Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Laundry won, I propose on top of the washer as a new place for woohoo

Comments

• BleubellBleubell Posts: 457 Member
    LMAOOO YES! I can just picture the overflowing suds animation
    tumblr: brooklynsims / cc finds blog: brooklynsimscc
    thank you thread
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    I would definitely be game for a washer woohoo! Lol The more woohoo locations, the better!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    edited July 2017
    lasummerb wrote: »
    If they can in the bushes, why not the washing machine?

Because washing machine WooHoo isn't practical, how can two people fit inside one. It is realistic for two people to WooHoo in the bushes, and I am talking from experience back in the days when I lived with my parents.
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    @Simplyobsessed I said in my OP, on top, not in. Having woohoo in the bushes seems uncomfortable. :p
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    @Simplyobsessed I said in my OP, on top, not in. Having woohoo in the bushes seems uncomfortable. :p

I don't know how they manage.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Pallypoo wrote: »
    They could add 'clothes pile woohoo'. Because that's how big the piles will be in my sims house.

Hey don't knock it. ROFL :p
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • OoAtomicKittenoOOoAtomicKittenoO Posts: 47 Member
    I was come here and giggle about "Dumb Ways to Die" (use a clothes dryer as a hiiiiding plaace) but being on top wasn't what I was thinking. Makes more sense though... whoops!
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    Yeah, as I have been playing more, I really do like the idea of woohoo on top of the washing machine.
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    edited August 2017
    Sort of off topic, but I think they missed a golden opportunity to have Sims woo-hoo in the Plantsim tree.
    And you can bet that somebody will make washer woo-hoo animations for MC Woohoo shortly after this pack is released.
    Post edited by TheLibrarySim on
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited July 2017
    Orchid13 wrote: »

I don't know how they manage.

One of my Sims went to sleep in that bush when I downloaded an empty house. Ugh!
  • Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    It'd be cute if a cupid NPC was introduced who would shoot woohoo arrows at unsuspecting sims who would then have the sudden urge to woohoo at the nearest woohooable object (i.e., bushes, showers, tables, vibrating appliances, under pool umbrellas, etc.). Just something to add in random drama would be nice.
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    GlindePop wrote: »
    Jesus. That just sounds weird and scary. :s

@GlindePop It's actually quite common. But I think some ppl think I meant in the washing machine, no on top during the cycle.

Maybe because simmers are thinking front filling machines. While at TS3 washing machine was top filling
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    You know, I might actually be inclined to play TS4 if washing-machine woohoo became a thing. It would be hilarious... Lower that hygiene motive at the same time you raise it. LOL.
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Oh gosh, that would be awkward!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I approve of washer woohoo just for friendlysimmer also dirty pile of laundry woohoo as its just what he's looking for.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    TS4 needs more places to woohoo. If they can in the bushes, why not the washing machine? I had to "make" this a reality with a pose in my TS3 story and I always wondered what it would be like if this was another place Sims can get down.

I always enjoyed laundry in TS3, although I voted for nectar/canning. Maybe this will make it a little more fun for the Sims.

ETA, I meant on top, not in the washer.

I still want shower woohoo.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    They can woohoo in the bushes?! I haven't even done this yet

Yes came with Get Together.
  • Amby316Amby316 Posts: 1,408 Member
    TS4 needs more places to woohoo. If they can in the bushes, why not the washing machine? I had to "make" this a reality with a pose in my TS3 story and I always wondered what it would be like if this was another place Sims can get down.

I always enjoyed laundry in TS3, although I voted for nectar/canning. Maybe this will make it a little more fun for the Sims.

ETA, I meant on top, not in the washer.

YES THIS times 1000
  • VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    How about woohoo in commercial dryers at a Laundromat? They can be huge!
    ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell
  • PugLove888PugLove888 Posts: 674 Member
    They can woohoo in the bushes?! I haven't even done this yet

@somethingstellar , the "woohoo in the bushes" can only be done with one or two bushes that were included in the Get Together pack. If you don't have that pack, you cant woohoo in the bushes. ;) (Also, you can pee in the bushes if you put that same bush in GT on you lot! )
    Home is where your Pugs are! <3
    edited August 2017
    They should rather add Shower WooHoo

@FreezerBunnyCowplant & @catloverplayer , I totally agree! I miss "shower woohoo" from TS2 & TS3! It was multitasking at its finest! :D;)
    DeKay wrote: »
    Dang, how big are washers supposed to be? I can't even fit in one. :D:D

@DeKay LOL, I meant on top of the machine during the wash cycle. :p

@lasummerb , thank God! B) I also thought you meant in the washer! I was thinking only shorter Sims would be able to do this, but we don't have a height slider! LOL :D:D:D (I'm in no way denigrating short people, since I am one myself! <3 )
    If they can in the bushes, why not the washing machine?

Because washing machine WooHoo isn't practical, how can two people fit inside one. It is realistic for two people to WooHoo in the bushes, and I am talking from experience back in the days when I lived with my parents.

@Simplyobsessed , since when is woohoo in the Sims practical? Our Sims can woohoo in coffins, which besides being a bit creepy, isn't practical at all! :D:D:D
    How about woohoo in commercial dryers at a Laundromat? They can be huge!

@VenusABatson , as long as the dryer isn't actually turned on! :o:# Ouch!!!! :D:D:D