Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More than one bartender per lot

I have a two-storey nightclub in Windenburg and would like to run a bar on each floor. Unfortunately the game doesn't let me. It spawns one bartender (usually downstairs) and when I try to hire another for the second floor, I get the message that there is already a bartender at work at this venue.

I'd be perfectly okay with a mod to achieve my goal, so if someone could link me to one I'd be grateful!

Comments

• Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    +1 to this. I thought i was being cool when I made an upstairs chill out room at the Narwell Arms, but no sims go near it :(
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I made a bar with three floors and a roof top bar plus a maze bar. Only one bartender would show up at a time, which bugged me. But as I played, I watch one bartender go home after their shift from one bar and another show up for their shift at a different bar. The crowd would move to the bar where there was a sim working. It really was kind of nice because all the bars got used on rotation.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    But as I played, I watch one bartender go home after their shift from one bar and another show up for their shift at a different bar. The crowd would move to the bar where there was a sim working.
    They do that in my game, too and it's okay, the devs can leave it like this. I just want the hire bartender interaction unlocked for the second bar, so that I can activate it when I need or want it. No need to change how bars behave in general :)
  • Options
    cjosecjose Posts: 265 Member
    @EnkiSchmidt I came across a mod for this somewhere. I will look for it for you. I know it's on ModtheSims.
  • Options
    @EnkiSchmidt I found it! It allows up to 99 of each type of staffed member per lot (bartenders, baristas, etc.). Here's the link: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=568344
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    Shows what I know about search engines, I gave up after "bar" and "bartender" didn't bring up anything I could use at that site, lol.

Many, many thanks @cjose !

(For those who don't want mods, a workable solution would be creating a club with the rule to mix bardrinks for that lot, but there's no guarantee that the club will show up everytime)
  • Options
    @EnkiSchmidt yvw. I hope it works well for you!
  • Options
    dondreakdondreak Posts: 1 New Member
    > @cjose said:
    > @EnkiSchmidt yvw. I hope it works well for you!

I don't know about them but it works like a charm for me :smile:

Thank you @cjose :) ;) B)
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Bartenders should be connected to a bar and not a lot
    a256aFi.gif