Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crafty's Mafia - Town Wins!

Comments

• MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I'd like to join, hoping it doesn't end in this once again:

TMYqrYC.jpg

Yay! The last person!

Yay! I'm not too late!

That was quick :sweat_smile: Congratulations @CraftyKat you are definetely famous and popular! Crafty for president :trollface:
  • Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    Welcome Pancakes!

WE ARE FULL! We will start once Keyen's game finishes. Go ahead and bookmark this thread!
    oh
  • DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    CraftyKat wrote: »
    Welcome Pancakes!

WE ARE FULL! We will start once Keyen's game finishes. Go ahead and bookmark this thread!

I've had it bookmarked! XD
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Holy cow, already full... O.O Already 3 pages, too! D:
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    I'd love to host my own mafia, but I feel like I'm still wayyyyyyyyyy too new to actually be a host and know everything going on. XD
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I'd love to host my own mafia, but I feel like I'm still wayyyyyyyyyy too new to actually be a host and know everything going on. XD

I feel the urge to do my own as well but Keyen's is my first mafia game ever :joy:
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »

I feel the urge to do my own as well but Keyen's is my first mafia game ever :joy:

I had the same thought. Maybe us newbies could co-host a mafia game for the experienced players?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited June 2017

Mine too, and I got exterminated there almost instantly :D I should wait for the end of this game until I could start hosting my own one ^^

I had the same thought. Maybe us newbies could co-host a mafia game for the experienced players?

YES! A co-host mafia! :D That'd be awesome! :)

YES! A co-host mafia! :D That'd be awesome! :)

Then let's do it! @CraftyKat , how long's the waiting list?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • GhettoxRainbowsGhettoxRainbows Posts: 847 Member
    That filled up fast. I'll be a replacement if need be :)
    CSI Miami let's go to the beach!
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    That filled up fast. I'll be a replacement if need be :)

if this game starts before I get back from camp, you can replace me. (I'll post when I leave and get back on this thread.)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    I need a co-host lol. I have to leave and a very long trip and I don't know if I'll have good internet or time to use it, so I need somebody to end days and nights, possibly more. Would anyone like to be replaced by Ghettox and help me out? :) Also you can go check the waiting list on this thread if you want to host yourself or with somebody else.
    oh
    I need a co-host lol. I have to leave and a very long trip and I don't know if I'll have good internet or time to use it, so I need somebody to end days and nights, possibly more. Would anyone like to be replaced by Ghettox and help me out? :) Also you can go check the waiting list on this thread if you want to host yourself or with somebody else.

I can be busy myself, but if no one will, I'd be more than happy to help. :3
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

I probably won't be doing much. I can be an intern vote counter if you want :blush:
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    edited June 2017

Is it ok if Broncos helps? Maybe you should get experience until you host.
    oh

Is it ok if Broncos helps? Maybe you should get experience until you host.

Fine by me. Playing is more fun anyways, I'm sure. :3
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Cool, even if I'm not playing it will be fun to watch.
    unknown.png

I can be replacement, if needed...
    unknown.png
    I don't think I'll be able to play this one cause I'll be at camp from 7/3-7/8, so I'm gonna drop out. if anyone wants to take my spot, go ahead.
    I don't think I'll be able to play this one cause I'll be at camp from 7/3-7/8, so I'm gonna drop out. if anyone wants to take my spot, go ahead.

Looks like it works :/

Looks like it works :)

Wrong emoji

Wrong emoji

Oh good :sweat_smile: I started wondering what I could have done wrong.

I feel terrible for doing this but I might not be that active later in the game, I was just told my dad has been fired so we will be moving to the next state over.
    unknown.png

Wrong emoji

I feel terrible for doing this but I might not be that active later in the game, I was just told my dad has been fired so we will be moving to the next state over.

Probably won't effect much though since it's only a 12 hour drive.
    unknown.png

Wrong emoji

Probably won't effect much though since it's only a 12 hour drive.

12 hours? I'm only an 8 hour drive away from where I'm going to camp, and thats going through Tennessee and South Carolina to get to North Carolina.