Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the most amount of kids you've ever had in one family?

Comments

• sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    My current family has 5 kids. The first generation of my GT family had 6 kids. I like playing big families :)
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Ughhh, I'm super bad with kids. Before toddlers I'd kick the ones out who were not gonna be the heir right the second they grew into kid. Now I'm playing my first toddlers. I left two behind cause they're not the heirs.
    Basically, I have kids til I have one that looks cute grown up and can be the heir. Think 4 or five has been the most.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Six toddlers in one household has been the maximum I can take. I don't know how people micromanage more than that! It was a nightmare as it was.
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• kerryemmiebethkerryemmiebeth Posts: 400 Member
    I'm currently playing Olivia Kim-Lewis and her husband Juaquean (can't remember how to spell it!) Le Chien. They currently have 6 children...3 sets of twins. They have a boy/girl pair who are about to become teens, identical boy children and fraternal girl toddlers. I am feeling very stressed right now! I usually have 2-3 children.
  • ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    I know I've had six, but I think I've had seven in the past. :p I like large, chaotic families.
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    4 lol
  • MirkaKaroliinaMirkaKaroliina Posts: 147 Member
    Only 3. In TS3 I've had a lot more.
    cha cha cha
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    In TS3, in my first real save, my sim ended up having about 8 kids. There were too many so I moved a bunch out when one of them became young adult, and I also killed one or two off. I only actually liked the first two though, especially the first, a girl. My game basically revolved around her and her mother (my founder sim, Jennifer), but I stopped playing that save when Jennifer's friends started dying of old age. I couldn't let go of her so I kept making her young again with potions, but her friends dying depressed me. Also, the girl wanted to marry her childhood sweetheart (the Goth kid), but the option to propose was never there and I couldn't figure out why so I gave up (she was already deep into adulthood). A few years later I realized that it's probably because he kept wearing his work uniform :confused:

Now I usually only have one kid because I am usually only attached to the first-born lol (as you can see with my above story).
  • megiaremegiare Posts: 421 Member
    edited June 2017
    Playing my first legacy family and I'm at 4 kids.
    aD9wyNW.jpg
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    I think the most I've had in one household was 6 kids, only because I wanted ONE more kid and it turned out to be triplets LOL
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    25 - all born one right after the other, some twins, one set of triplets.
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member

*whistles* O.O
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member

*whistles* O.O

Oh, and as they aged up they all still lived at home and started to have families of their own.
  • Nephesh_SpiritNephesh_Spirit Posts: 254 Member
    Right now my average is about 3 to 5 kids. I'm thinking of having a couple try for their sixth. The oldest child doesn't live at home anymore. My starter sim had six kids (two I made with him in CAS) but he married and had four more.
    The Lockwood Family Tree

• UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    7. My legacy founder had her heir, and 2 spares all when she was YA and early A. Her husband was already an elder and I had them woohoo when he got the death notification (He's gonna die soon.) and she ended up pregnant because risky woohoo. He died the day before the triplets were born (on a son's teenage birthday.) and then after that the heir had her heir! So 7 in one family.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    6 and I love every minute of it
  • GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    edited June 2017
    19- I wasn't doing a challenge, I just really liked my sim couple and it felt right to keep having kids and then have them have more kids. haha My sim's husband eventually died and she drank the youth elixir and stayed younger than him twice, found a new hubby and had 3 more kids.

Edit- this was when sims 4 first came out before the under-the-bed monsters and toddlers. So that would be a nightmare now.
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    7, but this was before there were toddlers.
  • basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    The most I've had in one family was 5 children and it was hectic. I usually stick to 1-3 children.
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member

*whistles* O.O

Oh, and as they aged up they all still lived at home and started to have families of their own.

Mods?
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited June 2017
    6, All boys, but it was just a test run, I imagine the a bigger challenge, the day I replay the family, and raise them again as werewolves.
    Aiden, Cain, Wren, Orion, Zane, and Tyron.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • MarmarSimsMarmarSims Posts: 183 Member
    In my earliest save, my first Sim had 5 kids with her husband. Then she cheated on her husband and had twins. I disowned one, because I wanted a male child; but she turned out to be a girl. So I gave her away to the family next door, but I still consider her as part of the family.. So in total, 8 children.

I usually do this because I want the bloodline to keep going, plus they're beautiful ❤️
    30uejra.jpg
    Origin: maritakoyaki
  • DrnSimmerDrnSimmer Posts: 473 Member
    edited June 2017
    My favourite family had 6 kids.
    1st a son then a set of twin boys then a baby girl and once those four were teens/young adult my sim had another set of twins, a boy and a girl.
    ShIXtXS.jpg

Now all those kids are grown adults except for the finale set of twins which are still only teens. And grandma has taken on the responsibility of caregiver of her first sons alien child
    TszwvJw.png
  • ZoaeaZoaea Posts: 79 Member
    I've only really just started sims, got sims 4 for mothers day and had played sims 3 for a month on origin. So far I end up doing a lot of kids then regretting all the multitasking. In sims 3 I usually just left some to their own devices and then they got random traits. Second game (probably less than 10 hours ever played) I ended up having twins then triplets back to back with my unmarried founder. Needless to say she passed out a lot! I was trying a legacy too so she was flat broke.

Now my sims 4 legacy I tried my first ever romantic aspiration sim and he was and blast. I just got his death notification the other day and no now I'm afraid to play lol. But he has 14 kids, three in the household and Im throwing parties till he dies, my goal is to try for baby with his wife and then Woohoo with as many old flames as he can till he dies. I mostly clicked try for baby with all the girls he romanced in his YA years after kissing them for the aspiration. He married and settled down with Kirsten after his birthday to adulthood, she had a child from his first Woohoo too so I got to raise enerique, the first born after all haha. My heir is his younger daughter though born in house (strict equality). He did a great job socializing with his diverse offspring until I had kids in the house, I just can't multitask. But I have several of the younger ones over as both the heir and spare have social butterfly aspiration atm. I mostly did it to be evil muhahaha, but it helped fill up the world with kids without importing them from galery!

Also what are some population mods you guys use that have had house holds more than 8! I want multiple gens with lots of kids sometime. I have a strong comp so I also dislike he lot cap for parties.
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    edited June 2017
    Zoaea wrote: »
    I've only really just started sims, got sims 4 for mothers day and had played sims 3 for a month on origin. So far I end up doing a lot of kids then regretting all the multitasking. In sims 3 I usually just left some to their own devices and then they got random traits. Second game (probably less than 10 hours ever played) I ended up having twins then triplets back to back with my unmarried founder. Needless to say she passed out a lot! I was trying a legacy too so she was flat broke.

Now my sims 4 legacy I tried my first ever romantic aspiration sim and he was and blast. I just got his death notification the other day and no now I'm afraid to play lol. But he has 14 kids, three in the household and Im throwing parties till he dies, my goal is to try for baby with his wife and then Woohoo with as many old flames as he can till he dies. I mostly clicked try for baby with all the girls he romanced in his YA years after kissing them for the aspiration. He married and settled down with Kirsten after his birthday to adulthood, she had a child from his first Woohoo too so I got to raise enerique, the first born after all haha. My heir is his younger daughter though born in house (strict equality). He did a great job socializing with his diverse offspring until I had kids in the house, I just can't multitask. But I have several of the younger ones over as both the heir and spare have social butterfly aspiration atm. I mostly did it to be evil muhahaha, but it helped fill up the world with kids without importing them from galery!

Also what are some population mods you guys use that have had house holds more than 8! I want multiple gens with lots of kids sometime. I have a strong comp so I also dislike he lot cap for parties.

MC Command Center mod. Current version is here:
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/post/160950239256/mc-command-center-release-350-is-out

This thing does lots and lots and oodles and oodles of cool stuff :)
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison