Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what kind of laundry room would you like for you sims post your ideas

hello to all,

this topic is to help @SimGuruGraham think of potential laundry room for the stuffpack i would say in my case my dream laundry room for my sims would be something like this

34y3cy1.jpg

all ideas welcome
If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
Post edited by friendlysimmers on

Comments

• ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    Mine will double as a place to lock prisoners for my vampire to drink from :D I'll put my stinky laundry in there with them
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    Mine will double as a place to lock prisoners for my vampire to drink from :D I'll put my stinky laundry in there with them

this is a serious topic so please keep it on topic thank you its to have diffrent idea designs so then after word members can use the style they went depending on the type of sim home they have
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

And mine was a serious suggestion for vampire sims. Deal with it :smiley:
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • DesertSimmer1971DesertSimmer1971 Posts: 498 Member
    hello to all,

this topic is to help @SimGuruGraham think of potential laundry room for the stuffpack i would say in my case my dream laundry room for my sims would be something like this

34y3cy1.jpg

all ideas welcome

Sorry Op, but I would have to disagree as I would want an option for modern front loaders and this pack won't have an option for those. So I guess I will have to put the old, ugly, cheap washers that the pack has and lock my vampire food down there with the dirty laundry and machines like @somethingstellar is planning to do.
    hello to all,

34y3cy1.jpg

all ideas welcome

Sorry Op, but I would have to disagree as I would want an option for modern front loaders and this pack won't have an option for those. So I guess I will have to put the old, ugly, cheap washers that the pack has and lock my vampire food down there with the dirty laundry and machines like @somethingstellar is planning to do.

Omg and we can use our mind control powers on them to make them do our laundry for us when it gets too gross
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited June 2017

this is a serious topic so please keep it on topic thank you its to have diffrent idea designs so then after word members can use the style they went depending on the type of sim home they have

I often find myself struggling to understand what you're saying. You use a lot of run-on sentences and incorrect spellings. Also, there is an apparent lack of capitalization and punctuation in everything you post.
  • rp_girlrp_girl Posts: 103 Member
    How do you post pictures on this site?
    hello to all,

34y3cy1.jpg

all ideas welcome

Omg and we can use our mind control powers on them to make them do our laundry for us when it gets too gross

A drink is a drink, who cares if they are surrounded by dirty clothes, as it is I may not give them a shower down in the basement as even the cheapest shower would look horrible next to the ugly 1970 washer and dryers, lol, as it is those poor sims will have to be in the dark so I don't have to look at the machines.
    rp_girl wrote: »
    How do you post pictures on this site?

You cant as a new member. When it was glitching out and wasn't promoting me to member status I wasn't allowed to post them forever
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
    hello to all,

34y3cy1.jpg

all ideas welcome

A drink is a drink, who cares if they are surrounded by dirty clothes, as it is I may not give them a shower down in the basement as even the cheapest shower would look horrible next to the ugly 1970 washer and dryers, lol, as it is those poor sims will have to be in the dark so I don't have to look at the machines.

Yeah but with my luck my sim will start throwing clothes around the living room hahahahaha
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
    hello to all,

34y3cy1.jpg

all ideas welcome

Yeah but with my luck my sim will start throwing clothes around the living room hahahahaha

If you have a hamper upstairs, you can drag it to the basement when it is full. My victims can do the laundry autonomously, but I won't waste energy making them do it, nor do I care if they choose to not do it.
    hello to all,

34y3cy1.jpg

all ideas welcome

If you have a hamper upstairs, you can drag it to the basement when it is full. My victims can do the laundry autonomously, but I won't waste energy making them do it, nor do I care if they choose to not do it.

Oh true! I don't want my sim opening the door when its locked anyway. I'm never sure if they'll bolt or something while its open hahahahaha
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
    Darn I actually had some cool designs.I still may not buy the pack but I like room designs.
    for everyone info english is not my main writing and that also go for writing in english if they would of made this forum where all members could post in there own language it would be easyer not everyone native language is english

> @friendlysimmers said:
    > for everyone info english is not my main writing and that also go for writing in english if they would of made this forum where all members could post in there own language it would be easyer not everyone native language is english

May I ask what is your native language is?Your signature looks like it's in French(the bottom half)
    > @friendlysimmers said:
    > for everyone info english is not my main writing and that also go for writing in english if they would of made this forum where all members could post in there own language it would be easyer not everyone native language is english

May I ask what is your native language is?Your signature looks like it's in French(the bottom half)

its french canadien french in other word quebecois canadien

Darn I actually had some cool designs.I still may not buy the pack but I like room designs.

they will only be able to make top loaders or front loaders. Modern front loaders don't match the art style for the pack, so the only option really is old cheap washers

they will only be able to make top loaders or front loaders. Modern front loaders don't match the art style for the pack, so the only option really is old cheap washers

Watch them make us pay $10 for every different style of washer
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
    > @gizzinator1 said:
    > rp_girl wrote: »
    >
    > Darn I actually had some cool designs.I still may not buy the pack but I like room designs.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > they will only be able to make top loaders or front loaders. Modern front loaders don't match the art style for the pack, so the only option really is old cheap washers

Not necessarily,they may not in this pack be added in this but it's entirely possible more modern options could be included in other packs or even updates.Even if not modders will probably create more modern versions.

remember when they gave us the #dishwasher patch at first there was only 1 dishwasher and there was supose to be only one but look at today we now have the choice between 3 models it will certainly be the same with washers and dryers

Watch them make us pay $10 for every different style of washer
    That is why I said they would make a separate pack for additional models, laundrymat, and throw in vacuums and brooms as well as more laundry room clutter for another $10.00. Maybe this pack will come out in January so that the other one can release March or April? Could be working on both now.

remember when they gave us the #dishwasher patch at first there was only 1 dishwasher and there was supose to be only one but look at today we now have the choice between 3 models it will certainly be the same with washers and dryers

The additional ones were not free they were sold seperately
    @friendlysimmers, in seperately packs
    Sims 3 offered both modern and older models in Ambitions at the time the feature was released. We didn't have to purchase a seperately pack to get for example a modern one because both styles were released with the Ep they were introduced
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    for everyone info english is not my main writing and that also go for writing in english if they would of made this forum where all members could post in there own language it would be easyer not everyone native language is english

You could just leave and go to the French forums.
    21mbz47.jpg