or not, but can I join in?
  • ThymelessThymeless Posts: 1,184 Member
    So, last time I was ill I ended up playing quite a bit of this challenge. I had lots of letters worth of pictures, but I thought that it had been a while since my last post so I've done a multi-letter chapter :) I actually managed to use some of the language you guys have come up with in this one, so yay!
    signature-gen-3.jpg
    Sci-fi/Fantasy Lover | Taurus
    House: Hufflepuff/Pukwudgie
    The Centauri Legacy | Can You Hear the Violins? | Drifting with Nifflers
    Reading Circles: Reader's Nook
    Thymeless wrote: »
    So, last time I was ill I ended up playing quite a bit of this challenge. I had lots of letters worth of pictures, but I thought that it had been a while since my last post so I've done a multi-letter chapter :) I actually managed to use some of the language you guys have come up with in this one, so yay!

The notification popped up on my phone and I was like what's pandora's box again? LOL Off to read!
    Gigglecake wrote: »
    This sounds like a lot of fun. I know I've already got some projects in the work, and I'm not sure if it's too late or not, but can I join in?

Yes, of course you can join! It's so much fun! :)

New chapter: Septemus 24

Sebastion wrote a letter to @kkira555 's Brio (and do you know how many alien kids Brio has? :o ) : Sebastion's First Letter to Brio

Here's my next chapter: Septemus 25

Many thanks to @Thymeless for helping with it! :)

• ny275ny275 Posts: 261 Member
    edited August 2017
    Depending on how much writing I get done, I hope to have the first chapter of my AAC up later today or tomorrow!

I'm super excited to share! I've been sitting on these two since I first expressed interest in the challenge.
    wWm43LG.png
  • ThymelessThymeless Posts: 1,184 Member
    @ny275 awesome! I look forward to it :)
    signature-gen-3.jpg
    Sci-fi/Fantasy Lover | Taurus
    House: Hufflepuff/Pukwudgie
    The Centauri Legacy | Can You Hear the Violins? | Drifting with Nifflers
    Reading Circles: Reader's Nook
    Got a new chapter! I've played ahead, so I've got about 10 or more chapters screenshot! I'm hoping to be cranking these out pretty quickly!
    Septemus 26

Here's another: Septemus 27

And another chapter! I've still got a ways to go before I'm caught up to game-play, but I'm getting there! Septemus 28

• RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Wow, @CathyTea , you're on a roll! And such great chapters!

I managed to squeeze in some editing time too, so here's the first chapter (after the prologue) to my story:

Stardust Sapling: Chapter 1
    bKnk0y8.jpg

After some twists and turns and bumps in the road, it's finally time to meet toddler number 38.

I hope you guys enjoy!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • ny275ny275 Posts: 261 Member
    Hi! I’ve finally posted the first chapter of this challenge: “Number 98”

I hope to catch up on everyone’s stories throughout the week.

As for my level of participation, I think it’d make sense for Daniel to be a Hacker (level 3) to start off with considering his background is in programming. I’d also love to be a Letter Receiver and Visitor.

I’ll try to figure out the Bizoopagoto forums, too. I signed up last night (dantheman) but it's waiting for approval.

I’d love to collaborate with any of you, so let me know if you’re interested! Or… something? Sorry, this whole “putting yourself out there” thing is very new to me. I guess once I finish reading through everyone’s stories I’ll have a better feel on the right way to collaborate and initiate collaboration heh.
    ny275 wrote: »
    Hi! I’ve finally posted the first chapter of this challenge: “Number 98”

I hope to catch up on everyone’s stories throughout the week.

As for my level of participation, I think it’d make sense for Daniel to be a Hacker (level 3) to start off with considering his background is in programming. I’d also love to be a Letter Receiver and Visitor.

I’ll try to figure out the Bizoopagoto forums, too. I signed up last night (dantheman) but it's waiting for approval.

I’d love to collaborate with any of you, so let me know if you’re interested! Or… something? Sorry, this whole “putting yourself out there” thing is very new to me. I guess once I finish reading through everyone’s stories I’ll have a better feel on the right way to collaborate and initiate collaboration heh.

Hmmm... I don't think you need approval for the Bizoo-pa-goto forum? But maybe you do... I'll check it out today . SeBay is a forum admin so I might be able to give the approval , if I can figure it out !

Super happy you're joining in! I'm at a stage where I'm ready for lots of telepathic collaborators , so I'll swing by with more info on that later !

I didn't need approval when I joined the forum.