Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Metro: A San Myshuno Drama (UPDATE:The END)

Comments

• Options
    Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    edited February 2018
    Kendra deals with her family...Lola deals with....well you'll see :tongue:
    02-07-18_12-030-13AM_zpsdwlkzaqp.png
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    I can’t believe I’m just finding this! Character bios have me hooked already!
  • Options
    I can’t believe I’m just finding this! Character bios have me hooked already!

Thank you! :blush:
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    Just curious now that im almost done with season 1

Who is everyones favorite character? Is there anyone you would like me to feature more?
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    A chapter for the REO fans <3......and some stuff about Lola/Amara :)
    02-22-18_1-fg45-48AM_zpsxnt1nqlt.png
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    I wanna know what happens to Reo!! :bawling:
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    My favorite is Reo there perfect but even if they do break up heaven forbid I want to see how they both handle it who cracks first or who loves on that sorta thing! Also for people I’d like to see more of surprisingly Sal he’s gone from my hated to most adored! Of course he can’t touch Reo with a ten foot pole! Also Noel and Ellie love them as well And lastly Sean want to see more of what’s going on in his head! Love the rest of the cast to but I’ll read anything since these characters our do fun to read about! <3 So hope season 1 ends in a bang and good luck with season 2
  • Options
    Prepare to cry
    03-11-18_df1-09-19AM_zps37pzokjw.png
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    Reo...... Why???? I think they broke up...maybe not. I'm confused. :(
  • Options
    Amara gets her groove back and Lola continues her downward spiral
    03-06-18_411-13-38PM_zps5nkghvlc.png
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    This chapter was so good. I really like the way you showed something good coming out of the super-challenging situation.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Thanks @CathyTea !

The next chapter should be less doom and gloom and im going to feature some characters that havent been seen in a while :)
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    Ellie and Sal dress to impress
    03-22-18_162-03-41AM_zpsu4joh8th.png
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    Ellie has the time of her life
    04-02-18_12-444-57AM_zpsy2t8zyqw.png
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    Sal tries his best to fit in
    04-03-18_11-2d1-51PM_zpsyre5kebh.png
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    Esme is starting to feel lonely....Kendra realizes that Kai has a huge secret
    04-11-18df_12-21-57AM_zpsh28imjuq.png
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    Things get complicated for Kai. Esme tries to escape her past for good
    05-03-18_1JJ-04-54AM_zpsp6y8fkjj.jpg

Yay! This took me a while to write, because of my hectic month. I hope to post the finale soon and then go on another hiatus. My plan is to write a few chapters for season two and then release on a regular basis.....leaving me more time to read other stories :smiley:
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    Everyone gathers for Leo's birthday and Ren's final night. Kai makes a hard decision
    05-18-18_1-50-f04AM_zpsrrydr1bz.png

:# I can't believe I'm already posting the season one finale! It's actually almost a year since I've starting writing here. Thank you to everyone that remained a fan of METRO! I hope you guys enjoy.
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    Leo's birthday turns into a rager....kinda.....Kendra struggles with her situation
    05-24-18_250-00-20AM_zps7yh2jf87.png

Well I'm finally done with my hectic month! I will definitely try to post part three later this week! It's going to be a shorter chapter. Then I will probably start working on Season 2 :)
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    Everyone prepares for the next step into the new year.....some goodbyes and a SHOCKING ending ;)
    06-02-18_12-5dfdsf7-58AM_zpsnxwtruyg.png

Can't believe I finished season 1 !
    I have a longer paragraph at the beginning of this chapter, but i just wanted to say thank you to everyone for reading!

Just some finale questions: (I've seen other simlit writers do this so I thought it would be fun :) )
    Favorite character:
    Least favorite:
    Favorite moment:
    Favorite couple:
    Most shocking moment:
    Who do you want to see more of in season 2:
    Final thoughts?
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Ok I couldn't help myself. I already started working on season 2
    Here's a little sneak peak :p
    06-04-18_2-51-3d4AM_zpshma1kojl.png

.....Yes that's two new characters :#

But don't worry.....I didn't erase Kai and Ren from existence ;)
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Okay. So, I apologise if I get names wrong on this but hopefully I get them right. :#
    Favorite character: I can't have a favourite. They're all so unique and different (that and I'm terrible for names...)
    Least favorite: I don't think I have a least favourite either. They all have reasons that justify their actions even if they're reasons aren't too logical. Which is why I love this story so much.
    Favorite moment: Esme punching her ex? (I think that's what happened...it's been about a week since I read it) That entire scene was just Yes!!!
    Favorite couple: Reo or Sal & Val
    Most shocking moment: When it was uncovered that Kai has a child. I was not expecting that one.
    Who do you want to see more of in season 2: Frankie when she gets out of prison, whenever that is. I missed her while she was in prison.
    Final thoughts? That ending though...I read it this morning and woah..
    Val is pregnant???!!! I honestly thought she was just sick...bombshell dropped!
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Okay. So, I apologise if I get names wrong on this but hopefully I get them right. :#
    Favorite character: I can't have a favourite. They're all so unique and different (that and I'm terrible for names...)
    Least favorite: I don't think I have a least favourite either. They all have reasons that justify their actions even if they're reasons aren't too logical. Which is why I love this story so much.
    Favorite moment: Esme punching her ex? (I think that's what happened...it's been about a week since I read it) That entire scene was just Yes!!!
    Favorite couple: Reo or Sal & Val
    Most shocking moment: When it was uncovered that Kai has a child. I was not expecting that one.
    Who do you want to see more of in season 2: Frankie when she gets out of prison, whenever that is. I missed her while she was in prison.
    Final thoughts? That ending though...I read it this morning and woah..
    Val is pregnant???!!! I honestly thought she was just sick...bombshell dropped!

Thanks for the reply :)

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Don't worry about remembering names....I realize that there are alot of characters lol.
    and I'm happy you enjoyed the scene with Esme and her ex. It was really fun creating that scene :D
    YES! I was honestly going over storylines for each character next season and I was drawing a blank on those two.
    This is a drama, so of course someone had to be pregnant. They were the obvious choice since they are the most adorable couple!
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Okay, going to answer these.
    Favorite character: Why do you have to make this so hard?! I like them all! I guess at the moment it's Kendra. She's going through such a rough time at the moment and that second to last chapter made me cry. However, I really love Lola. She's so fascinating. I know she's not on great terms with the other characters, but seeing things from her perspective has made me feel really sorry for her. I can't even remember if she has any support at the moment.
    Least favorite: Kendra's roommates, definitely. :D Oh and Esme's ex. Speaking of Esme, I love her relationship with Sean, or is it Sal she's dating? can't remember which. They seem like such an unlikely pair. The same goes with pretty much most of the pairings, but that's what I love about this. People don't have to be 'made for each other' to be compatible.
    Favorite moment: Second to last chapter where Kendra meets her mum. But that chapter when Leo first breaks the news to Ren that he's leaving for San Myshuno. That scene at the Bluffs was beautiful.
    Favorite couple: Why?????!!!!!! I can't! I love them all!
    Most shocking moment: Kai dumping Kendra.
    Who do you want to see more of in season 2: Can I say all of them? :D Okay, I want to see more of Lola.
    Final thoughts? This is awesome! Give me Season 2!
  • Options
    :#
    I'm so glad someone likes Lola! She is such a tragic character. I think she is a perfect representation of someone going through a quarter-life crisis (That's a real thing!). Unfortunately it took her to a really dark place, but she can only go up from there ;) . I have some interesting things planned for her so you will definitely be seeing her more!

Sean + Esme = Sesme....or Eean....no Sesme <3

I like them too because their first interaction, he totally ignored her! (Chapter two ;) ). They are not in a relationship yet, but who knows what can happen.

Thank you for reading and commenting <3
    THIRTYT(2).png