Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Sale!

I got WA for $4.99 today!! (Digital Download) I've been waiting for a sale forever! Other EPs and SPs are on sale too!

Comments

• KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    Awesome! Have fun adventuring. It really adds so much to the game. And thanks for letting us know about the sale. :)
    giphy.gif

• Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    Loving it so far @KATENESS trying to decide if I want SN...don't really want the SN in my gameplay ( I know I can turn them and the moon off) but I might want all the CAS and Build/Buy!
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Bird166 wrote: »
    Loving it so far @KATENESS trying to decide if I want SN...don't really want the SN in my gameplay ( I know I can turn them and the moon off) but I might want all the CAS and Build/Buy!

When Supernatural was announced I decided I didn't want it. Then I saw all the build objects I wanted. So I changed my mind about 30 times but in the end I got it on release. For the longest time I banned all supernatural life forms from my games. After a while I started to look at them. Now I love playing with them. My current household has 4 human Sims. This is the first game I've played without any supernatural characters for years. I do have them turned off in options so I can control who is a Supernatural. I don't like the game randomly turning townies into Supernaturals.
  • AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    I admire your patience. Have you been waiting for since 2009?
  • Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    AthenaOnyx wrote: »
    I admire your patience. Have you been waiting for since 2009?

Haha No! :) I had taken a break, then played Sims 4 for a bit, but kept coming back to Sims 3. I now own all I want from the store and now with WA I think I'm good. My game feels complete.