Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shower wohoo?

1235...Next

Comments

• LadyMcCrackenLadyMcCracken Posts: 31 Member
    > @GoldenBuffy said:
    > I want to edit my previous answer, I want shower woohoo, but that be available with the bathtub as well! So if you have the shower tub combo you don't have to replace them with only showers. Our sims need that woohoo feature back!

YES. It should totally be a thing in the bathtub!!
  • XinixieXinixie Posts: 2 New Member
    I too miss shower woohoo, plus it would be nice to have my sims woohoo and not get all sweaty.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Sadly I'm beginning to think we won't see shower woohoo in TS4.
  • nattygirl13nattygirl13 Posts: 82 Member
    I definitely like the idea of an option to woohoo in the shower. You can woohoo in an observatory, but not the shower. Doesn't make sense. I also think there should be a double tub item and an option of couples to take sensual baths together
  • nattygirl13nattygirl13 Posts: 82 Member
    Also there should be an option to woohoo in pools and jaccuzis
  • GeorgieGirl4GeorgieGirl4 Posts: 35 Member
    I would love this option, and for it to be included with baths, as well! Or even just to shower/bathe together. In the evening, a couple in a bathtub together, washing each other, with rose petals and a wine glass, would be so freakin' romantic! Plus, it would be perfect for my sim!
    Raised by The Sims o:)
    I'm pvmpkinpixie on The Gallery (:
    My Tumblr
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    I would also like to see a shower woohoo!
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    > @Writin_Reg said:
    > Nip351 wrote: »
    >
    > [Adult themed mod name removed] bring (animated, 18+) Woohoo to the shower, tub, picnic table, fountains, counter tops, table tops, window sills, floor...to name a few.
    >
    > So I hear...my brothers friends formal roommate told me.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It no longer works from what they say on Reddit - plus even before this up date people complained you could not use this if you used MCC and there are tons of MCC users who will not give up that mod for shower woohoo - so even if it worked still - it was not really a mod most players would chose over the Master Controller.

Actually you can use WW (will not put the full name since it's not apropriate for this website) with MCC. You download the mod, and then you download the animations. some creator make some for the shower. but the motives will not go up like it did in the sims 3. It purely for story telling at this point.
    Unless you are not talking abouth the same mod as me. the one i'm talking abouth is pretty much the most popular one if you decide to go into 18+ stuff for the sims.

I just want shower woohoo from Maxis like we had in TS3 except better animations.

OH, agreed. That mod is definitely NOT for me (though I get that for probably thousands of players, it's the reason they still play). But various woohoo places with different buffs is great. I also wish they'd add a standing makeout animation and a far better sitting makeout animation.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I would love shower WooHoo, maybe in University?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAPQ4k1Wc3I
    a256aFi.gif
  • GeorgieGirl4GeorgieGirl4 Posts: 35 Member
    Felicity wrote: »
    > @Writin_Reg said:
    > Nip351 wrote: »
    >
    > [Adult themed mod name removed] bring (animated, 18+) Woohoo to the shower, tub, picnic table, fountains, counter tops, table tops, window sills, floor...to name a few.
    >
    > So I hear...my brothers friends formal roommate told me.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It no longer works from what they say on Reddit - plus even before this up date people complained you could not use this if you used MCC and there are tons of MCC users who will not give up that mod for shower woohoo - so even if it worked still - it was not really a mod most players would chose over the Master Controller.

Actually you can use WW (will not put the full name since it's not apropriate for this website) with MCC. You download the mod, and then you download the animations. some creator make some for the shower. but the motives will not go up like it did in the sims 3. It purely for story telling at this point.
    Unless you are not talking abouth the same mod as me. the one i'm talking abouth is pretty much the most popular one if you decide to go into 18+ stuff for the sims.

I just want shower woohoo from Maxis like we had in TS3 except better animations.

OH, agreed. That mod is definitely NOT for me (though I get that for probably thousands of players, it's the reason they still play). But various woohoo places with different buffs is great. I also wish they'd add a standing makeout animation and a far better sitting makeout animation.

AGREED! There needs to be a more, well… makeout-esque makeout animation, and it's sad that they can't makeout while standing. Also, there should be a makeout on the bed. Because, like, seriously? Who continuously makes out sitting on a bed? Not even Sims 3 sims did 😂
    Raised by The Sims o:)
    I'm pvmpkinpixie on The Gallery (:
    My Tumblr
  • BrokenWheelsBrokenWheels Posts: 579 Member
    It’s kinda sad they didn’t put in the shower woohoo into sims 4 like they did in sims 3
    rawr rawr origin id: mwood7683
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey friends considering this has been inactive since last February I'm going to close it off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top