Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Off the Grid" can still be in a Farming/ Country Life Game Pack

124...Next

Comments

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    lrnblsm98 wrote: »
    It would be cool if there could be wells to get our water supply from.

That's a great idea.

A generator might be a good idea to.

Candle making idea others mentioned is good

Farm aquitment

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    It would be cool if the generic lots could be put to good use. A Sim family could own a home on one lot. Then, they could purchase adjoining lots for crops and live stock. This way, a family could grow their farms beyond the initial lot.

It would be nice if there were hired hands to work those other plots. The player family could oversee the work each day and make corrections as necessary.

Unfortunately, I don't think that we'll ever see anything like this in TS4. If it's anything like the retail system, work would shut down as soon as the controlled Sim leaves the lot.

It's too bad, though. I haven't had much interest in a farm pack. However, reading the ideas in this thread has broadened my view quite a bit.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • KottonKrownKottonKrown Posts: 259 Member
    Farming would definitely be cool. I remember my reaction to the country themed objects in Sims 2 Seasons and ever since then, I've longed for a real farming element. It would work perfectly in conjunction with Seasons too, endless possibilities!
    Bring back the Paranormal career already.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited March 2018
    Farming would definitely be cool. I remember my reaction to the country themed objects in Sims 2 Seasons and ever since then, I've longed for a real farming element. It would work perfectly in conjunction with Seasons too, endless possibilities!

Agree,
    I think a good effort was made with the sims 3.
    Would love to see them step it up a bit for this game.
    Seasons and pets and the store help then tho.
    Seasons sentered around farming/off the grid would be fun for me.
    I really want to see some farm animals again but more this time...
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon