Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The ULTIMATE Farming/ Farm Life GAME PACK!

Comments

• SisselinSisselin Posts: 150 Member
    > @Dannydanbo said:
    > Sisselin wrote: »
    >
    > > @Dannydanbo said:
    > > Otoyo wrote: »
    > >
    > > Also I think the eco living sp is more of hippy style while this would be more country side style. Both are cute and can be used together, but definitely different styles.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Hippies don't have washers and dryers.
    >
    > But there will also be the washing tub and clothes drying line as alternatives =)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The Eco pack has become a laundry pack and will no doubt be renamed when it is time for us to vote on the name. There is precious little ECO anything in this pack now. None of the eco stuff got enough votes. So, non-eco laundry it is.

Jeez you like spreading negativity xD There is also eco friendly alternatives as I said, but yes you are probably right that the name will change
    Get my cc and follow me on tumblr here https://sisselin.tumblr.com/tagged/my cc
    tumblr_p44az47wrF1wvxve9o10_r1_1280.png
  • yodamiiyodamii Posts: 106 Member
    I absolutely love every single thing mentioned in this thread!!! I cannot imagine anyone wouldn't buy this potential pack, even those who aren't family players surely would see it a mass of possibilities and play ideas! I myself don't like playing large families (preferring one or two sims) but do enjoy a simple life for my sims, so would be kind of in-between, and see this pack ideally fitting in with what I've been yearning for in the game; something realistic and completely different to what we've had so far. Just imagine what stories you could make!

TL;DR this idea is golden, pls take my money
  • OtoyoOtoyo Posts: 698 Member
    Hippies don't use washer and dryers? My aunts were hippies, they still used washer and dryers.
  • SisselinSisselin Posts: 150 Member
    > @Otoyo said:
    > Hippies don't use washer and dryers? My aunts were hippies, they still used washer and dryers.

Don't you know hippies a dirty unkept creatures of pure gibberish! :o <-- sarcastic comment Yeah seriously why wouldn't hippies use washers and dryers =)
    Get my cc and follow me on tumblr here https://sisselin.tumblr.com/tagged/my cc
    tumblr_p44az47wrF1wvxve9o10_r1_1280.png
  • Hokage0kittHokage0kitt Posts: 7 New Member
    Nice!!
  • ValeahValeah Posts: 98 Member
    Yes. A new pack combining farming, Off The Grid, and Canning would be great. A perfect chance to utilize the great choices that were not selected for the Eco pack.
  • SydcupcakesSydcupcakes Posts: 79 Member
    YES! Farming in The Sims would be so much fun! I love the idea of jam making because all you can do with the fruit you grow now is to just sell it (or use it in some select recipes). I also would like a small farmers market to sell your produce and other things you created!
  • Katie123179Katie123179 Posts: 109 Member
    i feel like this would play off of pets too
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Livin' the good ol' country lyfe

68db5946e047c258bc5f8e91ac75d38d--crackers-chess.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • RARAWRARAW Posts: 863 Member
    We NEED this. It would add so much more story telling possibilities.
    tumblr_n5dt2fzXjY1s7xoeto1_500.gif
    edited July 2017
    Need this harvestable corn stalk
    MTS_icemunmun-1680440-TS4_x642017-03-0523-21-32-25.jpg
    MTS_icemunmun-1680439-TS4_x642017-03-0523-16-05-52.jpg
    MTS_icemunmun-1680445-TS4_x642017-03-0523-15-11-85.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • YoGummyBearYoGummyBear Posts: 41 Member
    I really hope they take this into consideration. I'd be really excited to see a farm game pack or expansion pack.
    grimbunny-wallpaper-the-sims-4.jpg
    If we don't get horses in Pets we might get them in a Farming Game Pack
    a256aFi.gif
    edited July 2017
    This is what I want my farming house to look like...
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnlbCZwUqtND-wppGzGYs_hEvTY01Iq5JgazJis4tZ4xDbLxEV
    a6900faa66d934edcbd9f776015cf016.jpg
    0f924dd7079302b0fe0590e9b201668a.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • crua9crua9 Posts: 43 Member
    I love this idea, but the Water Collectors wouldn't work. It doesn't rain.

Like is it going to be a magic thing? Where you wait a few hours and now you have more water
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Sounds pretty good I'd need a little more to do to be interested as most of the ideas you listed are object bound even the chickens which would be my main draw from the suggestions you listed. For me raising and selling farm animals would be a much bigger draw would love to have goats sheep cows and have a horse to ride around on the farm. Also adding in a grocery store lot type or farmers market would work well with all this produce and food being added and give you the option to sell your stuff.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
    crua9 wrote: »
    I love this idea, but the Water Collectors wouldn't work. It doesn't rain.

Like is it going to be a magic thing? Where you wait a few hours and now you have more water

They could do a water pump instead :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • CheezirationCheeziration Posts: 100 Member
    I would love something like this! I've had lots of sims that should be living rurally but are just sitting in the suburbs with a little garden, lol.

Crops might be a bit tricky, since my sims always seem to take forever to care for even those small gardens. They could just have tractors and combines and whatnot, but that seems a bit far away since the game doesn't even have cars yet. Maybe there would be the option to hire farmhands? They could be like maids, or like employees in retail and restaurants.

Either way, this actually sounds like something they'd be able to make! If we're really stretching, this could be the neighborhood for a potential pets EP. Unlikely, but honestly I'd just be jazzed to have a farming pack.
    vmBGbsG.png
  • my2pinksmy2pinks Posts: 11 New Member
    I have been hoping and dreaming of a purely Farming world since the first Sims. One of these days......
  • ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    I don't know if I commented on this already but I love it.
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • ChristianSimFanChristianSimFan Posts: 546 Member
    I run a mini farm here in RL, so I def want to see this!
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I would love a farming pack with horses and donkeys
    Hopefully they add the "Off the Grid" aspect!
    It would be so refreshing to produce your own water & electricity and not having to pay bills! :)
    a256aFi.gif
    What i want the farms to look like:
    MTS2_keef1973_1079219_Yasfarm_All.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    I really want something like this. I don't know if they'd be able to fit horses in there too, but it would still be nice to have other farm animals. Maybe our sims could become self employed farmers as well.