Hello! Some of us who are playing Pinstar's new Alien Adoption Challenge
thought it would be fun to collaborate.
I mean, if there are 99 other little alien kids out there, doesn't it make sense that your bizoopagoto
would want to find his or her bizoopagotogo
To accommodate a wide range of story-telling and Sims-playing styles, this is, by design, a very flexible, relaxed, and informal collaboration. Stories can be quite independent or closely intertwined, depending on the wishes of participants.
We have a whole spectrum of ways you can participate, ranging from very minimally (1) to very much (6).
1) Unfound: Your alien child is one that none of the others have been able to locate yet. (And we miss you very much!
2) Letter Writer: Your care-giver (or alien child) writes letters or sends emails or joins online forums in attempts to locate the other adoptive parents and/or alien children.
3) Hacker: Similar to above, but using hacking methods to break into the agency's records to locate the adoptive parents.
4) Letter Receiver: Your care-giver (or alien child) receives a letter from one or more of the participants looking for the alien children.
5) Visitor: We've made contact with each other! Now let's set up a time for our kids to meet!
6) Residents: It turns out we were neighbors all along! (Residents are moved into the saves of other participants and can show up in the participants' stories from time-to-time.)
If you'd like to join us, you are welcome! We're each looking for 99 little alien babies, after all!
Important Note for Readers:
We'll be using this thread to plan our collaborations, so be advised that you'll find spoilers here! If you're reading any of our stories and don't want the plots spoiled, you might want to skip this thread or read it with caution!