Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the most amount of kids you've ever had in one family?

Comments

• SonntamSonntam Posts: 25 Member
    I play with risky whoohoo turned on on 20%. I planned to have two children in this generation of my legacy family, but now I have three and a fourth one is coming... I am really not sure how I am going to handle three toddlers and one child. Maybe the aunts who recently moved out should move back in and help out. But then again, my stay-at-home dad can take family leave and has maxed out parenting skill. If anyone can handle it, he can.

Goth family recently had an addition of two more kids. I thought "oh, come on, I can handle another additional child".

... and then I got twins. Thank God Bella is a vampire, because no one in this household is getting much sleep. If she did not stay up all night, things would get even more chaotic. Goth family turned out to be one of the more intensive families I played. They struggle to pay the bills, kids always have problems, Cassandra has mood swings every two days, thankfully Alexander is very responsible and helpful, but Bella always is hungry for blood and 24 hours in a day are nowhere near enough to do all the household chores & work objectives & level up skills & be a good parent.

I can't wait till the toddlers grow up and things settle down a bit.
  • ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    I had 4 toddlers at one time, so yeah 4 was the most.

I once had a sim give birth to 1 boy, but i wanted him to have a brother so I got the mom pregnant again, so to my Surprise she had TRIPLETS!. so for a while I had to take care of 4 toddlers at once :D

After that experience, I never had more than 4 children anymore in any generation of my family legacy :(
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    I average 2-4, but have families with 5. I'm loving it with the Parenthood addition.
  • TmpiTmpi Posts: 34 Member
    5 children for my gen 6! I had intended for only 3 kids but the last birth surprised me with triplets
  • TmpiTmpi Posts: 34 Member
    @ArtsyBanana agreed! Having more than 2 toddlers at any one time is killer, especially if you don't use any cheats!
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited June 2017
    The very first TS4 family I had was a sim that I made in CAS who was married to Don Lothario. They had five children, two of them were sets of twins and all of them were girls. Don was very involved with all his children and stayed faithful to his wife. I tend to stick to just two or three at the most now.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • HaimonaHaimona Posts: 136 Member
    i once had a family w/ 16 children in the sims 3. I sent them off to boarding school(<- i miss this) as young children, played them a little as teenagers and then kicked them out when they aged up to adults :). In the sims 4 I think the most i've had is 4, although usually i usually limit my families to 2 kids.
  • SimmzSimmz Posts: 72 Member
    Four. One of my sims had triplets when I was focusing on a different family :P (The fourth one was a kid I created in CAS.)
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    My legacy household usually has either 4 or 5 kids each generation. I dont think I could handle more than that lol
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I made one of my families have 10. This was pre-toddler with instant aging the moment they were born. As a result, the 6th child turned into a teen while the 1st was still a teen. I still haven't straightened that whole mess out lol
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    I had 4 kids in generation 2 because my sims surprisingly had triplets from their second pregnancy. That was quite a handful back then when I was new to the game. My sims rarely have more than two kids. But right now, in generation 12, I've let my sims have 5 kids because both the parents have family aspirations and want lots of kids. And it's actually going well, I've found a good routine for them. Mind you, the youngest is still a baby and will be a lot harder to handle when she becomes a toddler.

6GVi3xi.png
    The brown haired boy is a visitor. But if you look carefully, you can see a baby bassinet with the fifth kid in it.
  • honeyboomhoneyboom Posts: 243 Member
    one of the sims of me has 4 children, one of those kids also has 4 children. i think the most i've had is 5 on sims 3 a few years ago.
    "every star may be a sun to someone"-carl sagan
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I recall 5 being the highest. :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • CxpmemeCxpmeme Posts: 76 Member
    Well, my current household has 8 kids: 2 teens, 1 child, and 5 toddlers (help meeeeeeeeee)
  • RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    Six, but that was before toddlers (plus one of them was born way later than the other ones - three of his older siblings had moved out, the other one was a YA too but was hanging around due to heirship, and the last one was a teen). I've actually only played with one toddler in my main save (the ISBI), but about four of them in my WYDC save.
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    I'm not actively playing this household, but so far there are eight children, with at least two more to go. Yes, I have a mod. Can't help it if my ancestor's had 12 children in RL. They're eldest son ended up with 18 children, between his first and second wives. First wife passed away after her tenth child. He married again, as was customary for his time zone in history, and this second couple had 8 more of their own. Not to count the several nieces, nephews and grandchildren they ultimately raised. I have many relatives, to say the least. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited June 2017
    In the Sims 4 I have maxed at 5, but had 6 in Sims 3 at one time, though had an immortal sim that had 8 overall.
  • mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    My Daniel's households have one to five kids. However, my sim, Michael Daniels has 10 kids. Michael's siblings have one or two kids each, but one brother has four kids (two sets of twins). The story for his household has him raising seven of them by himself. The other three are with his ex-girlfriend. He went the range of not taking care of his kids to being a great parent. I have the MC Command that deducts child support from his household weekly. The alternate times that the kids go home to their other parent are the most expensive.

I wanted my Daniels family to each have different styles of families to add diversity to the game. I never get bored, because no two households are the same.
  • v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member

I made a game where a guy had 7 lovers, one of a different wacky colour. He did not use safety( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    jr73Y.gif

• StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    Cxpmeme wrote: »
    Well, my current household has 8 kids: 2 teens, 1 child, and 5 toddlers (help meeeeeeeeee)

hahahaha you need help. just do not hire a Nanny,
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • tasmabeltasmabel Posts: 207 Member
    Through mods, my Glad autonomously had 9 children with various different women. And in a recent save, my sim had two children and I thought one more would be sufficient.

She had triplets.

Needless to say, I was working on her garden too much to not cheat with three toddlers and now that they are kids I don't even play the save anymore lol.
  • Redjean01Redjean01 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have three stories:
    1. I have a Lady who has 11 kids and counting to 9 fathers and counting
    2. I have a guy who has 71 kids and counting to 14 mothers.. and counting
    3. Lastly , I have a guy who had 2 kids to one mother when he got married and later had 13 kids with his wife.
    Idk why I just love kids
  • InfinitexSimsInfinitexSims Posts: 239 Member
    Most I've had was 5 xD.
    chimera-evil-gif-teen-wolf-Favim.com-3963872.gif
    Theo♥
  • ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    hmm.. the most i've had is two. :)
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    3 in TS4, though I have had 6 (2 sets of triplets at that) in TS3. Funnily enough, it was actually me (well, my simself) who had them both times!
    Jacob_Banner.png