Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The thing about Laundry:

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    What I wonder is; will they be able to include both the washer/dryer and tub/line, plus the hamper? This is a Stuff Pack after all.

Could you imagine if it turned out that its only a washboard, and they decided not to touch laundry again because they already did it? XD The outrage would be palpable.
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    DesertSimmer1971DesertSimmer1971 Posts: 498 Member
    What I wonder is; will they be able to include both the washer/dryer and tub/line, plus the hamper? This is a Stuff Pack after all.

Probably, but given the art style, the washers and dryers will be old models and cheap. Most modern styles today are fancy front loaders and don't fit in the art style
  • Options

Could you imagine if it turned out that its only a washboard, and they decided not to touch laundry again because they already did it? XD The outrage would be palpable.

Hand washing and clotheslines for game play, but the washers and dryers are decorative only. At least that way there would be different styles to choose from
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member

Hand washing and clotheslines for game play, but the washers and dryers are decorative only. At least that way there would be different styles to choose from

i would much prefer to have workable washers and dryers that my sims can use i much prefer my sims to have modern conviniances
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options

i would much prefer to have workable washers and dryers that my sims can use i much prefer my sims to have modern conviniances

Not everybody plays the same. Why only have one style from the 1970's? Shouldn't this pack allow players to have a choice of old and cheap mabchines vs new and modern? not everybody plays poor sims, but I personally would not put ugly, old cheap washers in the families that have nicer homes. At least sims 3 offered choices, based on your pictures you don't believe in anything newer than 1970
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member

Not everybody plays the same. Why only have one style from the 1970's? Shouldn't this pack allow players to have a choice of old and cheap mabchines vs new and modern? not everybody plays poor sims, but I personally would not put ugly, old cheap washers in the families that have nicer homes. At least sims 3 offered choices, based on your pictures you don't believe in anything newer than 1970

they are only refrerance for design ideas sure if i had the choice i would put in my sims household retro content but i use cheat to make sure my sims always have money
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member

I think he's saying he doesn't want deco only (which neither do I) lol. I'm all for modern and cheap, easily breakable kinds. You can play more stories that way.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options

they are only refrerance for design ideas sure if i had the choice i would put in my sims household retro content but i use cheat to make sure my sims always have money

I don't cheat, not everybody plays the same