Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[City Living] Grocery Stand Feedback

I like how the team continues to support old features when newer packs are released, like how the club system keeps updating for new activities. Therefore, I really wish they'd update the grocery stand in CL pack to sell ingredients from other packs, e.g., garlics, herbs. I usually send sims to track down those stands to buy ingredients since we have yet to have any grocery store.

Comments

• Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I like how the team continues to support old features when newer packs are released, like how the club system keeps updating for new activities. Therefore, I really wish they'd update the grocery stand in CL pack to sell ingredients from other packs, e.g., garlics, herbs. I usually send sims to track down those stands to buy ingredients since we have yet to have any grocery store.
    You can sell anything I think. So don't know what exactly know what you are asking.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    Simmer_chiyenSimmer_chiyen Posts: 362 Member
    You can sell anything I think. So don't know what exactly know what you are asking.

Sell? I am talking about the grocery stand that pops up every now and then in San Myshuno, which comes with the CL pack. From it your sims can only purchase ingredients that are from the base game and spices that comes with CL.