Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weird thing with the Great Pyramid?

My Sim is in Egypt exploring the Great Pyramid, something I've done many many times. Many times. :lol: This time, though, when I finished I went to build mode to see if there was anything I'd forgotten. I spotted this weird room all by itself out in the middle of nowhere. There is a hidden door in one of the rooms that opens to just...nothing. If you walk through this nothing you come to this weird room. There's not even anything fantastic in there.

Screenshot-3_zpshffbyaik.jpg

Screenshot_zpshgu6ixwq.jpg

Has anybody noticed this? Is it a mistake or something else?

Comments

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Yes - I always go into that random room and get lots of treasure. But I've never found anything in that huge empty area though. Seems like a bit of a waste of space. I think it's a bonus room as that hidden door that lets you find it isn't easy to find.
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    edited June 2017
    I always miss that hidden door and forget about that room until I check the tomb in build/buy mode. :P Usually I get some decent treasure out of it, and my sim usually gets caught in that fire trap right outside the hidden door. There's a similar "hidden" room unconnected to anything in one of the France tombs - the Nectary one I think.

I never thought it was a mistake. It appeared like a deliberate design decision to me.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Yes, I vaguely remember this. Walking through darkness but not finding anything, wondering if I missed something or if it was some kind of joke :D
    5JZ57S6.png