Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shower wohoo?

Comments

• Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited August 2017
    :*
    I don't know what you guys are talking about saying shower woohoo is eco friendly :D

@Zeldaboy180
    Basically, part of eco-friendliness is to somewhat save resources. So for example, saving water. If two people shower at the same time that means they only use half as much water. And normal woohoo also reduces the hygiene bar, which wouldn't be the case with shower woohoo.

So, woohooing while showering together essentially means to save about 60% water normally used for maintaining hygiene. It also saves time, which can be used to be eco-friendly in other areas.

Except that you aren't cleaning while... Woohooing
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    in my book showers are ment for 1 thing to wash yourself not to be use for the thing that i will not name this determines my resolves to keep my sims single and unmarried
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • iRepedeiRepede Posts: 51 Member
    I loved the shower WooHoo. I hope they bring this back, whether it's through an update or expansion, - don't care - I want it back.
    I enjoy building on the sims 4.
    46ur0Dp.png
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Your toilet talking to you is certainly going to be an aid for your constipation, so maybe it's not that useless... heh heh...
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    in my book showers are ment for 1 thing to wash yourself not to be use for the thing that i will not name this determines my resolves to keep my sims single and unmarried

Just cause the option is there doesn't mean you have to use it though.
  • LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    I'd like the shower option back too! :*
    But, perhaps without the "walk" afterwards, that always made me cringe...

• lornalexlovelornalexlove Posts: 106 Member
    Makes perfect sense to me
    happily simming since 2000
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    And me! I really miss the shower woohoo!
  • ChiefBear39ChiefBear39 Posts: 56 Member
    > @SimplySimazing said:
    > I'd like the shower option back too! :*
    > But, perhaps without the "walk" afterwards, that always made me cringe...

The "walk"? Now I am really curious......and want to see the "walk".......is it really all that cringe-worthy?
  • BoredinTXBoredinTX Posts: 350 Member
    I forgot TS3 did that. Then again, I didn't do a lot of actual gameplay. Spent more time building, CASing, and loading...
    lol *crying on the inside*

But as long as it is done tastefully...
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Could we finally get shower wohoo, to save water I mean? Plus many people want it back. It worked great in previous games

Great idea
    Yes!!!!! Shower woohoo was awesome in Sims 3. I really had thought that they were going to bring it back with GTW, and when that didn't happen with CL. Maye in the next EP?

Doubt it will be in cats and dogs.
    edited September 2017
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Could we finally get shower wohoo, to save water I mean? Plus many people want it back. It worked great in previous games

The negatives:
    - a few more lines of code to be written
    - some particle effects I guess (steam, which already exists in the game, and the usual hearts; just put them in a different shape for the shower)

The positives:
    - fitting for eco-living as water usage is effectively being reduced by 50%
    - somewhat fitting for laundry, as it also takes place in the bathroom
    - it's a smaller woohoo spot, which is gravely needed after large closets, large bushes and large observatories
    - it's a new woohoo spot, and that's a thing nobody can have enough of
    - it's a woohoo spot that exists in basically any home by default, so even simple life still allows for variety in this area (bed, shower, possibly bush)
    - it's a woohoo spot that FITS into a house in the first place! The only others would be bed, closet, coffin, probably one or two others I've missed

Deleted.
    I want to edit my previous answer, I want shower woohoo, but that be available with the bathtub as well! So if you have the shower tub combo you don't have to replace them with only showers. Our sims need that woohoo feature back!

Agreed.
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    I would love shower to be back. I would also love to have the photo booth back along with woohoo.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • MusicalTheatreGEEKMusicalTheatreGEEK Posts: 6 New Member
    YES! shower woohoo and playing chess on the computer are the 2 features of Sims 3 that i miss the most!
  • iQueenShortyyiQueenShortyy Posts: 7 New Member
    > @vivica86 said:
    > Would love shower woohoo back

YESSSS!!! :D GOT 'EM TRUE
  • PintSizedPiratePintSizedPirate Posts: 105 Member
    You know, maybe in addition to shower woohoo, we should have a "shower together" option with a Sim's SO. Not only that, but throwing two toddlers into the bath at once would be nice.
  • NedrynNedryn Posts: 13 New Member
    > @PintSizedPirate said:
    > You know, maybe in addition to shower woohoo, we should have a "shower together" option with a Sim's SO. Not only that, but throwing two toddlers into the bath at once would be nice.

Yesss! I have three toddlers in one of my households and this would save a lot of time. And be stupidly adorable.
  • misschristine14misschristine14 Posts: 118 Member
    Yes! I want them to add the shower woohoo!
  • Yes! Yes! That would be nice. this really great in previous games. // maybe one day :'(
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    We are long overdue for the shower woohoo :D
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    I'd like the shower option back too! :*
    But, perhaps without the "walk" afterwards, that always made me cringe...

Just so you know...that "stride of pride" was after a "public woohoo", not after every "shower woohoo".
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    Yes agreed. I hope yall can work it into a stuffpack Graham.
  • ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    edited September 2017
    Yes, definitely need shower woohoo!

You need a new updated book :D
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top