Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

In-Game hints?

Anyone notice that a sims friends will call asking sims to go to a concert, circus, or opera? Do you think they'll come out with some sort of night out pack? Nothing happens when I say agree to the event, at first I thought it would be some sort of rabbit hole but nope.

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    That would be really cool to have a pack where I can all of that in person.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    I think that came with city living and I think, though I may be wrong, that they ARE supposed to go to a rabbit hole but it's glitched so they don't.
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    edited June 2017
    ^Yep it came with CL. It's just a rabbit hole event but it's been glitchy for a while. It's sorta like a hit or miss with my saves. Works in one but not the other.
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • HelenaWiktoriaHelenaWiktoria Posts: 148 Member
    That's definitely the City Living feature and they DO suppose to go to the rabbit hole event. It's bugged for quite a long time now, however. There's a mod to fix that, if you're interested: http://modthesims.info/d/591513
    Still, I don't mind if that's also some kind of hint.
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    The Sims 4: Theme Park Game Pack? :p
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    Why bother going to a rabbit hole, just some more wasted time and energy. Just give me weather and some real honest to goodness vacation destinations and I will be happy forever more.
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    Why bother going to a rabbit hole, just some more wasted time and energy. Just give me weather and some real honest to goodness vacation destinations and I will be happy forever more.

Some vacation destinations would be really nice. Right now I'm just ripping apart Granite Falls and putting luxury vacation houses, restaurants and spas to serve as a vaycay spot lmao Not a camp ground in sight.
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • LizzyX4LizzyX4 Posts: 69 Member
    I've noticed that my sims get asked out to secret nightclubs or operas and such, but nothing happens. I don't mind rabbit hole idea so much, and I've actually found myself wishing for the stadium, theater, or spa rabbit holes in sims 3 where I could send one sim in the house and not have to worry about them for a bit lol. I miss letting them attend sporting events or go on movie dates. I do love the new spas and spa items for sims 4 though. I'd like more nightlife like items that sims 3 had with the status levels and different nightclubs. I want my sims to be social! (even though I hate socializing and I just want to stay in my pajamas behind this computer. :) )
  • ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member

Some vacation destinations would be really nice. Right now I'm just ripping apart Granite Falls and putting luxury vacation houses, restaurants and spas to serve as a vaycay spot lmao Not a camp ground in sight.

I need to get ambitious like you and do the same.

I need to get ambitious like you and do the same.

Its worth it. All I did was go through the exchange and find cute things so it didn't take long. I think the only I kept was the forest lot
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • SimSaraSimSara Posts: 534 Member
    LizzyX4 wrote: »
    I don't mind rabbit hole idea so much, and I've actually found myself wishing for the stadium, theater, or spa rabbit holes in sims 3 where I could send one sim in the house and not have to worry about them for a bit lol.

I also like rabbit holes for this reason. Although sims going to see an opera or circus would be super cool. But yeah, I had no idea it was a CL feature, although it does make sense.

SimSara wrote: »
    LizzyX4 wrote: »
    I don't mind rabbit hole idea so much, and I've actually found myself wishing for the stadium, theater, or spa rabbit holes in sims 3 where I could send one sim in the house and not have to worry about them for a bit lol.

I also like rabbit holes for this reason. Although sims going to see an opera or circus would be super cool. But yeah, I had no idea it was a CL feature, although it does make sense.

I like rabbit holes because it gives me a minute to not have to be a control freak
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • KismetRoseKismetRose Posts: 302 Member
    It did come with city living.. and funny enough, I have always been able to send my Sim to the rabbit hole when I -don't- live in the city but pick other worlds.. and never been able to do it in the city.
  • WildNicoleWildNicole Posts: 8 New Member
    what is this rabbit hole? I dont think i have ever been there
  • emilymsimsemilymsims Posts: 398 Member
    samemie wrote: »
    I think that came with city living and I think, though I may be wrong, that they ARE supposed to go to a rabbit hole but it's glitched so they don't.

Yep it's a glitch! Someone's they go but usually they don't
  • KuroiKuroi Posts: 137 Member
    edited July 2017
    WildNicole wrote: »
    what is this rabbit hole? I dont think i have ever been there
    :D The term "rabbit hole" is not supposed to be understood literally. Whenever your sims disappear because, for example, they "go to work" and you cannot take part in it but have to wait for them to come back - then we're are talking about a "rabbit hole".

No offense, I found the way you were asking quite cute. ;)

• SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    The Sims 4: Theme Park Game Pack? :p

Yes! With "Fear" patched into the base game as a new emotion.
  • jedipwncesjedipwnces Posts: 85 Member
    SimSara wrote: »
    Anyone notice that a sims friends will call asking sims to go to a concert, circus, or opera? Do you think they'll come out with some sort of night out pack? Nothing happens when I say agree to the event, at first I thought it would be some sort of rabbit hole but nope.

This makes me crazy!! I want to be able to do all of those things! But yeah, I've noticed. And maybe we'll see something eventually.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh, so that's what those are supposed to do. Those never work in my game, or maybe it did just once but I don't remember it.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?