Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

College? University? Dont tease me!

eY2O5gp.png

This child may never reach adulthood, patiently waiting for those college applications to come through.
Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
Origin ID NectereSim

Comments

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Is this the result of a chance card?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    @LyricSimsz15 yeah. I think it shows up if you have parenthood
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    I saw on a few surveys that showed up, I think August of 2016 where they mentioned University for the Sims 4.
  • JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    Hopefully we will get some kind of college pack in the Sims 4 :)
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    > @JumpingTrains said:
    > Hopefully we will get some kind of college pack in the Sims 4 :)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we'll be getting one since it's such an obvious addition to the game. Hopefully Sketching makes a return since it was a fun skill to use. I don't have the patience for it in RL which makes it all the more desirable.
  • x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    Hopefully we will get some kind of college pack in the Sims 4 :)

If and when we get it I PRAY that we don't get the social cliques again. They were annoying and the fact that I couldn't turn them off bothered me.
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    I desperately hope the private school will be coming back. My rich kids cant be seen with poor kids.
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    I hope we have a few choices of uni's like in the sims 2 they could have different entrance conditions scholarships and collage attire
  • HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    edited June 2017
    Whoop whoop! I can't wait! I Need a University ep ASAP.

Edit: Btw. nice find OP, I've never seen this before.
    Post edited by HalloMolli on
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Because a University pack would require a new world, higher education in S4 will probably be on-line only, so no new world required.
  • kerryemmiebethkerryemmiebeth Posts: 400 Member
    This is my dream EP! I have been waiting for it since TS4 launched!
  • HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    This is my dream EP! I have been waiting for it since TS4 launched!

Mine as well =) .
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• NelusNelus Posts: 151 Member
    I hope they will revert the whole school system with this EP.
    We could get Elementary school, Middle school, High school, University all beeing visitable since they all share the same mechanics and some assets. Also variations with Private schools and different Universitys and also alot of after school activities for pupils and students alike. Could also add some Sportstournaments and Skillcompetitions for these Clubs which would also go well with a sports oriented college and arts college n stuff.
    I think it would be cool if a pack centered on education also featured adult education classes. Somewhere adult sims can go for a few hours and build a particular skill. Handiness, cooking, whatever. Or a jobs training thing where they can go for a few hours and come back with an increase in skills ideal for certain careers. You know, for those sims who had a late start in life
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    University and Seasons was my favorite xps from S2 so my mouth kinda dropped when I saw this card. I would really like to see college return, I always looked forward to it. I also miss private school, mostly for the uniforms, although the headmaster visit was always exciting, it seemed like something would always go a little whacky but you'd somehow pull it off! (in my area all kids wear uniforms in public school from elementary to highschool to level the playing field on appearance)

Yep it was a chance card, while at school a question popped up about studying outside with the teacher or hanging out with friends, I chose the former and that was the resulting card.
    Origin ID NectereSim
    @Nectere I miss impressing the head master. That was a fun challenge for me every time
    -Cars Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • laazygnomelaazygnome Posts: 255 Member
    Cool! I miss sending my kids off to university.
  • JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    Unfortunately it looks like that's what were getting after pets. Would rather have seasons.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Where is it written that we're getting a Uni pack?
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited June 2017
    Ugh, I never liked University.

I would prefer next EP is something else like Seasons/Pets/Generations, but I do hope there will be something University in the future for the simmers who do like that kind of thing.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    University confirmed
    a256aFi.gif
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I actually can't wait for University. Definitely one f my favorite packs from TS3!
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I like university I just hope its more like the Sims 3 than 2 where everyone could go not just YA. I also liked how you can pick how long you stayed in the uni. See Sims 2 you didn't have that option unless you dropped out and you couldn't go back to college. The colleges in Sims 2 took awhile to graduate omg the parties were fun but academically too long. Sims 3 I hands down loved it.
  • NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    I didnt play S3 much. I think I only had one or two xps. The whole store/CC thing turned me off so I just quit playing. (also pudding faces) So I have no idea how Uni worked in S3.

I'd be happy for any version of college to return! :wink:
    Origin ID NectereSim