Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shellbell Simmer Stories

ShellbellShellbell Posts: 132 Member
On my Weebly site ​https://shellsimmerstories.weebly.com/ I have many different stories and challenges going on, on the site there is a little something for everyone. I wont lie some stories on there do have some adult language that isn't suitable for all so the story warns you when you first start.

[img][/img]WHdp4ub.png
Alphabet Legacy Challenge
26 generations that fallow the alphabet. 1st gen is A, and last gen is Z. A old family custom gets brought back to life and its challenging everyone. Can people not born into the family accept this or will they turn their backs on the Ramsay family.

[img][/img]EKJyNSN.png
Genevieve Smith
Genevieve Smith has always done exactly what her family told her to do. What happens when her father arranges a marriage for her and Genevieve no longer wants to go threw with it. Can she survive without her family's money.

[img][/img]dVcbrRc.png
Alien Adoption Challenge H9110 Project (Complete)
​ A strange letter came in the mail for Alanna Holloway that said she had extended jury duty. What happens when that letter was fake and it was actually a way to distribute 100s of alien toddlers all over the world to be studied.

[img][/img]mSMjEQK.png
Lyric Gibson
Lyric Gibson had a wonderful life while her rockstar parents were still alive but what happens when there is a crash and she was forced to live with her grandparents who didn't like her parents. Years passed and Lyric's grandparents are dead and she is out living the life she always wanted. Will she be able to fallow her dreams or will love overpower all.

[img][/img]CMGuNOk.png
Not So Berry Challenge
My Second attempt at the Not So Berry Challenge. Last time I made it to where the Rose Generation gave birth to the Yellow Generation and then for some strange reason deleted the game. So join me in this challenge and lets see how far we can go with this different funny family.

[img][/img]DbGIUXg.png
Captured
One day Rosalie wakes up in a cell with another woman and looks around seeing another cell across the room with two more women in it. Trying to calm herself and think clearly she tries to remember how she got here when suddenly the door opened and in walks him the man she has been warned about since she was a child... Will she get away? Is she going to die? What does this man have planed for her?
Post edited by Shellbell on

Comments