Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Should I Watch on Netflix??

Comments

• PapayaSkyPapayaSky Posts: 177 Member
    Wynonna Earp ^^
  • thundergimmickthundergimmick Posts: 140 Member
    You would love stranger things I think! Check out Shameless as well, good comedy! And No tomorrow!
    tumblr_mjgcdaX8gw1rfyso2o1_500.gif
  • babemaster57babemaster57 Posts: 63 Member
    The 100
    That 70's Show

Those are my favourites.
    giphy.gif
  • OGmandyVOGmandyV Posts: 56 Member
    > GLOW has been a lot of fun.
    > Silicon Valley is on HBO, if you can get access. It's really funny.
    > Sherlock is GREAT!!
    > The IT Crowd is a hilarious British sitcom. It can be a bit silly at times, but that's some of the fun IMO.
    > The People Vs OJ was good but not really sci-fi or anything.
    > My friends have been recommending Ozark
    > Stranger Things is great.
    > I've heard good things about Sense 8.
    > I liked 13 Reasons Why, but there are triggering scenes. I think it really depends on your personality if you can handle watching it. People have issues with it, but I think it depicts what teens go through very accurately. It didn't glorify suicide at all in my opinion.
    > Making a Murderer was thought-provoking
  • majibbymajibby Posts: 285 Member
    Definitely watch Sherlock and Supernatural(even though season 12 was terrible)
    tumblr_nw3ktlrH801uimnd6o1_400.gif

"I got it at the Hot Topical"
  • ToulouseGooseToulouseGoose Posts: 75 Member
    National Geographic
  • MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,020 Member
    Man vs Beast!
  • JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member
    I don't know what genres you like but I've watched about half of your list, and these are my suggestions.

Orphan Black (drama, action)
    Walking Dead (drama, action)
    House of Cards (drama)

How I Met Your Mother (sitcom)
    Shameless (sitcom, drama)
    Brooklyn Nine-Nine (sitcom)

If you want something really light (that you can watch while playing Sims for instance), I'd recommend How I Met Your Mother or Brooklyn Nine-Nine. The other ones are a little "deeper".
    Orphan Black is really awesome, you should really check out a trailer. Everyone I've showed it to loved it!

I was going to mention Orphan Black as well until I saw that you posted it, it is a really good show, it usually ends each episode with a cliff hanger, I ended up binge watching it until I caught up with the current season/episode.
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

• Linds6606Linds6606 Posts: 72 Member
    Shameless!!!
  • MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,020 Member
    Mean Girls.
  • louir58louir58 Posts: 24 New Member
    Gilmore Girls
    Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
    The Edge of Seventeen
    Pretty Woman
  • save_ferrissave_ferris Posts: 48 Member
    If you're still looking for recommendations I second GLOW, it is so much fun to watch. I started playing roller derby because I watched a film called Whip It, if I didn't already have that in my life I would be looking into GLOW-esque wrestling. Haha.

I'm in the UK, so I don't know if you'll get some of these where you are (if you're not in the UK), but I really loved a show called The Detectorists. It's pretty much just about a group of people who are in a Metal Detector club, and their lives, but I find it really funny, and it has Mackenzie Crook (The Office, Pirates of the Caribbean). I also watched Wet Hot American Summer (there's a 2001 film you should watch first) which is just ridiculous, and it has Paul Rudd!
  • Yukari482Yukari482 Posts: 34 Member
    Right now, I been binge watching Arrested Development and I been loving it! :)
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    edited October 2017
    The Expanse (the best sci fi show to exist. Very realistic in its setting, and in the physics. The way gravity works on the ships is the way gravity works in real space. Human settlement/expansion in the solar system is pretty much what is expected in the next couple of centuries. The story has a nice twist to it, and a mystery. It's also based on a series of books, and so far is very much what's in the books.)

Skins (the original uk series, not the horrible us remake.)

Misfits

Glitch (at first it might seem a bit like the returned, it is a bit, but mostly it's something else. It's an Aussie take on the concept. It's worth watching)

I think they're all on netflix.

And if you liked black mirror, there's one that I don't think is on netflix, but is worth tracking down and watching: Electric Dreams. It's based on stories by Philip K. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 (EDIT: really now. The forum word filter, plumming out authors names? That's just rude!)

karizzles wrote: »
    If you like history, blood, romance, you would like Reign. Such a good TV show. It has 4 seasons, lengthy episodes. It's my favorite!
    It may be hard to follow at first but the story is quite a good one.
    What on earth are you talking about? Reign is terrible. It's a teen drama. They've drastically changed the story from what it's supposed to be based on. And the costumes are awful. They're modern fashion, on the girls, and ren-faire on the boys. It's a disaster.
    It's only hard to follow because they bodged the story. If they'd kept to real history, there would be fewer problems with it.

If you want real history, try The Crown, or Victoria. Or if you like plots and intrigue, and murder, Versailles is the one to watch. If it's the romance you're after, try Poldark, or Outlander (also has timetravel).
    I'm not sure which of them are on Netflix.

If you like history and comedy, try:

Norsemen (it's on netflix)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qHkMTR9eX8

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    The Walking Dead!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    The Flash and Supergirl are really good.
  • OceanicSimmerOceanicSimmer Posts: 88 Member
    Riverdale, definitely. Now this one is a bit different, it's a comedy, but I recommend it to everyone- Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Stranger things
    F is for family
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    edited October 2017
    Yes! Now's the time to watch Stranger Things if you haven't already. Season 2 will be on Netflix on Halloween!
    Plenty of time...it's only 8 episodes. :)
  • Xavy_CatXavy_Cat Posts: 350 Member
    If you haven't already, Stranger Things is great. I also watch American Horror Story and OITNB on there too.
    ms-gif-sims%201_zps4784kijd.gif
  • Katie123Katie123 Posts: 925 Member
    Atypical is a bit different I liked that (not really in your genre but sometimes different = good :P)
    tumblr_n25chlaSo01rrajoto1_500.gif

Katie123
  • BlueOvaleBlueOvale Posts: 740 Member
    edited October 2017
  • KiaPinkKiaPink Posts: 46 Member
    "What Happened To Monday" is a great movie.
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    If you like rated R comedy and Danny DeVito, you could try It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • trilytrily Posts: 56 Member
    The Good Place!!! Super underrated. I don't see or hear people talking about it much. Same creator as the Office and Parks and Rec I believe! Also Grace and Frankie is very underrated! I feel like only middle-aged and older women enjoy that show. I'm only 18, but it's one of my favorite shows
    eea81a65895674a7f38d01511c6d8658.gif