Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Should I Watch on Netflix??

aobaob Posts: 904 Member
I need new shows to watch on Netflix! I love sci-fi shows. Anything about time travel, aliens, conspiracy theories, etc.
I have watched:
Black Mirror
The Office
Parks & Rec
Friends
Pretty Little Liars
Degrassi: Next Class
Brain Games
Supernatural

So.... Help!
8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh

Comments

• iiomqilovesimsiiomqilovesims Posts: 281 Member
    Well, if you like Miranda Sings, watch Haters Back Off, but apparently Stranger Things is really good too.
  • samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    Rick and Morty! You may or may not like it - it's a comedy and has got a very particular sense of humour (that I love) but it's very sci fi, time travell-y too. Worth a try anyway :)
    samemie wrote: »
    Rick and Morty! You may or may not like it - it's a comedy and has got a very particular sense of humour (that I love) but it's very sci fi, time travell-y too. Worth a try anyway :)
    omg I love rick and morty
    @iiomqilovesims saaammmee have you seen season 3 is coming in less than a month? :open_mouth:
    @iiomqilovesims saaammmee have you seen season 3 is coming in less than a month? :open_mouth:

Omg really? Dang, I better watch it when it comes!
    @iiomqilovesims July 30th :)
    @iiomqilovesims July 30th :)

omg yayyyyy
  • Vici0us_VirusVici0us_Virus Posts: 3,076 Member
    West world
    Sword art online
    Attack on titan
    Stranger things
    Mr.Robot
    The Expanse
    And yea Rick n Morty, im reading the grapic novels cuz, I lurve them like wafflez!
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    3% - The best fictional essay about meritocracy I've seen so far. Much better than all of those teenager dystopias which were on in the last few years.

Mr Robot is just as awesome but I don't know whether it's streaming on Netflix or Amazon. Breaking Bad, How I Met Your Mother, House of Cards, Sense8, Jessica Jones, Arrested Development, Bojack Horseman, Sherlock and the 2nd season of American Horror Story are all among my favs too. Can't recommend them enough.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
    3% - The best fictional essay about meritocracy I've seen so far. Much better than all of those teenager dystopias which were on in the last few years.

Mr Robot is just as awesome but I don't know whether it's streaming on Netflix or Amazon. Breaking Bad, How I Met Your Mother, House of Cards, Sense8, Jessica Jones, Arrested Development, Bojack Horseman, Sherlock and the 2nd season of American Horror Story are all among my favs too. Can't recommend them enough.

This isn't my thread but I think I'll be checking out 3%, sounds awesome.

Also last time I checked Mr.Robot was with Amazon Prime but you can also buy it on DVD. I've only seen the first few episodes so far but I would second recommending that too. Need to find the time to finish watching that!

This isn't my thread but I think I'll be checking out 3%, sounds awesome.

Also last time I checked Mr.Robot was with Amazon Prime but you can also buy it on DVD. I've only seen the first few episodes so far but I would second recommending that too. Need to find the time to finish watching that!

3% got me surprised, I seriously wasn't expecting to like it hahaha My jaw was in the floor by the end and I can't barely hold myself waiting for the second season.

I was lucky to watch Mr Robot on tv when aired, now I need to find ways to rewatch it again and again haha
    Legacy Photomode
    edited July 2017
    @DominicLaurence It's only a temporary solution but I think Amazon Prime offers a free month or something? Also if you're a British student I think you get a free year... my brother is and he told me last week he got a free year subscription and I was like wow. Either that or I would say it's worth the money to buy the DVD :P
    Post edited by samemie on
  • Emmely_BettineEmmely_Bettine Posts: 102 Member
    I don't know what genres you like but I've watched about half of your list, and these are my suggestions.

Orphan Black (drama, action)
    Walking Dead (drama, action)
    House of Cards (drama)

How I Met Your Mother (sitcom)
    Shameless (sitcom, drama)
    Brooklyn Nine-Nine (sitcom)

If you want something really light (that you can watch while playing Sims for instance), I'd recommend How I Met Your Mother or Brooklyn Nine-Nine. The other ones are a little "deeper".
    Orphan Black is really awesome, you should really check out a trailer. Everyone I've showed it to loved it!
    "Don't make people into heroes, John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them." - Sherlock
    @DominicLaurence It's only a temporary solution but I think Amazon Prime offers a free month or something? Also if you're a British student I think you get a free year... my brother is and he told me last week he got a free year subscription and I was like wow. Either that or I would say it's worth the money to but the DVD :P

Mr Robot definitely deserves to be bought on DVD but if I wait the last season I can get the box with all the episodes. I think I'll wait until something really exciting premieres on Amazon then watch it along Mr Robot and evaluate if I wanna keep both streamings during the month, 'cause unfortunately I'm a student but not British hahahah
    Legacy Photomode
    @DominicLaurence It's worth checking if you can get a free year anyway. I only mentioned British student because that's something I know for sure but other countries might offer it too.
  • karizzleskarizzles Posts: 263 Member
    If you like history, blood, romance, you would like Reign. Such a good TV show. It has 4 seasons, lengthy episodes. It's my favorite!
    It may be hard to follow at first but the story is quite a good one.
    0002745_yuri-on-ice-nitotan-plush-keychains_550.jpeg

@DominicLaurence It's worth checking if you can get a free year anyway. I only mentioned British student because that's something I know for sure but other countries might offer it too.

Sure! Thanks for mentioning, by the way. I'll look into it.
    Legacy Photomode
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    The Flash. It's da best.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • CxpmemeCxpmeme Posts: 76 Member
    Stranger Things! It is pretty dank m8ey
  • aobaob Posts: 904 Member
    @DominicLaurence Just started 3%! I. Love. It. So. Much!! Thanks!!
    Keep the suggestions rolling everybody!
    8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh
    aob wrote: »
    @DominicLaurence Just started 3%! I. Love. It. So. Much!! Thanks!!
    Keep the suggestions rolling everybody!

Awesome!! Hope you enjoy the ride as much as I did!
    Legacy Photomode
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    You mentioned time travel so I recommend Continuum.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • AmberSimmyAmberSimmy Posts: 38 Member
    13 reasons why, I don't watch the show but im planning to but lots of people said its amazing.
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    AmberSimmy wrote: »
    13 reasons why, I don't watch the show but im planning to but lots of people said its amazing.
    Dear Lord no. That show is very problematic.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Marble9Marble9 Posts: 146 Member
    Just finished Riverdale. If you like CW shows, you should see it.

Planning to start watching 13 Reasons Why.
    bc028f35.png