Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

start a legacy challenge together

does anyone want to start a legacy or a sims 4 challenge all together, so we all start off with the same heir and see the different things that happen to the same sim and we update each other in the comments?

Comments

• SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    Mayhaps. O.O
  • jayzaldijayzaldi Posts: 65 Member
    YES! I would LOVE to!! Let's do it!
  • MissCharlieMissCharlie Posts: 405 Member
    awesome do you want to do a normal legacy or something else
    edited June 2017
    Mm...Random Legacy? Alphabetacy? Whimacy?

Or just a normal legacy would be fine.
    ok, the heir will be Elise Robinson I have uploaded her to the community, just type her name and you will find her. it will be strict matriarch and the next heir will be the first born female from the previous heir. she will live in willow creek, I cant wait to see all the different things that happen to her
    06-23-17_7-10-57nbspAM_zpsotsy6qv4.png
    edited June 2017
    Nothing special other than the 'firstborn' and 'strict matriarchy', then, I take it. :)

EDIT: Agh, I had to use a different hair.
    EDIT: Normal lifespan too, right?
    Post edited by SimQueenie9 on
  • allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    I think I'll join in on this as well, might be a fun little experiment!
    Okay! Played a whole week and will be giving my updates "weekly".

Elise moved into Willow Creek and immediately got picked up as a "Tough Gal" in the criminal career! She spend most of her week making friends with Eric Lewis and his wife, Alice Spencer-Kim. She also met a guy named Paolo at the gym! She's reached level 2 of her lifetime aspiration, Freelance Botanist. She finished the week as a "Ringleader" earning $17/hr, and managed to save up $3,055 simoleons in her bank account. No house yet, just a primitive campsite with a small bathroom. No sick, or trashcan for dishes, so I'm collecting them. Lol.

Skills:
    Charisma - 1
    Comedy - 1
    Dancing - 1
    Fitness - 10
    Gardening - 3
    Mischief - 3
    Piano - 2
    Programming - 2
    edited June 2017
    edited July 2017
    36060045332_730dd5809e.jpg

Elise's makeover.
    (Legacy Goal #1: Breed out that jaw.)

36060083072_7af6e37c45_b.jpg

And her yard sale---I mean, home.

35392503554_feac97bf49_b.jpg

She's an astronaut. (Because Geek + Loves [the] Outdoors = tech support or professional video gaming wouldn't suit her very well.) She wanted to tell someone a joke and enthuse about vegetarianism, so I sent her across the street to meet Johnny Zest---the potential father of her unborn children (I know, how cliche of me). While there, she also talked to the elderly neighbor who came by to welcome her to the neighborhood, and an adult male who happened to come on the scene. And she had an option to "Help Fix [a] Bad Relationship" between the latter two. I don't know if that's something that comes with Parenthood, but I've never seen it before.

If anything, she broke it worse.
    Post edited by SimQueenie9 on
    I am going to start playing tonight!
    Also: I have to edit the sim because quite a few things are missing but im keeping everything generally the same. ill share soon! (:
    edited June 2017
    Um...So...I don't know if this is a glitch, but I'm on Day 1, and...I just noticed Elise has full Fitness skill; 2 Piano skill (she's never so much as laid eyes on a piano); and 2 Programming skill (" " on a computer). How the....?!

Never mind, it's that way for @allysimbuilds too. Tell me she doesn't come downloaded like that.
    Why does she have all those skills?
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    edited June 2017
    I love this idea...but no offence, maybe it is just me but first born always rule is kinda boring for me because I like big families and would like more choice as heir...your starter sim looks very cool so I would love to start a new legacy with her :)!
    Edit//nevermind...Im gonna do the first born rule by only having 1-2 kids per generation, that also forces me to do things out of my normal simming routine so...I hope I find time to jump in soon!
    @Jadeleine: I prefer more choice too. Why even have spares if the firstborn is always heir?
    its fine if you dont want to do first born
    And the skills?
    edited June 2017
    Nevermind....I dont know about the skills, maybe she played a while before uploading..
    Yeahhh...Shouldn't have done that. I don't know how to get rid of them.
    That's what I'm thinking. It's fine though, the fitness skill isn't particularly useful in earning money, so it isn't like it's a handicap. I kind of through of it as adding to her personality, which is why I changed her look so much. If it bothers you, you could use the set skill level cheat! http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/cheats.php
    Here are my pics from week one (sorry I'm such a newbie!):

[img]https://allysimbuilds.wordpress.com/joint-legacy-challenge/joint-legacy-week-1-tough-gal-allysimbuilds/[/img]
    [img]https://allysimbuilds.wordpress.com/joint-legacy-challenge/joint-legacy-week-1-crib-allysimbuilds/[/img]

If this didn't work you can see them here. [url=https://allysimbuilds.wordpress.com/joint-legacy-challenge/][url]
    edited June 2017
    Well, I agree I don´t mind the fitness skill to much, It feels like she has background story or something :)...and finally I am back home and exited to open my game and start playing. Will be posting pictures too :).