Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TV shows

CxpmemeCxpmeme Posts: 76 Member
What is your favorite TV show(s)?

Mine are: Stranger Things and Pretty Little Liars

Comments

• Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Shameless - thanks to my younger sister (and Netflix). She's also trying to get me into Lost as well.

Little fun fact for you -

The LOST plane is n873dl, a former Delta Airlines L-1011 (prior to which, it was n308ea and flew for Eastern Airlines)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    bmj97bmj97 Posts: 61 Member
    I don't watch a lot of TV but I loved Stranger Things too! As well as Parks and Rec, The Office, and A Series of Unfortunate Events
  • Options
    JennyggJennygg Posts: 1,574 Member
    Dr. Who!!!!
    hC6F85532
  • Options
    Chuck_DegenerateChuck_Degenerate Posts: 44 Member
    The Knick was my favorite show. Two seasons of perfection and I'm actually kind of glad it didn't get picked up for a third, as it would've diminished the finale in a way. As for favorites currently running, I'll say Game of Thrones, OITNB, Stranger Things, and TWD (despite what others may think of last season, I absolutely loved it).
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Doctor Who
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    My list is long.
    q03KG.gif

The Expanse
    American Gods
    Game of Thrones
    Westworld
    Glitch
    Firefly
    Battlestar Galactica
    The Walking Dead
    Supernatural
    Being Human (original UK series)
    Humans
    Hemlock Grove
    The Crown
    Skins
    Misfits
    Ascension
    Sense8
    Poldark
    Penny Dreadful
    Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries
    Vikings
    Deadwood
    Sherlock
    Fortitude
    Stranger Things
    RuPaul's Drag Race
    Years of living dangerously
    Preacher
    Twin Peaks
    Round the Twist
    Doctor Who
    Torchwood
    Teen Wolf
    The Vampire Diaries
    Riverdale
    Star Trek Voyager
    ... I can't even remember the names of half the stuff I've watched recently, but I have many favourites.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    OakOak Posts: 363 Member
    My favorites are......

American Gods

The Walking Dead (Richonne)

Lucifer

Bones

Law & Order: SVU

I don't watch much TV these days.
  • Options
    Marble9Marble9 Posts: 146 Member
    House of Cards, Lost, Riverdale, Marco Polo
    bc028f35.png
  • Options
    I also like Star Trek Voyager.
  • Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited July 2017
    Most favourite of favourite in the history of favourite:
    Voltron: Legendary Defender.
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
    Supernatural. I'm actually not so hot about supernatural right now, despite my username. I'm kinda indifferent towards it rn, I still like it though.

Not my favouritest faves, but I watch(ed), past tense for shows that have ended or I cba to finish):**
    Merlin
    Scream (has this been cancelled? I mean, Bex Taylor-Klaus, who plays Audrey, is Pidge on Voltron now or the voice of, so..)
    The Musketeers
    Broadchurch
    Damien, I actually love Damien but it got cancelled so it's not in my top faves.. Cuz it ended!
    Humans! It's great.
    iZombie. A fave fave, but not a fave fave fave. It's awesome.. Basically.
    Doctor Who
    Sherlock
    I used to watch teen wolf.. I did like it but I don't think I've watched it in like a year bc I got really confused by the storyline and gave up.
    I was gonna say the same with TVD but actually with that I just forgot about it and then there were like 2 more seasons and I was like yeah I don't have time to watch all these episodes...
    Okay so clearly I have not watched this in ages, actually, that's a lie, I was partially watching it yesterday to check out the flow of their tails and how authentic they look but I used to love H20: just add water when I was younger and I would probably binge watch it in future even if I'm older now. I mean I thought Voltron was a kids show but I enjoy it and it's got enough drama to not feel too kid-like, but if you wanna watch kids stuff then that's fine, honestly. I was checking it out yesterday bc I was wondering what make of tails they had, it seem they were specifically made for the show and aren't tails by companies I usually associate with tails (mertailor, merbella studios, finfolk productions, etc.)
    Heroes
    Heroes reborn.

I bolded stuff where I babbled too much so you can see clearly what the tv show is. I'm probably forgetting some.

** no particular order

There are some things I'd liked to watch but I feel like I'd be overwhelmed bc everybody else watches it so they'd just all be screaming at me like "You watch that too!!" and I'm like "..Yeah, sometimes dude... Uh.." I'm not saying it's bad to be a fan, you have a passion then that is great and I know I watch a lot of popular shows but Idk it's just scary for me to have like a load of people going "Yeah!! That's awesome! I watch that too!".. And I realize people have said that to me about supernatural, this isn't directed at you. I receive supernatural compliments in moderation, which is awesome, if you share a passion with me, tell me, babble about it to me, it's only when I've got multiple people at the same time going "Wooo!" that it's like... Oh.. Oh no..

And I am a casual watcher of casualty. It was really weird to me to find out that casualty has like a fanbase as like heavy hardcore as some of the other shows I watch, it is good, that's not what I'm saying, I'm not saying it's bad but I just can't imagine people going on like tumblr and making gifs and going ohhh you gotta collect them casualty action figures which probably don't exist but y'know, bc for me I just sit down every week and watch an episode and that's it, also pretty much the only time I use my tv, except for doctor who. Which I have been watching since I was 5 years old, so I'm more of a hardcore fan but not.. Hardcore. Softcore. I don't know.. I just have various DW merch that I don't buy, it just kind of apparates to my house and I'm just like "Oh.. Okay."

Have A Voltron gif to rest your eyes after my constant babble.. Or not.. Idk *me when I'm stroking a cats belly and then it suddenly starts attacking me*:
    tumblr_oaqgws0wSn1rlox2ao2_540.gif
    Keith (dude above) is voiced by Glenn from TWD I think which is another thing I wanna watch bc gore and zom-zoms.
    25227db2c1d661c715aefa6d299c4cec.gif
    ...ticle barrier.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    RexatumRexatum Posts: 26 Member
    The 90s version of Sailor Moon.
  • Options
    SisselinSisselin Posts: 150 Member
    Gravity falls
    Steven universe
    stranger things
    Merlin
    Kim possible
    game of thrones
    and like a million more xD
    Get my cc and follow me on tumblr here https://sisselin.tumblr.com/tagged/my cc
    tumblr_p44az47wrF1wvxve9o10_r1_1280.png
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited July 2017
    @Cxpmeme I like Stranger Things too. I watched the first season in 1.5 days during a very rainy Thanksgiving break. After that, I was too scared to sleep! :D

I mostly watch cartoons/anime when I watch stuff though. I really like Avatar the Last Airbender/Korra, Original Digimon, Oran High School Host Club, Sailor Moon, Eureka Seven, and more! :)
  • Options
    IndustrialxGothIndustrialxGoth Posts: 84 Member
    I'm heavily into animations. Loved 90's toons, some of the later/modern series too... some anime.

Otherwise, any non-animated shows I watch are sitcoms, but I love the 50's/60's and 90's sitcoms (such as the Andy Griffith Show, Leave It To Beaver, I Love Lucy, Full House, George Lopez, Roseanne, The Nanny, etc).

On the other side, I love the Twilight Zone series~ (had to buy the entire complete collection on DVD, as I also have with the King of the Hill adult cartoon series).
  • Options
    evanglinababe19evanglinababe19 Posts: 11 New Member
    Several, but most liked currently :) :

Law & Order: SVU
    Chicago P.D
    Reign (Loved it!)
    iZombie (Love it!)
    Community (Love it!)
    Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
    Devious Maids
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    My fave at the moment is 2 broke girls, I am addicted :D
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    How to Get Away with Murder
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • Options
    babemaster57babemaster57 Posts: 63 Member
    The 100
    That 70's Show
    Forensic Files
    Red vs. Blue
    Freaks & Geeks
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    I used to like America's Funniest Home Videos, until Alfonso Ribeiro took over. I just don't think he will ever be as funny as Tom Bergeron.
  • Options
    Linds6606Linds6606 Posts: 72 Member
    Shameless, Dexter, Hannibal, American Horror Story, Orange Is The New Black, Once Upon A Time, Friends, New Girl, The Following, Nurse Jackie, Salem, How I Met Your Mother
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    The Walking Dead
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    MrSpacemanMrSpaceman Posts: 382 Member
    I'm stuck on "South Park". Abslutely!
    I also loved "Drawn together" a lot.
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    I prefer older tv shows; Only fools and horses, On the buses and One foot in the grave.
    And then I like cartoon ones like; Southpark, Bob's burgers, King of the hill.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    The Vampire Diaries is yess
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    All time favorites: Cold Case, Arrested Development, Breaking Bad, Black Mirror, Bojack Horseman, Mr Robot, How I Met Your Mother, Game of Thrones, AHS Asylum

On the run: Sense8, Westworld, American Gods, The Handmaid's Tale, Legion, Rick and Morty, Jessica Jones, South Park
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode