Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Randomly showing as "signed out"?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,656 Member
    edited June 2017
    I've been getting this over the last week. I also keep getting a sign telling me I don't have permission to do that, when clicking the notification button, and have to click on my username to go where I want to go.
    And, I also get the something's gone wrong page, too.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    BlueOvaleBlueOvale Posts: 740 Member
    February11 wrote: »
    I've been getting this over the last week. I also keep getting a sign telling me I don't have permission to do that, when clicking the notification button, and have to click on my username to go where I want to go.
    And, I also get the something's gone wrong page, too.

I got all of these also. And since yesterday I started getting an "Invalid CSRF token" popup.
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Yes, the last few days I've been having this problem as well.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    The technical condition of the Polish EA forum in recent days is deteriorating very quickly. The scourge of information about Invalid token is back once more. Even without this information you often can't send posts. For now helps "log out and log in again" . But these operations should be repeated almost every 10 minutes. What will be tomorrow?
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • Options
    Sonata13SingerSonata13Singer Posts: 183 Member
    I have seen this too. Also, I've been getting the "Something went wrong" screen a lot.
    3ZWheQM.gif
    Origin ID: Sonata13Singer

I also create music and art (search up Sona13Singer on google... but I haven't been uploading a lot recently)
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited June 2017
    While this started last week for me, it got even worse yesterday and today. Getting signed out or getting errors every few pages. This is across multiple devices and everything.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    yea, i keep getting this. i get signed out literally every other click. when i click on my notifications it says i don't have permission also.
    i don't have permission to see my own notifications? what?

I've also been getting the signed out issues and the you don't have permission to do that thing. I try to view my notifications, post, anything. Only on mobile yet but just got on computer.
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    I have seen this too. Also, I've been getting the "Something went wrong" screen a lot.

This too. Every other link i click i get this.
  • Options
    ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    I've been having these issues (Thank you @rosemow for directing me here)
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @SimGuruSteve - Since you fixed the 'new member' problem, maybe you could look into this for us, please? :)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    edited June 2017
    Tzzz - Each time you guys "fix" something, whether it's the forums or the Sims 4 game, something new breaks. Looks like an never ending story.
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I had the same issues the past few days, but it seems to be fixed now. At least for me anyway. Hasn't signed me out or given me the "Something's wrong..." image for a few hours now. :)
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,656 Member
    I've had no problems today - tomorrow will be another matter, no doubt!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Is EA having some problems with deterring that new version of "wannacry" that has become evident today or is it network grids?
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    I have had this issue on and off since I joined the forums in winter 2014. It seems to trigger when you open a link in a new window or duplicate the tab.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    The only time I had this happen before this became an issue was when I tried to test the latest Firefox and ended up having to roll back to v39 from Firefox bugfest54.It turned out that bugfest 54 was a real mess with cookie premissions and even more glitchy than bugfest46 was back when I went to that one by mistake.I've gone back to Firefox v39 and only had the forum glitch sign me out a few times and nothing since the weekend.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I've been getting the random log outs, "You don't have permission"'s and the "something has gone wrong" pages.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    ChrisDadoskyChrisDadosky Posts: 39 Member
    I had a similar issue a few minutes ago but it didn't compromise my ability to sign in and out so it doesn't bother me.