Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal-themed pack with Dogs and Cats and two urban stations

Hey everybody! What if we look like if we get an Expansion pack that was named Dogs and Cats instead of the name Pets, unlike The Sims 2 and The Sims 3 which had the expansion pack names. If we get Hip hop and R&B without a Country station, we won't be able to get horses, until we get a farm-themed pack, we will get a country pack, with the situation of country station, The Sims 2 Pets and The Sims 3 Pets are the only packs that always feature Country station, but with The Sims Unleashed, it does not, it belongs to the base game of the first installment of The Sims. Who else wants to say something about animals just like how previous games features animals?

Comments

• mollytrollyzmollytrollyz Posts: 63 Member
    Well personally I just care about horses, dogs and cats, I'm really not bothered about anything else, small pets would be nice like fish. Kinda not keen on a farming pack unless you could have a just a horse and in whatever world you choose. I love horses a lot and would hate them to be confined to just one world with other farm animals that I would never want.
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited June 2017
    Personally I just want cats and small pets plus a darkwave radio station.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    The more options for pets, I say the better.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    The obsession with radio stations that can already be altered to have different songs...
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    NyteRose wrote: »
    Personally I just want cats and small pets plus a darkwave radio station.
    We could make that happen until the leaked and fake became real and then we see them. But with Dark Wave, I don't think we can see it, but we need Hip hop back to The Sims 4. I think you need to look at the list see where it says Apology and Hip hop signature right here
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/916676/the-ultimate-list-of-ts4-player-requests-pitches-and-suggestions-updated-6-11-17/p1