Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lament Legacy

Hello there my fellow simmers. It has been quite a while since I posted here but I got bored again with my non-public games and wanted to try again.
This time it's a Legacy Challenge but since i'm tired of following a specific type of rules I took different influences from a few and merched them together.
What I will be doing is a loose Building Newcrest Legacy although the only rule that will really apply is the "build something for the neighborhood after you finished you aspiration". Everything else will be up to me. I will role a few random parameters like the traits, the job, the number of children and the lot traits because other wise I tend to do always the same things. That would be boring I suppose.
I also deleted all the preset sims and let he game create some but I also placed a few from the gallery. But we should get started.

Lament Legacy - Generation 1
kr8ai8y2.png

A new home, a new life. After leaving her family and everything behind Cassidy Lament arrived at her new home located in an empty city called Newcrest. The self assured but from times to times mean Bro is exited to see where she will start her very own Legacy.

oz9ybe7b.png
Her new house is still a little small and plain but it's a start. It was a vampire nexus with mean vibes but good schools nearby. Cassi could have done worth, especially since she wanted to become a master vampire.

ubirpyrn.png
It even had a backyard, but the money went low before she could do the furnishing. Still, Cassy likes her little house.

eorplz2r.png
It was time to hit the gym. She really wanted to make a good first impression at her new job at the police station. So she needed some fighting skills for all the bad guys she would be chasing very soon.
fntmecv7.png

After the workout it was time for dinner. And this was the perfect occasion to chase after her real dream. Since she spinned into a teenager she always dreamed of vampires. Now it was time to join the club. A restaurant in a nearby town was supposed to be a vampire hide-out so Cassy decided to try her luck.
ztyogpzm.png

The dinner was great but no vampires in sight.

7eisbtnd.png
After her first day she invited one of her new collegues over who just happens to be a master vampire. Lucky Cassy.

f8etr5sm.png
"So vampires do get pregnant?" Cassy was amazed by Helenas dark appearance. What an honor to see her like that.
"Yup, and it is no different to normal pregnanys", Helena replied, glad she found a friend not scared of her. Since she is a cheerful, romantic and family orientated fellow it was not hard to befriend her.

ncuon9r8.png
rba43nwe.png
And then she agreed to turn Cassy. The first step of her long road was done.

Comments

• Options
    Shimi-leinShimi-lein Posts: 128 Member
    edited June 2017
    Update 1.1

After the blood exchange Cassidy and Helena met up again, to strenghen their friendship
    9o6cf9ct.png
    This time Helena decided to hide her dark form, she appeared to prefer the sim life better than the dark undead lifestile.

6pvwiob8.png
    Helena advised her to work on her vamp skills by reading the books, so Cassy got started as soon as her friend left the house.

2hruifl4.png
    Thinks seemed to go quite well in her life. The next day the police chief called her in the office.
    "You did very well on your first week, if this day goes as good as the rest of them, I will be glad to promote you."

7n4g7kpw.png
    And that is exactly what she did. Despite the wierd feeling in her stomach (the vampire venom seems to work) she did a great job and by the end of the day, her chief called her in his office a second time.

l2nxemxe.png
    This time he called to of her fellow policemen as witnesses before he announced the big news.
    Cassy got her promotion! That was great!.

6oz5ojx8.png
    Her colleagues were so proud of her, that they decided to go celebrating at a local club. Helena was the first to congratulate Cassy and she new, that this night would be the last night of her human life, so there were to reasons to enjoy this. And Cassy was literally glowing that night!

895w3d3g.png
    It was a great night. Everyone had a good amount of fun and Cassy was ready for her take off into the nightlife for eternity.

e2v7zt3c.png
    The next day at work, the wierd feeling in her stomach had grown so strong, it lifted her up.
    "Oh no, is this supposed to be happening?"

7n75l4gw.png
    And that it was done. Her dark form rised from beneath, her blood began to boil by daylight and she felt this undyind thrist for plasma.
    Cassy realised her first dark dream and she was feeling great!